What do you think of my design for a hypothetical Cascadian flag? Threw it together in a couple of minutes...

What do you think of my design for a hypothetical Cascadian flag? Threw it together in a couple of minutes, will take criticism and ideas..

Are your parents from here?

Ah fuck off

Sorry, wasn't something Donald Trump related. Should have known not to post on Sup Forums, you folks love that cryptokike billionaire for some reason.

Whats that black shit supposed to be?

Yea, no. you don't get to fucking move here to destroy the country.

please go the fuck away, asshole. We don't want you here.

YOU are why they call liberals stupid.

You guessed and you were wrong.

Also, you're a dipshit. Sit the fuck down. Seceding is a stupid, short-sighted idea.

Move here? I was born here.

>Germanic runes on a flag for primarily French/British descendants

Why do you guys not seem to mind the Jews all of a sudden? You're all traitors, what happened to Sup Forums

The Italian military under mussolini made use of Germanic runes, so why not?

jesus fucking christ. you guessed wrong again.

leave.

also, nobody asked for your shitty revision to the generally accepted Cascadia flag.

Scandanavian & Irish, too. doesn't matter. fucking dumbshits can't get secession.

Yeah i'm sure an independent cascadia would be a jew free paradise and not a communist shithole.

Why are you people sidestepping the fact that you memed a jewish plant into office

Ditch the new flag. Adopt the cascadian flag as our own. If somehow, the PNW were to leave the US, which won't happen because these libs refuse to have guns, then we will be there waiting to take control.
We become the enemy and we win.
The fire rises.

Are you dumb?

a little

>a little
okay, now we can talk.

Dude they won't let us go.
There'd be a naval blockade. Canada would help.
Road & Rail too. They'd siege our new country.
Except China. They give us arms.
Fifty years from now they'd take over.
That's why the US can't let a Pacific state secede.
The idea is a dangerous one with no chance of seeing the upsides manifest, with a lot of pitfalls, and lots of potential downside.

That looks like that one kids powerpoint in class that used a shitty background/font color

Why do people insist on using runes? Use something american instead.

This. Good work leaf.

Because they are retarded LARPing faggots who try to push runes for a place full of degenerate homeless leftist people. I live in the area.

Shift it up. You've got green poking through where it shouldn't be, those corners should be flush with the line, and so should the top one.

it looks like a pepe

It's the Jesus fish

thanks

Terrible from a heraldic perspective, honestly.

Nah, we just rile up india. China can't do shit with India at it's back.

>A FUCKING TREE

confirmed non-cascadian, if his stupid flag idea didn't tip you off.

We already got the Doug, buddy