Hey, Sup Forums! Why so much about Rrussia?

Everywhere I hear from Clinton lovers "russian hackers", "russian president", Russia is everywhere. Why is it so, while another demokrat said: "while Russia is isolated, with its economy in tatters". Why your politics are so prorussian?

She is dead (

When? She was so pretty (Russian cat-hacker), I am sad because of it...

That's a pretty cool cat Russian bro.

People hate Russia because they are told to by the MSM. Yeah Russia's bad, ever look at its history? Russia is how it ia because Russia has to be, to survive.

I don't resent them that. I don't want to live there though.

Russian cats must have it hard.

Here's my kitty

Had to put her down too; renal failure

Have u read this We need to know what happened together

My cat was 17 years old when he die...

russia's lived a ruff life

here is brothers cat

Sorry about your cat.

>ruff
If it is so - why from all your channels and newspapers we hear about horrifying and world beat hackers which hacked FBI and so on..

How old is he?

This is a great cat friend

What was her name

folks here are still harping on the soviet union concept of russia. even though that's long since gone.

cuban missile crisis scared people, and the cry babies here haven't recovered.

The media here is also trained to scare people, that's how they get ratings and money.

for some reason there isn't much attention being drawn to the south pacific sea where china's been building navy bases. well, aside from Trump talking about it, actually.

American's don't hate Russia. Average American doesn't give a fuck about Russia or thinks we could get along under different circumstances. Democrats hate Rusisa because you guys hacked the DNC and cost them the election or at the very least contributed to their defeat.

>American's don't hate Russia. Average American doesn't give a fuck about Russia or thinks we could get along under different circumstances. Democrats hate Rusisa because you guys hacked the DNC and cost them the election or at the very least contributed to their defeat.
Yea it's not like they hated us since the cold war.

just wanna let you know, id totally cum on your cat

Russia take us pls, we love you, lets make love again

The cold war is over man. Americans who aren't hardcore democrats just don't care. We don't think ill of Russia, we don't really have a strong opinion of you. You're over there, we're over here, and we don't fuck with each other.

Sure our last administration fucks with you, but we just voted them out because we don't share their views.

well, do you actually like Americans?

do you realize you are somehow similar in many ways? I see it better from my shithole.

Biscuits and milk cause renal failure in cats. Which did you give her?

delete your account