How do you think Deadpool 2 will portray their relationship?

How do you think Deadpool 2 will portray their relationship?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Deathpool actor implied that he's going to make it very gay.

Cable will likely respond to Deadpool based on word of mouth from the future, he'll then see he's just a smidge better than assumed through his interactions with others and lighten up to him. Deadpool will probably give Cable the Colossus treatment either way for assuming one his character one way or the other.

Random, goofy and with wicked sense of humour.

>"Fuck you!"
>frame freeze
>"I actually like this guy, but don't tell him okay?"

Knowing Reynolds it's going to be gay as fuck which we will all be eternally grateful for.

Fujoshits are gonna have fun with this one it seems.

>Spideypool shitters have been rallying for crap like #givedeadpoolaboyfriend for months in an attempt to shill their ship into the MCU under the guise of caring about muh diversity
>Ryan Reynolds, the absolute madman, decides to actually do it and give Deadpool a bf
>it's Cable instead

post yfw

Homosexually.

Cable is the only daddy who’s daddy enough to make Deadpool feel like the little twink.

Who cares about a desthstroke rip for hipsters and fan girls?

Who cares about Deathstroke other than thirteen year old edgelord and middle-aged men going through a midlife crisis?

>Cable strangling wade
>Wade:"Harder, Daddy!"

He hasn't been a Deathstroke rip off for 20 years you dickhead.

Sounds like a karmically deserved monkey’s paw to me.

God yes.

It's like reading the comic for the first time and shitposting on Sup Forums all over again. Fantastic.

user please I can only get so erect

Bump

I don't know but I am hyped

Pic related

my worry is it will be a rehash of DP and Collosus from the first film

How can a parody of Deathstroke be in the same movie as Deathstroke?

All I want is Mr. Sinister.

Did they say who the villain was going to be

Cause I'm thinking Strife

Perhaps it’ll be T-Ray, although that’s doubtful, considering he has only really interacted with Deadpool, so it wouldn’t make sense for him to show up in a story with Cable.

Oh wait, this is Cable. I thought he would meet Deathstroke but i guess they can't feature DC characters.

Gay

If Ryans a true fan he'll at least either have an implication they fucked, or have a weird gratuitous make out scene.

Did I miss some legit homosex or something in the Cable & Deadpool comic? Where is all this gay shit coming from?

Good

There were tons of "joke" innuendo between them way back, so there were entire threads about them back here when CW1 was going on (IE: before the TURN EVERYONE GAY pandering started.), so "old" Sup Forums basically ships it.

I could only see T-Ray if we see Killbrew

>or have a weird gratuitous make out scene.

youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Something I just thought about that might actually work in a Deadpool movie. What I'd like to see, is an actual song and dance number, with a large number of people joining in. shot in classical cinema style.

Correct. Spideypool is for Spiderman fags, Cablepool is for Deadpool fags with superior taste.

Indeed, but let’s not forget that Spiderman is the only twink who’s twink enough to make Deadpool feel like the daddy.

I saved this in 2009 and now I can finally use it.

They fucking better.