You faggots are on CNN

You faggots are on CNN

youtube.com/watch?v=_dWaOfuODyE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ7_M7t0TIA
youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0
my.mixtape.moe/oirsct.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sup Forums is maybe 30 different people.

Most of us just post on vpns and make it seem like we are one big website.

You could probably fit all the Sup Forums users into the White House at once during peak hours.

>You could probably fit all the Sup Forums users into the White House at once during peak hours.
d-donald?

I laughed

Why do they make up what we supposedly believe? Why can't they just listen to our leader, Milo? It's pretty obvious we're just peaceful libertarians.

Sup

>Why can't they just listen to our leader, Milo?

P L E A S E go back to /r/the_donald, the election's over.

>tfw your pepes are on national television
This is why I make OC

>Sup Forums says it isn't alt-right
>gets upset that Milo is considered the alt-right's leader

Sounds good.

>the more (((they))) are upset, the more the alt right celebrates

we wuz Sup Forums n shit

>Sup Forums is one person
>alt-right is a real thing

Who is this alt right?

hey is jo2uke

BUMP FOR LIVE COVERAGE
LETS FURTHER ALTER THE REALM

>Breitbart was never an issue
>Trump hires guy from Breitbart
>Website is now a nazi hate group
>What a fucking (((coincidence)))

>only three pepe's in an alt-right thread

Sup Forums is like 25% alt right realistically.

Checkem

Jokes on him Sup Forums is a left leaning website

G-D bless George Soros

He's visiting his mom right now. Try again later.

Pretty sure his children, but not Donald.

Barron, definitely.

so his name is peter ((Beinart)), a liberal jew activist with gaptooth.

Foxnews_explodingvan.gif

I love that this place hasn't lost its touch, even if I disagree with some of you faggots.

Trips of truth

This amuses me every time

kek

Classic.

Can we just have some Sup Forums nostalgia posted? On phone and my pics are unfortunately on my laptop.

CNN is consuming me in a negrocean of possibilities.

>our leader, Milo?
bullshit, the alt-rights thought-leaders are cernovich, molyneux and vox day
just proves that you never visited an alt-right lemonparty

Wrong, m80.

We started from scratch, why did we pick such a retarded name. Who made that decision?

They don't define the alt-right though. I don't know if Milo himself calls himself leader, but at least he has defined the alt-right

Oh jesus not this again

99% of the hate crimes where made up and bullshit god i hate the press so much they really need to be fucking arrested for lies and causing problems

Uh oh... white people aren't accepting white guilt bullshit anymore.

PANIC.

the alt-right is the cucked version of pro-white

I was wondering when this would be posted.

I dont like Milo but one thing he hasnt done is proclaim himself a leader. "Fellow traveler" i believe he said.

They'll run a white muslim trap next, I guarantee it.

All cernovich does is regurgitate shit Stephan and others say. He is unoriginal and arrogant.

he's a cuck
"If anyone disagrees with me [on twitter], I just block them"
Mike "the alt-right funnyman slash crybaby" Cuckovich

One thing CTR & mainstream media doesn't realise and understand is that our views are based on the objective truth. Once you see the truth there is no going back, now we heavily influence the internet and thus the election which makes them shitless. Redpill = objective truth. We the power structure now.

Anyone here that unironically uses the "alt right" term is a faggot that's playing into the hands of leftists, MSM and egomaniacs.

It's just another term designed to shut down discussion.

Idiots keep doing it to appear cool, we need to remain nameless, influencing from the shadows

Stare into the abyss long enough and you become (((them)))

>you lived long enough to see conservatism become the counter culture
What the fuck is this time line? On the upside we are becoming the cool in thing now for the next generation. Based Generation Z gonna save us

fuck the CNN kikes
The white race will win this race war!

WE WUZ LEGION AND SHEEIT

In a sense, can you fucking believe that the MSM , clinton and even Trump are talking about us like we are power players? For fucks sake we have our guys in the fucking whitehouse. If that isnt influential, I don't know what is.

>alt-rights thought-leaders are cernovich
>alt-rights thought-leaders are vox day

What the fuck did you just say?

Dinosaur media mad as fuck at what's replacing it.

Nothing to see here.

it's an ambiguous term designed by former liberal hipster and faggot-loving cocksucking Richard "Pedarast Fedoraist" Spencer so that liberals can define us and shabbos goy degenerates like former anarchist and nigger-lover Gavin "White people should adopt black babies" McInnes, infamous whiner Michael "the alt-right funnyman slash crybaby" Cernovich, and kikes like (((Milo "Now that white people are rediscovering their identity we need to discontinue identity politics and by the way I really, really love black dick" Yianopolis and (((Michael "Savage" Weiner))) can continue to use their perfidious opportunism to attract viewers from the marxist-genocidist disinclined while still serving their anglo-jewish megalomaniacal elite's whims
If you want to stand for something just put it in the name. Liberals call themselves "anti-racist, anti-misogyny, pro-woman (feminism) etc etc"
What kind of treacherous scumbag uses something as ambiguous as alt-right and refuses to steal the one practical thing liberals are actually good at - word control?
A subversive treacherous scumbag undermining the effort to end liberal destruction of the foundations of western society, that's who.

it really is hilarious how affraid they are, you can totally see it on their faces they can't even utter the name Sup Forums. i bet saying it out loud is directly forbidden by the higher ups beyond vague innuendo.

truly this is the best timeline.

Obama Warns Against 'Crude' Nationalism.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ7_M7t0TIA

guess CNN finally found out who Sup Forums is

Get rekt CNN read the bottom text you fuckers!

Memes have come such a long way. I look back at stuff from this places past and it's nuts to see the power of meme magic. It became of form of campaign advertising in a way. Instead of " I like Ike" buttons it's a smug frog.

The downfall of globalism started when it was heavily exposed. 4shit is being heavily exposed.

There's a reason for anonymity besides legun

Exactly. I am not alt-right, I only gas the Jews ironically!

Milo thinks he is altright's spokesman

>THE ALT-RIGHT IS AN ANTISEMITIC, WHITE NATIONALIST MOVEMENT!

>posts a picture of Milo and a logo to a Jewish-owned media organization as proof

fuck I missed

There's still a chance to gas the jews!

FUCK

not clicking a CNN link you YUGE faggot kike

I'm sure this shit isn't just 90% upset Clinton voters falseflagging

You know some msm journalist is probably freaking out with posters like that mummy Brit user thinking we're all like him.

It's pretty funny that a loosely organized internet collective became a global think tank that blew the fuck out of MSM, big banks, lobbyists, Super PACs and career politicians in one fell swoop because it was funny.

I bet everything they are saying is just made up bullshit. They have lost any semblance of credibility.

DEAR MEDIA: THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SYMBOL OF THE ALT-RIGHT

>a fucking leaf talking sense
wew lad is it still the current year?

he was on CNN tonight having an absolute spaz

Did anyone post the exploding van yet

youtube.com/watch?v=128IR21ZQa0

>Weaponize autism.
>Suddenly the world shakes and quakes
We hold the power

Of course it was. It would be criminal newfaggotry not to.

30? I thought it was 4, like where Sup Forums comes from

some leafs offer nuggets of truth and 10/10 posts here and there, it's why I haven't filtered Canada

Where is eBaum's?

Dear media: This is the official symbol of the Alt-Reich

PS: blow it out your ass

oh it is, I'm just such a stubborn, paranoid, contrarian faggot that I have to have a problem with everything. In another time, in another thread, I am the king of the fucking leaves.

>pushing his Fan-Made logo
Get out of here, loser. This is the real symbol. Stay friendly.

I turn this shit on for literally 30 seconds, first the women slowly spits out a sentence that was totally incomprehensible to me (I had no context for understanding it).
then
>why something somthing something....
>............. Because he's a black man

close stream, hide thread. done.
TURN OFF YOUR TV DOESNT MEAN LINK THIS SHIT ON THE INTERNET INSTEAD. FUCK OFF

i dont know why some of you do these gay things

THE schedule. Trump was only the beginning.

> filtering flags
I didn't know you could do this

Any one seen my handkerchief with a pizza related map on it? It's black and white with blood and cum on it.

Sup Forums went to shit when leafs started to outshit the ausfailians

THIS man is the leader of the alt right

He is a PHILOSOPHER that makes a living on VOLUNTARY DONATIONS

Anyone else claiming they are leaders are LIARS, Stefan is the ONLY LEADER

I don't like using filters on Sup Forums 2bh
Fair enough I guess.
But you're right, people identifying themselves as "alt-right" are huge retards and probably newfags too, especially if they worship Milo or similar "people" on top of it.

I love Hillary. But then again I'm retarded. Praise kek.

Dear god, the nostalgia....

Hail Shadow Reich Fuhrer Stefan! 1488 white pride world wide brother

Sup Forums is becoming more and more well-known. It feels like only yesterday when the mainstream media had no idea what pepe was

my.mixtape.moe/oirsct.webm

No, THIS IS

it's a bad feel...