RUSSIAN CONFIRMED RIGGING ELECTORAL COLLEGE

How does it feel to know that Trump will never be president, Sup Forums? Did you seriously think we as a nation would let a racist Russian puppet get inaugurated?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/angelinachapin/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol blogger tweets

>Huffington paint
I think I lost a few braincells reading that headline.

>Huffington Post

SAGE

Link? I'm thinking i want to lose some braincells tonight

>(((The Huffingberg Post)))

Let me check real quick
>Huffington Post
>Washington Post
>NY Times
>CNN

Whelp, it's one of them. Moving on.

WELL GUYS IT WAS FUN WHILE IT LASTED.

F

>HUFFPOST

Ya, I'm really curious now OP...

ayy a fake news article is a good one, might get a ruse out of the retards...

better luck next time

Hahaha! It is I, Russia! I rigged the polls, and here I am. On Sup Forums, the home of the nefarious alt-right-- of which I am a member. White Power! Death to Women!

Involvement means what in exact technical terms?

Putin called Trump and said good job?

IT'S NOT OVER YET
BERNIE CAN STILL WIN THIS THING

Did you just try to use huff post as a sauce?

This.

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES
THIS IS MY LAST RESORT
ELECTORAL COLLEGE
NO REASON
DON'T GIVE A FUCK IF I STEAL THIS BITCH CHEATIN

>Huffington Post

Nice try Schlomo

Fuck them

Well that explains things a bit. That office has to be fucking insufferable to work at for anyone with logic or brain cells.

Source: I've worked in a development agency full of project manager females and female designers.

What do they even mean by "Russian involvement?" Do they mean the email leaks?

Even if it WAS the fucking Russians, how does that, in any way, excuse the shit that the emails exposed? What does it matter what the source was, if it was factual?

They've never denied the substance, they always just distract with the Russian thing. What in the fuck is wrong with them? It's like getting caught fucking corpses, then going "Yeah, sure I was fucking corpses, but the guy who reported seeing me do it was a homeless man digging through my garbage who shouldn't have been there, anyway! Let's go after Hobo Jim and throw out my trial!"

For fuck sakes, stop posting in shill threads.

>Huffington Paint

Blogger Abrams . . . Abrams . . . let's see.

Yep.

what was confirmed?
Did "experts" "suspect" russian involvement again?

>not
>one
>man

Guys this is clearly meant to be satire.

>Huffington Post

THIS IS HOW THE GLOBALISTS ELIMINATE WHITE PEOPLE, THE COLLEGE VOTES FOR A SHILL MAYBE EVEN HILLARY AND THEN WHITE PEOPLE RISE UP AND ARE CRUSHED BY OTHER KEKED WHITE PEOPLE AND THE MILITARY

HERP DERP CUZ DA RUSSIANS ARE BAD >:-()

Yeah, and what's the result? The equivalent of printing out your temper tantrum.

I'll bet she's fun to date

twitter.com/angelinachapin/

>her picture
>literal fucking crazy eyes
Oh boy

>Call for recount.
>Million of Illegal vote denied.
>Trump win Nevada and also Colorado.
There is reason that Hillary conceded.

A twenty eight percent savings on payroll?

Just how badly do liberals want a civil war? Their suicidal self-loathing is getting to be too much.

It's the only thing they can do. They can't deny that the leaks weren't true or that Hillary did something wrong so instead they are forced into trying to misdirect by blaming the Russians or calling people misogynists for blaming Hillary for it.

Yes, it was me, handsome, muscular hacker known as Russia. I interfered with elections of the country that has a raging boner for elections and crypto-security, but I never suspected I would be found out. So I guess it's war now, because that's a war-tier allegation.

Cлaвa Poccии, тoвapищи! Currently posting from your mother's basement.

In all seriously, what would the happening scale be if the EC did put Hillary in at this point?

What do you gain from still being here? Does CTF still pay you post election? What the fuck, someone please explain it to me. No one can be this stupid.

that's an.. interesting analogy

Give it to them then. I'm getting bored of watching Ukrainian and Syrian civil war tapes.

Source: My ass.

every happening we know would be forgoten by the absolute lack of scale compared to what would occur.

Wasn't [current year] man going off on a virtue-signalling rant about fake news being distributed on social media?

Oy Vey, I've been found out!

>ITS DAAA RUSSIAAAAAAANS

fucking fuck off huffgay

>Huffing tons of paint

US Civil war is inevitable.

Kek wills it.

Extreme

Nigger.

>they're still trying

This is actually starting to not be amusing anymore, now it's starting to piss me off. Are we really in for four fucking years of this shit?

Just did a quick looksie, she's fucking talking about becoming a neuroscientist. She thinks she can "shake things up" as an outsider.

The inflated ego of these people will never cease to astound me. Just incredible.

I really unironically want them to do this. Whites would for militias and the race war found finally be habbenin

Faggot.

They're all ugly?

nigger

Its annudah bolshekvik!

jej

>almost all white
>the three asians are shoved into the back corner
tfw huffpo is more racist than we are

Nigger

(((Huffington Post)))

You might as well post headlined written on toilet paper with diarrhea.

>Muh russia.

>Because oh mah god a trump supporter might come out of nowhere and share his opinion or talk to me.

>In all seriously, what would the happening scale be if the EC did put Hillary in at this point?

Literal civil war. Not respecting the voter's decision and the outcome of the election guarantees civil war.

>Huffington paint

kek'd

Nigger

Nigger

are those fucking folding tables?
>spent all their money on shitty applel laptops
>can't afford a decent table

I really didn't think Trump was going to win but I knew that if he defied the odds, libfags were ready to blame it all on Russian hackers

I'm going to print out this picture and rape it.

Stock market would crash and financial turmoil would ensue. It would be total lose of confidence in the federal government by the general public.

Texas will likely just say "fuck this" and secede and a few others will do the same. It would be a cold civil war with the union facturing without a shot being fired.

None of this will happen though because while the elites hate how this election didn't go in their favor they aren't stupid enough to let the EC sabotage the vote.

((((((((((((((Huffington Post)))))))))))))))

Ooooh Russians! You cheeky monkeys! You can't keep hacking these fabricated emails and getting away with it!

>it's not over yet please stop laughing and fear us

yeah nah get fucked cunt

Literal Right Wing Death Squads

The Huffington Post and its counterparts (Vox, Slate, [insert-shit-"what you need to know about x"-blog here]) were completely exposed as direct propaganda organs of the DNC and Hillary for America. Only the most psychologically weak dupes would believe anything that these organizations published.

Nigger-ass health kit.

sweet

>Huffington paint

Why did this insult never occur to me. hol;y shit

you're alright, vlad

It's why Soros uses has Femen on his payroll. 5 activists for the price of 4.

>Notice anything?
Yes, you have included a single nigger, you over-privileged bitches.

Are the first two emoticons a fish puking up blood? Is that the menstruation emoticon? How long are they going to be doing my sneezing snake?

Yes. Look at Poland. After the right won, it was just a protest after a protest. The left thinks they are the only ones fit to rule.

when they asked him for $100,000 for some research he said
"oy vey! $50,000???
What do you need $25,000 for!!??"

>huffington post

kek

Yeah, nobody's actually doing any fucking work, they're all staring at the god damned camera

How diverse. There are both blondes AND brunettes on staff.

Until Don breaks their monopoly, probably yes. The only way to stop it is to put a lot of people in jail
so they can be raped by the other inmates

Yeah, gotta watch out for those white guys in suits, they might corner you in an alley and give you a job or something.

>CuckPo

Anyone have the post from one of the role players that said exactly this would happen.

meh

That being said, even with a recount you can't just renege concession.

>Huffingsomepaint
>"confirmed"

>Huff Poo
Could you kindly fuck off and never come back.

Huffington post is the left version of Breitbart and Infowars

Should be thrown into the trash

>fake
Really?