Now

Now...
Grand Funk Railroad paved the way for Jefferson Airplane, which cleared the way for Jefferson Starship.
The stage was now set for the Alan Parsons Project which I believe was some sort of hovercraft.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't feel sorry for him. No wants to be lectured on music they don't care about.

>all the "popular music" in this episode is now considered classic and "dad music" by today's standards

>Grand Funk Railroad paved the way for Jefferson Airplane, which

Gee, Home Boy, your knowledge of classic rock isn't as good as it seems.

>Hi Billy Corgan, Smashing Pumpkins
> Homer Simpson, smiling politely

Ah yes, GFR, every critic's favorite punching bag in the 70s next to Black Sabbath.

No way, man. We're going to keep on rocking forever!
Forever, forever, forever... forever.... forever...

The Alan Parsons Project was a progressive rock group from the 1970s, moron.

Why don't you just call it Operation: Wang Chung. Ass.

I liked jefferson airplane, but it's kinda sad how the simpsons abuse of white rabbit for every drug sequence they make youtube.com/watch?v=XR8LFNUr3vw

That song has been abused in general which sucks because its great song. The whole psychedelic scene in general hasn't been given the respect it deserves.

'tism.

Yes, that's kind of the point of the episode son

Luckily for me my favorite music will never go out of style.

Theyre all modes of transportation

Shut the fuck up, Boco

>be boco
>be 30+ year old kissless virgin with every medical problem known to man
>have memes specifically made for you
If I could be anybody, I would be Boco.

He is a legend for a reason

I think this is my favourite joke in the whole show

Didn't Billy Corgan have hair in that episode? That must mean that it was made before Mellon Collie, right?

Arguably Homer's music has aged better than the kid's. I mean, what album from that era matches Tales of Mystery and Imagination?

Nevermind, Antichrist Superstar, The Downward Spiral

Now...
Grand Chuck Railroad paved the way for Sneederson Airplane, which cleared the way for Sneederson Starship.

I actually think the mistake is thinking that alternative music SHOULD age as well. If you want to compare whether something aged well in comparison to others you'd be better comparing 90s Britpop albums to 70s rock albums.