I'm not a white nationalist or anything, but Anti-racism IS a codeword for anti-white. You're an idiot to deny this

I'm not a white nationalist or anything, but Anti-racism IS a codeword for anti-white. You're an idiot to deny this.

Other urls found in this thread:

restructure.wordpress.com/2010/05/04/white-people-lack-empathy-for-brown-people-brain-research-shows/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
youtube.com/watch?v=cu6X6VBhaj8
jacobinmag.com/2015/06/karen-barbara-fields-racecraft-dolezal-racism/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are learning, leaf.

bump

Cenk on his livestreams argued that the white majority was the problem, that only when whites are just another disenfranchised minority can true progress be achieved. Anti-racist progressives are setting us up for nothing less than civil war.

The more diverse the US gets, the more racial tensions there are, you'd have to be retarded to think even more diversity is what you need.

>I'm not a white nationalist

Then you are the enemy. There is no place for non-whites in our nations.

Good leaf. Good...

>Not a White Nationalist

You will become one if you are against White Genocide. It's the only way to stop the complete destruction of civilization. Yes, you're going to be called bad names.

What about providing skulls for the skull throne?

No one said you had to be a white nationalist. Some truths are just that, truths.

True, and this is a very flexible mode of expression.

For example, digital fairness/equality can be code for anti-nerd.

Nationalism denotes your pertinence and love towards a nation, which has absolutely nothing in common with your race.

Try not to use these stupid liberal brandings if you consider yourself human.

I'm not a white nationalist either and I see the truth too. Same as feminists just being manhaters. All you have to do is read what they say.

kek confirms the leaf is learning
shitposting will never be the same again

Holy shit it's true! We are not shitposters anymore!

Well if white people weren't all so racist then it wouldn't be linked to anti-"white".
Lol that you can't even see the problem. The problem isn't that we hate white people, the problem is that we hate racistm and all racists are white, funny right????.... idiots

>which has nothing in common with race

Preposterous. A complete fabrication of the late 20th, early 21st Century.

Holy fuck, and you guys gave us hitler. What the fuck happened? How can someone become so cucked.

Note: im speaking geneologically

has anyone actually ever said I'm an "anti-racist"?

i mean, i'm a liberal that went to an extremely liberal college and I've never heard the term "anti-racist"

not being racist is considered the default position, it doesn't make sense to be "anti-racist"

I'm Belgian, not German. We were the first to resist Hitler and half of his army was broken on our soil. We hated racists then and we still hate them today.

The term is definitely used, but more on the far left / antifa end of the self-hating liberal spectrum.

And yes, you could totally replace it by anti-white without altering the meaning of whatever is being said. I've never heard it used other than to blame white males for one thing or another.

>Not being racist is considered the default position

>You're an idiot to deny this.

Words of wisdom.

Wow you sure convinced me with those hot opinions

< A true American women.

True. Even I find people that are really white a bit too hokey and irritating. White people are far from perfect even Hitler would have hated them at times.

I AM a white nationalist and Anti-racism IS a codeword for anti-white. You're an idiot to deny this.

Racism is a new word for tribalism. No group of humans who were not tribal went on to have children. Go to a football game and see tribalism in the crowd watching. Distrusting those who are different from you is as normal as wanting to get laid.

>And yes, you could totally replace it by anti-white without altering the meaning of whatever is being said. I've never heard it used other than to blame white males for one thing or another.

I hear this all the time but I've never seen it happen in real life. Literally all the people I know aren't like this at all. I feel like both the far left and far right are amplified to be much bigger than they really are because of the ubiquity of camera phones and how the footage they take always tends to go viral.

Funny how this works.

yeah it's said when they get called anti-white
"I'm not anti-white I'm anti-racist"
they are, of course, synonyms.

I'm white.. i'm just not a white nationalist. I'm an ethnic nationalist. The idea of "Whiteness" is so retarded. Sure, it'd be better to have whites immigrate, but I'd rather have no immigration. Germans for Germany, Greeks for Greece, Europeans for Europe, Africans for Africa, etc.

The reason poeple are protesting Trump isn't because he's a racist. It's because he's white. He said nothing racist. It's because he is white and has white views. They don't say they hate him cuz he's white; but is systematically shows.

No.. it's not flexible at all. It's very simple, user. A very matter of fact statement. "racism" literally means "being white". For example, if you were to agree with the liberals and say "I'm not prejudice" rather than "I'm not racist", they'd say "Well I'm glad you agree, but just because you're not prejudice doesn't mean that you want to dismantle racism". That was literally one of the arguments spewed against me.

>implying you aren't racist
Fuck white people, the genocide can't come soon enough

It depends where you live but the far left definitely a thing in Europe. You have campus feminism and SJWs, we have commies and antifa faggots.

>all racists are white
That's a pretty racist statement you made there.

>yeah it's said when they get called anti-white
"I'm not anti-white I'm anti-racist"

when does this even happen? what series of arguments can even lead to this happening? it's honestly completely ridiculous.

i really think you should interact with liberals more often, very few of us are like that.

Yep and it's a damn shame. We could have become a world truly free from racism. But the left had to push to hard and demonize white people. It only served to create more racists.

No it's not, it's not racist to call out your oppressor. And you can't even BE racist to white people, they have all the power, so how could you be raicst? Prejudice, sure, but raicst?

Who is this semen demon ?

This guy's wife fucks pakis while he's in the kitchen making them waffles.
Germany is less cucked than Belgium.

You're half joking, but you're actually right. There's studies that prove that whites are actually the most racist people.
restructure.wordpress.com/2010/05/04/white-people-lack-empathy-for-brown-people-brain-research-shows/
>inb4 wordpress
It has the source in the first line

>The idea of "Whiteness" is so retarded. Sure, it'd be better to have whites immigrate, but I'd rather have no immigration.

Colonial white nations like the U.S., Canada and Australia were founded on "Whiteness", it worked pretty well.

>The original United States Naturalization Law of March 26, 1790 (1 Stat. 103) provided the first rules to be followed by the United States in the granting of national citizenship. This law limited naturalization to immigrants who were free white persons of good character. It thus excluded American Indians, indentured servants, slaves, free blacks, and Asians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>Germans for Germany, Greeks for Greece, Europeans for Europe, Africans for Africa, etc.

You could make the argument that the European nations should preserve their traditional demographics, but the colonial nations were created to absorb the excess population of Europe. The end-goal of white nationalism is the extermination of all non-whites from the planet and the creation of a global colonial Europa.

Leftists would argue that whites can't be the victims of racism.

>Left Speak: White people can't be the victims of racism
Center speak: White people can't be victims of pro-white institutional prejudice
>Center speak: White people can't be victims of racism
Right Speak: White people are never the victims

Of course, blacked Romania.
Don't forget to take your pills, you don't want to wear the hug yourself jacket again, don't you?

'Anti-racism' is just an obfuscation of garden variety class friction. It's self-destructive in nature. 'Anti-racists' in academia and the media class have probably contributed to putting Trump in office than anyone else.

me on the picture

I'm not even white, I'm not paki. But Your womyn love me more than any pink cock any way.

I'm just trying to see if Sup Forumslacks actually have proper arguments to fire back. Gauge the defenses, you know.
But no, that's completely incorrect.
The majority of -if not all- human rights are invented by white people, white nations are roughly the only ones that force themselves to follow these human rights and intends to get others to follow them too. White people ended slavery, where today, many non-white countries still engage in it.

There is no question that 'white people' attributed the most to basic human rights, minority rights and tolerance as a a whole. You might suggest that white people have less tolerance as shown through brain studies, but all that says is that white people are capable of feeling one way, and knowing it's not correct, and acting moral despite that. Where other races most often just act their feelings out.

Pretend misreading my country. Bad bait. The key is to not exploit it when another user has already done os and I corrected him. Only autists would flip after that.

>Colonial white nations like the U.S., Canada and Australia were founded on "Whiteness", it worked pretty well.

Empires built on progressive ideas are doomed to fall because they become too legalistic that the people feel no social obligation toward eachother, and a state of disharmony occurrs. Where I live it's pretty white, but it's also ethnically the same. It's not enough that a country is white; it's that the country is a country, that the people feel together, and that the social outcasts (of any race) are cast out.

This. White people need to die in order to finally get rid of racism.

thank you brother, inshallah.
They are a virus. They conribute nothing and only break and polute the beauty of natural life. what have they done to Africa? We used to be tribes living in deserts fighting over bones and rocks, now we are tribes living in cities fighting over bones and rocks. We were so spiritual and in touch with the universe back then and they ruined it.

youtube.com/watch?v=cu6X6VBhaj8

im biracial and just want to put all hateful people on an island hunger games style where they just kill eachother and take care of the problem

oh wait no thats America

lol

>Your womyn love me more than any pink cock any way
Get that stupid liberal Belgian pussy mayn

Well not being racist is considered default. It's wrong.

Everyone is a little racist and it's normal and healthy.

enlighten me wtf are leafs

>It's not enough that a country is white

It is enough. White America was a social and cultural paradise, as well as being the most powerful nation on earth. All European peoples are able to successfully integrate into a pan-European nation, it is my hope that eventually most of the earth's surface will be covered in pan-European nations.

I'm not a muslim but I rejoice when I see white Sweden burn. They deserve it for what they did to us in the past. Just remember that we are not white and never colonized or oppressed any minorities. Bismillah godspeed brother.

What non-European country did Swedes ever colonize?

>They are a virus. They conribute nothing and only break and polute the beauty of natural life.

Get out of Europe. Nobody wants you here or you "asylum" seekers. You government leeching scum don't contribute anything and destroy the natural beauty of Europe.

Sweden colonized Sweden you idiot, do you really think the current Swedes are the original population?

what are you going to do about it? Post on twitter? Niger I'm out here doing what I like and all you guys do is whine and cry on the computer. I see NONE of you trying to come up to me.
Mate, even if you are right and we are just leeches, YOU DON'T DO ANYTHING. WHY WOULD WE STOP.
YOU are the guardians of your own countries and you're leaving the door open and the soup on the table while you jack off in your room, we just walk in and sit next to your wives and eat your food and you do NOTHING.

What does it matter? Other European countries colonized non-European countries, Sweden colonized and oppressed Finland. It's all the same.

Pretty spooky

>Mate, even if you are right and we are just leeches

> we just walk in and sit next to your wives and eat your food

At least your honest about it.

And what do you do, netherbro. Do you let me sit here? Do you feel the injustice? Do you feel that anger? That sadness? Do you feel how tied your hands are?
Why don't you tell uncle Rachid why you feel too weak to do something about it?

Wrong. Today's Swedes (blonde, blue eyed) have been in Sweden much longer than the Sami (our version of native americans).

Sweden was never colonized. Read a book ffs

Its a code word for anti nationalism and pro progressivism.
Not particularly about white people

This is the problem, though.

>"Social and cultural paradise"
Liberalism creates bubbles of utopia. Every time a liberal gets in office, they make things good for a while, but then the next president is left with the dog shit. Capitalism itself is a bubble. Progress isn't sustainable. People don't want to sustain a system that perpetually pushes them down.

Hey dude, are you like, a handsome non-white, or a tall non-white, or what? Do they just trigger a fetish if you're non-white? Because if it's the second I know where to go on vacation.

They were Finns, you cucks are mostly R1b and came to Sweden pretty late. You are invaders from west asia.

>Liberalism creates bubbles of utopia.

No. Industrialized European societies create utopias.

>Every time a liberal gets in office, they make things good for a while, but then the next president is left with the dog shit.

Liberalism is a completely meaningless concept. Only race matters.

>Capitalism itself is a bubble.

Capitalism is also a meaningless concept. No two people define capitalism in the same way.

>Progress isn't sustainable.

Yes it is. Except in the broad cosmic sense that entropy will win in the end.

>People don't want to sustain a system that perpetually pushes them down.

Which system is pushing which people down? You speak in irrelevant buzzwords, what exactly are you trying to say?

Whites are only 15% of the worlds population and it will drop to 10% around 2060.

The white ebil men opressing everyone. Best propaganda ever.

That's because you are like the jews that you like to hate. Extremely privileged minority that controls the world and make everyone else s life miserable.

>What does it matter?
Because if you group Swedes into the category of 'whites' you're just reifying whatever structure you claim to oppose. There are a lot of Europeans who wrote about this shit, maybe you should read them you fucking moron.

In America pretty much anywhere with liberal Jewish women. NYC, LA. Panties drop like fucking flies.

I have no idea what you're trying to say here. Why is it any different to colonize and oppress a country situated in Europe than Africa for example. Both are equally bad. White countries that didn't have colonies were a minority.

What I'm trying to say is that the only legitimacy 'the white race' has to it is that you believe in it. It's porous and its definition changes from generation to generation based on location and various social mores.

From what I can tell, you seem to be a person who doesn't benefit from racist hegemony. By grouping colonization in and outside of Europe under the umbrella of shit "white people" did, you're feeding into the narrative of race itself.

For example Plato didn't know what 'white' meant, but we retroactively classify him under the umbrella of 'white people'. It's just a made up fucking thing.

jacobinmag.com/2015/06/karen-barbara-fields-racecraft-dolezal-racism/

The fetish is the natural tendency of women to betray their tribe and 'fall' for the invader as soon as it seems that exotic invader is near victory.

for that same reason a white person in Africa will not be more attractive, because you are a tourist from a weak culture, not an invader.

Because the white society is still racist. When there's white people they always think they are superior to everyone else. World can't be free of evil and racism if white people are allowed to exist.

>No. Industrialized European societies create utopias.
Protection of free trade is liberal.
>Liberalism is a completely meaningless concept. Only race matters.
And why does race matter?

>Capitalism is also a meaningless concept. No two people define capitalism in the same way.
Inflation of value over sustainable means....
That's what capitalism is. A capitalist will buy low, sell high, invariably making the valuable into the super valuable.

>Yes it is. Except in the broad cosmic sense that entropy will win in the end.
I don't mean sustainable in an environmental sense; I mean sustainable in a social sense. A simple rat/mouse utopia experiment proves how ineffective progress can be. Having utopia is different than creating one. To create a utopia, the system has to be sustainable. But when one places value above means, it leads to instability, because humans aren't meant to be a progressive species. The scarcity anxiety required for progress would imply that no such utopia can ever come to be, because we require scarcity yet scarcity cant exist in utopia.

>Which system is pushing which people down? You speak in irrelevant buzzwords, what exactly are you trying to say?
Capitalism. In one sense, we get better things, like phones and computers, and we are fed better and quicker, but people are still generally upset. There's a guy right now upset that his iphone's ear-jack doesn't work, when this is the first time in history we had portable music. Progression implies discontent. What's the point, if it doesn't make people happy?

I mean, yeah there are white people who are racist, but it's not people who reproduce racism from generation to generation, it's at least the vestigial organs of formerly imperial governments (i.e. nearly all of the West) if not the entire global capitalist economy. If those institutions are not dissolved, and all "white people" died tomorrow, there would just be a new definition for "white people" on the next day.

My point is if you're really interested in dissolving the inequalities caused by racism (instead of just taking some nihilistic 'all white ppl must die' stance) you should read some more and think on it.

Are you white?

Consider this.
Right now, there's potentially millions of other planets with millions of different species of life, some probably just as smart or smarter than us. Because of evolution and possible political genocide, there were trillions that have been killed by others. That's just a hypothetical scenario. On Earth, there's been billions of people killed, some genocided, some killed by institutional powers, and some outright murdered.
Do you care at all?
Should you care?

Let's say that there's a button. If you press the button, it will kill some random person (that you don't know) to save a family member of friend of yours. I'd press it; I'd even press it to save my cat.

Race exists in close proximity to who we are and our relationships. As I said before, I'm not a white nationalist; I don't idealize a completely white society. I care only for my people in my town, and I care about my family moreso than any other family. It's an emphatic circle within a circle within a circle within another circle; each circle or layer outward is just another range of priority. I care more about whites than I do blacks; I care more about humans than i do animals; I care about my family more than any other family. Even if we lived in a racist society that outright preached racism, I'd be fine with it, because I'm white. I don't see "injustice", because as I've explained, there's more justice within than there is without.

>this is what belgians actually believe

You were crushed, you did not do shit to the german army and you are as irrelevant today as you were then

Kek sure you're not stormnigger

>And why does race matter?

Humans are biological machines, with widely varying behavioral and cognitive characteristics. The potential societies that one can create are constrained by the biological characteristics of the population in question.

>Inflation of value over sustainable means....
>That's what capitalism is. A capitalist will buy low, sell high, invariably making the valuable into the super valuable.

I have no idea what it is that you are trying to say. You are just describing basic market mechanisms, not a system called "capitalism".

>I don't mean sustainable in an environmental sense; I mean sustainable in a social sense.

This is a distinction without a difference.

>A simple rat/mouse utopia experiment proves how ineffective progress can be.

Calhoun's mouse utopia experiments that resulted in total collapse were obviously faked. That is not how nature works.

>To create a utopia, the system has to be sustainable.

Nothing is sustainable in the long term, because humans do not yet possess the absolute knowledge required to overcome all of the obstacles that nature puts in our path.

>But when one places value above means, it leads to instability,

What you seem to be criticizing is that humans sometimes improperly valuate certain commodities. This is an inevitable consequence of imperfect knowledge, and cannot be corrected.

>because humans aren't meant to be a progressive species.

This is gibberish.

>The scarcity anxiety required for progress would imply that no such utopia can ever come to be, because we require scarcity yet scarcity cant exist in utopia.

I use utopia only in the relative sense of any European society that excludes non-white colonists from settling in our lands. I have no interest in arguing about absolute utopias

>What's the point, if it doesn't make people happy?

People's happiness is of very little interest to me.

Is English your first language? You write like an autistic Indian.

I don't understand how anti-racism is anti-white. I agree that multi-culturalism is, but how is anti-racism? I think I'm missing something here. Hate niggers btw!

Of course I'm not white. I'm Finnish.

And maybe I feel the same way you do. I don't care about whites because you don't care about us.

I can't stand half breeds. And nigs.

I can't stand white privileged internet nazis like you burger cuck.

Does the thought ever cross your mind that half of these girls just took a shit before their bathroom selfies?

> I'm not a white nationalist
Get out.

Oh shit you think the past was any less bullshit? You were given a chance at doing more than fighting over bones and rocks and you blew it in the name of being 'spiritual' and 'in touch'. You couldn't put down the fucking tribalism for 5 minutes so you could live better. And now you're just killing the golden goose, so you won't get another chance. Eat your heart out while there's still something left!

I hate to break it to ya Finnbro, but while you might not think you're white, the mob of brownskins with pitchforks and torches sure won't give a shit. If you're lighter than them, you'll be next. The race blame game that the Left is running has no peaceful end. Once whites are gone and the world doesn't magically get better, then they'll just turn on the next lightest. Even if you were standing with them before.

>American
You're probably an Anglo-German half breed, or an Irish-Swedish half breed, or an Anglo-Italian half breed, and so on and so on and so on.

Kek sure you're not an actual nigger

If we want to go into semantics, no one is a "white nationalist". Nationalism as an ideology posits that the ethnic group of a country is the sole legitimate sovereign in said country, and that the borders of the country end where the living space of the ethnic group ends.

White nationalism implies that there exists a ethnic group called "white people", which of course is not an ethnic group, but rather a race.

You can be an American nationalist, but not a white nationalist. You can be a white racialist, if you believe that white people should have a homeland of their own without getting bumfucked by multiculturalism - but I can accept not calling this movement racialism because of the similarity of the word to the word racism and subsequent inevitable SJW/negro/other chimpout.

>Anymore

Let's not get ahead of ourselves lad

If you go as far to say that we ought to be white nationalist so we can defend our own unique ethnicities, then the leftists already won.

They're pushing the most dangerous ideology known to man. Any such dichotomy of victimizaiton and oppression always leads to this. Communism reared its ugly head in Russia of all places, not Germany where Marx wrote the book. The Russians were unhappy with the oppression, so they revolted. But it wasn't the oppression by feudalism; it was the inverse, oppression by the polity, the legal system. The legal system ineffectively captured the moral codes and customs of the people, and the people revolted. Their struggle against oppression was quickly conflated with "Oppression of the working classes". This doctrine still runs through society, seeping into feminism and the minority groups. The minority struggle in America is a struggle for fellowship and family, much like the white nationalists; but blinded by an idealistic equality, they seek to redistribute the privilege of the white man to the lesser races, rather than seek a content and sustainable life among their own. The white people at the top also ironically want equality for an opposite reason, because it's better for the economy, but they care more about liberty of the equal peoples; the oppressed proletariat and the oppressing bourgeoisie. People shouldn't want equality; we shouldn't want progress; progress hinders harmony. We get phones and computers, and we fly through the sky faster than the blink of an eye, yet we're still unhappy. We're unhappy, because we live disharmoniously. We need to stop believing in equality and progress. Man isn't broken; there's nothing to fix.