Sup Forums BE MORE OPEN MINDED ! c'mon guys you guys might like it

Sup Forums BE MORE OPEN MINDED ! c'mon guys you guys might like it .

Other urls found in this thread:

drive.google.com/file/d/1O_L0wWUD-KMUZLILchwfGZon-YKFnkhq/view?usp=drivesdk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh boy, he is one of those white black boys. Just kidding, what is about?

>When you want to do Ghibli without the talent of Ghibli

CALARTS
A
L
A
R
T
S

I watched it, felt a bit too boring for me.
In my case it's got nothing do with being a retarded racist or anything, the show is just absurdly bland.

>who cares if it's shit, think about your virtue signaling status!

It’s like Backyardigans, but without any of the fun or character.

But it's shit. Using the black character as deflection of legitimate criticism of the show is just disingenuous

It just seems like an episode of Clarence that isn't about Clarence

I enjoyed,nice st so far, lots of room to expand with the Creek tribes of kids etc,reminds me of a modern day recess mixed slightly with knd, be careful when looking for fanart though it's a craig×tweek fanart atm.
Also dropping a download/stream link for anyone who gives a shit.
drive.google.com/file/d/1O_L0wWUD-KMUZLILchwfGZon-YKFnkhq/view?usp=drivesdk

oh hey SU is back on

Oh my god... it's NOT Calarts!

it's boring. trying to go "imaginary adventures" but then having the kids actually being what they play as remove any impact of the trope. I'd rather rewatch muppets babies, or Mona the fucking vampire.

They released a pilot, I gave it a chance, it was shit.

I'm not watching anything that looks like this.
The US animation industry is dead.

This desu

oh boy more shota fuel

SHOTA FUEL!!

All the new cartoons feel like uninspired shows created by people with no vision or point other than 'money'. They literally just took people from other shows and expected them to create quality content, didnt they?

Not the first time nor the last time ill be in a fandom with shota fans.

Nah, it's shit, you can call everyone a racist to deflect criticism all you want but the fact remains that it's bland, boring shit obviously made more for """nostalgic""" 20-something year olds instead of kids, otherwise the setting would just be a fantasy world instead of kids playing pretend.

You know this is why we can't have nice things, right?

I'm not the one making cartoons with half naked boys in them, I'm not to blame

but i want /ss/

These two summarize my feelings on it. Also I'm worried where the kid is black they won't let anyone not like him/bully him unless it's a very specific episode on bulling.

I liked it, general Sup Forums opinion be damn. It reminds me of my childhood exploring the grove behind my school and going to war agains other classrooms with sticks and left over construction material.

In hindsight teachers didn´t really gave a shit back in the day.

they still don't, but in different ways

Do you think they plan on expanding the concept of 'a groups of kids play in a creek' as time goes on? Like maybe the creek they fuck around in will end up having some magical qualities to it or something big will happen that will start them on an actual life threatening adventure? Do we know if this show is going to be episode or have an overarching plot with continuity?

If it's just going to be a sol snoozefest about the mundane life of a typical little boy, I don't understand why CN would think it's special enough to greenlight or what the point of it is when they already have Clarence for that

c'mon guys, the pilot and first ep were decent. Not amazing, but on par with an okay clarence episode (as opposed to a weak clarence episode or a really good clarence episode)

No, it's Sup Forums racists doing all the shitposting.

>yfw the bully is an Asian kid

>If it's just going to be a sol snoozefest about the mundane life of a typical little boy
This one, we're not allowed to have adventure shows anymore

Finally someone else see what I see. For all the black kids on TV none of them act black

yeah, where the curvy milfaceous women at?

How does one "act black"?

The Character’s are really flat, I mean really flat. With Craig, it’s to be expected, he’s the MC, MC’s are bland and boring a lot of the time, but with his friends it’s not really excusable. The only thing we know about the chick is that she occasionally goes on melodramatic internal monologues, and the boy’s only personality seems to be that he’s a little dull and he talks like Clarance. I mean, I know It’s Just the Pilot and all, but come on, they have to have something.

Just another show thats gonna be pushed to the app.

>One episode is a hamfisted "racism is bad" episode, bonus points for it being targeted at all the critics
I could see it happening

Too boring and I hate the characters. And I fucking watch We Bare Bears.

god I hope this art style fucking dies off real soon

>TV none of them act black
I'ma be real, it's nice seeing diversity in how black people act on tv, there are a lot of surburban black kids that don't get represented on tv who are weird like this. Yes, kids like that can easily relate to white kids and don't need a tv show representing them, it's just good to see their own race for once.

Eh Craigs brothers gf is alright I guess,could probably make some /ss/ out of that considering the big bro is a fucking douche nozzle.

>”oh look its more annoying little kids doing cute things that put everyone watching to sleep, how quaint i cant wait till my cafe poetry friends enjoy this even though no one else outside of my hipster vaping douches will”
Shut your fat mouth OP

Eh, I'll give it a shot. I've gone into a cartoon before thinking I'd hate it, and wound up enjoying it.

Ghetto kids my guy

Ohhh

i'd rather make a whole season of bauhouse than watch that crap

BAUHAUS
A
U
H
A
U
S

The absolute state of bigots these days I tell ya what

actually it's Danny Hynes

Watched the pilot, seems like a weak version of Recess.

Clarance is ending, though.

I can’t seen any character in this image worth shotaing, what are ya doing user

I miss Clarence

that ginger kid's design hurts to look at

I think we can all agree that Craig of the Creek would be way more entertaining if it was more like this.

The girl is uglier

Who thought this was a good idea for a cartoon series
Who greenlight this
Who would even like this show
Why do they think kids wont be bored to tears or switch the channel whenever this is on?

>Sup Forums loves Hey Arnold!, Recess, Weekenders just because of nostalgia even though it's the same SoL shit
>hates this without giving it a chance
come on now

Recess and weekenders was shit, hey arnold had humor and likeable characters, something this show doesnt have on both accounts

I keep thinking that CN has a sort of Butch Hartman character that writes and designs a shit load of their properties but it's always someone new. How do this many artists all have the same style? If it's well written and well produced then it's not a big deal, but it seems awful weird that every character looks like they're from the same person. Diseny has it too, the bean-mouth thing.

Wait is that tiny one a woman?

I dont mind the style, i like it alot. The problem is alot of these show either turned to shit or, in craigs case” were terrible to begin with. To me its not the style im upset at more then the type of writers who typically use the style now.

>be open minded guys
>Be a pedophile like me!
what about you fuck off?

>implying anybody gives two shits about you

Here's the problem OP: We already have Clarence. This show would've honestly done better on Nick. (It's still pretty mediocre)

>Sup Forums BE MORE OPEN MINDED
I hate anime

Clarence was funny user, this looks like utter bile that only does things that are “quirky and relatable”, because offensive humor is too “mean spirited”

>that studio owners face
>his hope and optimism:gone

Just go to prison.

Damn...

If someone doesnt like the show i wont call them a racist that would be dumb

>boring shit obviously made more for """nostalgic""" 20-something year olds
Im 20 something and hate this shit, what do people my age see in this crap?

in order for that to be "shota fuel", it has to have shotas that are actually, y'know, good.

Not all black kids are from the hood , look at virgil from static shock , or penny from the proud family , or number 5 from knd
That made no sense

Netflix is saving it.

> what do people my age see in the crap ?

The see thereselves in the characters and taking trips down memory lane when they were young and went outside to hang where ever

>The see thereselves in the characters and taking trips down memory lane when they were young and went outside to hang where ever
Holy crap, they like the most utterly boring shit just to self insert on having a patheticly mundane life? What the hell is wrong with these people?

Reminds me of Ed Edd N Eddy

It's pretty comfy I guess.

I just think they need to take it up a notch like, its a cartoon after all they could of gone berserk with this cartoon. im still gonna watch Craig to see if i really like or not.

>I just think they need to take it up a notch like, its a cartoon after all they could of gone berserk with this cartoon.
Thats my entire complaint, clarence was SOL but that was off the wall and funny
>im still gonna watch Craig to see if i really like or not.
Dont kind yourself, youll know its going to be shit

I don't get this meme.

Oh boy another thread that will devolve into people screeching at each other over whether or not SOL is good or not. Anyway Kelsey a cute.

that hole looks really hazardous, them kids are going to kill themselves when it collapses

>Dont kind yourself, youll know its going to be shit

Eh.. i thought we bare bears was shit but it turned out alright

>i thought we bare bears was shit but it turned out alright
You are most cetainly wrong, that is one of the worst cartoon shows this decade

>Dark skinned boy holding a staff
Does that make Craig a Black Mage? eh, eh?!?!

I'll see myself out.

define good

>I'll see myself out.
>le epíc joke xDD

Thanks, been looking for a stream. Show seems alright so far, about a few minutes in. Heard an artist I like was doing the soundtrack and it seems p good

He looks like fucking Peter Griffin, only blonde.

Kids like SOL and kidcoms, though, it's just that this needs a lot more energy behind it.

Can you shill for this bad cartoon back on tumblr where you belong, namefag?

>Kids like SOL and kidcoms, though
TELL ME LIES TELL ME SWEET LITTLE LIES

I’m really liking the whole thing since Clarence was my favorite show airing and it’s nearly over, problem is there’s one or two REALLY butthurt people on here who can’t help but respond and argue with every positive comment about it

I'll have you know I've never been to reddit before. Sup Forums is where I started.

SOL and Loreshit are good. It's episodic comedy that needs to be purged.

Show would be x10000000000000000000000 times better without the cape girl. Either axe her or get someone who can write dialogue for a character like that and make it entertaining.