How would YOU write a Lisa episode, Sup Forums?

How would YOU write a Lisa episode, Sup Forums?

A halloween episode in the genre of sci-fi horror. Seems like a perfect character for it.

Not do so fucking many in the first place.

She kills herself.

The end.

The one that pic related is from was a good one. Typically episodes where she just gets her own friends and doesn't screw over Bart or another family member while doing so are bretty nice so something like that.

I wouldn't.

*queue sitcom ending music*

>She kills herself.
for attention
>The end.

Gotta make up for Lisa's VA(who only does one character) getting paid as much as the other VAs somehow

The writers dropped the ball with Lisa almost from the beginning of the show for two reasons:

1. They decided early on that nothing bad was allowed to happen to Lisa--she couldn't be beaten up, injured, be shown naked, etc
2. They also decided to use Lisa as a voice for their beliefs

I always liked the grimdark Season 2 Lisa myself. What people mostly dislike is the pint-sized campus activist Lisa.

Episode where Lisa has an extended hallucination/dream where every other character in the show she encounters is herself (with her VA imitating the affectations of each character) but in different clothing/hairstyle/weight/etc.

That's some straight up bullshit on her VA's part. She always stuck out like a sore thumb among the cast: while other VAs do a wide range of characters, all she does is one single character. While all the other VAs seem really fun to talk to and tend to be really lively during interviews, she always acts like she's got like 50 brooms shoved up her ass.

Yeardley by her own admission has a _very_ limited vocal range, also as I've mentioned before, she doesn't write the episodes. The problems with Lisa are thanks to the writers, not so much her.

WTF? Context?

I would finally give her a proper nude scene. Who care what the rest of the episode is about.

She sat at a cursed desk and it turned her into a troublemaker.

Force her to voice other characters and use range then

Well, she's never all that funny on the DVD commentaries and she also appears on way too many of them including episodes where she hardly did anything.

But she did get beaten up in that episode where she dresses up as a boy and in the episode with that female bully

But she has gotten beaten up, by Nelson of all people

>be shown naked
And you lost me. It makes sense to criticize her role as a mouth piece and lack of consequences, but Sup Forums dwells on THIS specifically so often that it can't not sound fetish motivated.

And how often is Marge beaten up anyway? Both of these (women getting beaten up, shown naked) are likely just cultural side effects. Going out of your way to change them won't fix what makes Lisa-focused episodes terrible.

Naked little girls aren't funny or sexy.

That wasn't Lisa, that was Jake "Toilet" Boyman.

Semantics!

The fact that you used the words "sexy" and "little girl" in the same sentence shows that...

She showed more than just her "bare bottom"

>new fad hits the town
>everybody loves it
>excepts for Lisa
>Lisa tells everybody not to fall for it and just be themselves
>shames everybody for liking it
>everybody becomes depress and miserable
>lisa learns her lesson that even though people should be themselves, but if something makes them happy, let them do it
>ends with status quo where Lisa was right in the end

not sure if it's been done (probably has) but
>Lisa meets a vocal group of people who she gets on well with and shares many ideological positions so she starts to hang out with them
>things go well at first but the group becomes more extreme in their methods of making their voice heard up to ruining the lives of people who do not agree with them and delving into 'if you are not with us you are against us' territory.
>group plans some big disruption that in order to get their message across, it would negatively impact the whole city possibly leading to people outright getting hurt but if the plan succeeded the group would get the publicity for their cause out there.
>Lisa weighs out the pros and cons of the plan and realizes while the cause may be just the methods used to achieve it would make it an empty victory that would ruin the lives of the people of the town so she sabotages the disruption at the critical moment, chews out the group for going too far which falls on deaf ears and she goes home with her family none the wiser over how close the group came to disrupting their lives.

Lisa falls for a bad boy who treats her like garbage. She ends up suspended from school while he cheats on her with other girls. She never blames him for anything.

Bart realizes that Lisa is a slave to her hormones/crush and tries to get the new guy to dump her. Since he knows this is just protective big brother crap, he narcs on him to Lisa, which makes her go full crazy and blame all the bad things her crush is doing on Bart.

Bart goes to Marge because he knows Homer is too dumb to do anything about this. Marge tries to talk some sense into Lisa who only accuses her mom of trying to sabotage her happiness, More family divisions ensue.

Episode ends with a flash forward 15 years to when Lisa is married to the guy and living in a trailer with 6 kids, while he's out scoring with bar sluts and spending her money.

Yeah... I mean... wow.

Kill every single member of the Simpsons family and all their close relatives and friends.

she dies.

TBF, that's more something Maggie would do.

I don't know what to make of her, but she doesn't really work well as a dramatic character IMO.

She works great when she serves as audience's proxy to roll eyes and snark at stupid things, so that'd be all about.

Lisa gets raped by mysterious green men in suits. Meanwhile, Homer and Bart get involved in a protection racket.

Honestly if it were up to me I'd fire her and just have one of the other female VA's take over the role, and use the opportunity to completely change her character into something else

lisa desperately trying to be cool

Already been done.

Literally the OP image

Lisa gets on hrt to become a handsome boy.
The episode length is 45 minutes, no compromise.

>She tries to get the white male privilage
>realize males have it harder..
oh this is already done

It was ok for Walt Disney to do it.

Nah...

I do agree that Lisa has never been written that well since the very early days of the show.

>titled Lisa is wrong

>at school,
>some kind of inter class quiz is going on in game show format with skinner asking questions and the students ringing
buzzers to answer

>skinner asks some question that is really arcane and that no elementary school kid could know.

>even Martin shrugs having no idea.
>Bart and Lisa both press at the same time

>skinner lets them both answer

>Bart inexplicably answered correctly straight off the bat

>Lisa condescendingly chides Bart, confidently stating an incorrect answer

>Skinner goes to congratulate Lisa, stutters and double takes before saying Bart was correct

>cue gasps and everyone Bart induced looking viably shocked

>Lisa starts getting angry and demands that someone verify the answer

>cut to it lab, skinner on the net confirms Bart was right and Lisa, Skinner surprised congratulates Bart and gives him a pat on the back, and tell Lisa you cant be right all the time then walks off and tells them to get back to classes

>Bart doesn't care less and gets on with his day if not a bit proud that he can recite one obscure factoid from nowhere,reveling a bit in his 5 minutes of fame

>Lisa on the other hand is fuming unable to accept she was wrong and Bart was right.

>cut to recess

>bart has a small crowd of kids around him congratulating him and Lisa comes barging in like a raging bull accusing Bart of cheating, grabbing his hands to look if he wrote the answer down and doubling down on it, insisting he mush have cheated in some way

>genuinely shocked and a bit hurt he explains to Lisa he just knows it and that despite this one indecent he and everyone knows that she is smarter than him.

>still angry she insists hes lying and challenges him to recall the answer with a smug look on her face, sure he wont, and he recalls it effortlessly, a few kids at this point chime in that Lisa's being a bit of an ass, so she storms off back to the nerds

1/2

Incest.

>while other VAs do a wide range of characters
Eh, Marge's only really does Patty and Selma, and Bart's does Ralph, Nelson and one of the Flanders kids.

Dan, Hank and Harry do like 90% of Springfield

Ralph seems disgusted despite being in love with her at one point.

it works since op's picture is literally the best lisa episode ever

That would be Lisa's Wedding

What if you showed her and Maggie taking a bath? There you'd have an entirely plausible, innocent, and possible cute factor nude scene.

did she grow a third arm or something?

What eight year old takes a shower with a baby?

He's probably wondering what happened to her balls

Would you rather she be showering with Bart?

D-DELETE THIS

Let us hear part 2 you piece of shit.

>Alone Again, Natura-Diddily

No.

Where's part 2?

She gets horrifically raped and everyone ignores it on purpose when she brings it up because they don't like her.

This thread is starting to resemble /tlhg/ a bit too much.

When Marge makes her do it to save on the water bills.

Have her and Janey go skinny dipping.

Probably something like this episode, but with a slightly different ending. Seeing Lisa get what she wanted but horribly corrupted was kino.

The artwork in the Simpsons comics is so amateurish.

>he's never become disillusioned with a childhood crush before
It's a bad feel.

If I was the kind of mentally ill fujo who got into fanfic, that'd be a good Lisa/Nelson set up.

Better ship than LisaxMilhouse anyway.

I really liked how Burns tried to make Lisa just like him rather than jewing her out of her share.

Lisa tearing up the check will never not make me mad

Eh, Homer choosing to let Maggie keep a dirty ass teddy bear over a million dollars and three islands was worse.

that's a Meg episode