Freemason here. What does Sup Forums think about Freemasons and related orders?

Freemason here. What does Sup Forums think about Freemasons and related orders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RjuweJ-g-AQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vvHgHmPVwlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&t=3650s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

45 Center Reporting

Grand lodge?

hiro88.com
>hiroshima
>hirohito
>hiro hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=RjuweJ-g-AQ

Ausfailia, NSW. Obviously not active around my mother lodge at present. I found a lodge not far from where I work here but I dunno whether it's English speaking and my apron and dinner suit are back in aus.

youtube.com/watch?v=vvHgHmPVwlk

square a circle then fgt.

>THE JEWISH TRIBUNE, New York, Oct. 28, 1927, Cheshvan 2, 5688, Vol. 91, No. 18: “Masonry is based on Judaism. Eliminate the teachings of Judaism from the Masonic ritual and what is left?”

They often times shill on Sup Forums. I'll pass.

1 stop raping kids
2 what does the nasa Chevron mean

I think that most of you are just 40 year old weird men doing rituals in towns all over 5-eyes nations. The rituals are meaningless and for the most part most of you don't even know what it means.

Higher up in the order is a group that dates back to Norman kings and the Templars. They control the world, they control the intelligence agencies, militaries etc. Its not a secret, there are signs everywhere, their traditions and call signs are laden all over the western world.

Like I said, the 5 eyes watching the world, it's all freemason signs.

At what level do you guys start doing satanic human sacrifices?

All chevrons and v's are feminine symbols, so vagina.

Most of Christianity and Islam are based in Judaism.

Very very high, only people with so much wealth and power that they could pull it off in broad daylight and get away with it. Careful talking about this. Seriously.

Is that you, Freeman?

will you take my old ass book off my hands its from 1858

i want to be a free mason

Damn, nigga!
WE WAZ FOREHEADS AN' SHIEET!

also certain pine needles. which is probably a vague reference to the cult of attis and his "immortality" which is often tied in to space exploration.

Any more details? Genuinely interested.
Do they sacrifice particular people or hobos?
Male or female?
How often?

Not sure if you're trying to make a sell or remind me why abrahamic faiths are cancer.

They are generally pretty conservative
at least in my country

Sup Forums thinks that your order has been infiltrated by Edomites.
not saying whether it's accurate, but you asked.

I think your secretly a boring as shit organization that people should stop talking about because the free masons that did anything impact died decades ago.

Google your local grand lodge and give them a call.

I got invited as soon as I reached an important position in my line of work even tho im openly Catholic, of course I refused
You people are unbelievable, demom worshipping pedos, exchanging your souls for earthly wealth.
I went to some of your meetings and I shit you not there was a room filled with skulls, wtf.

Sacrifices don't happen as often as you think. The pagan holidays throughout the year call for either sexual acts or blood sacrifices, sometimes its just more like hookers and orgies.

The kids or adults used are just siphoned off the already large human trafficking that happens all over the world.

The people who do this are those in a circle of trusted families. It's a society, its very old, its more or less bloodlines.

No you didn't. Masons are explicitly forbidden to invite people to join.

not knowing how the pyramids were built is a pretty big red flag

only freemasons i've ever met, i hated. they were the "saturday come out for the bbq" type of guys.

you and your friends are gay.

Ps: I wouldn't normally be allowed to see said room but I couldn't help but sneak around when going to the bathroom

Masons seem pretty based tbqhfam...
>grew up in/masonic family,C.A.R./DeMolay they do a lot of volunteering and civic charities that were cool.
>a lot of weird rituals in DeMolay/Jobs' daughters too...
>I did get a lot of preteen poon at the Jobs'Daughter dances

hindsight being 20/20...
Pretty faggy scene user...

Stop bullshitting

What are you on about?
I was invited to join by that one section that Larps about the Templar knights

>ohheirrrow

Masons are allowed to invite people they know to "open houses" or just to have a talk.

Obviously not to rituals.

Youre a Mason?
If you are you know what im talking about
Specially if you live in Brasilia
I know your shit game you fucks

Norfag here who joined the UK freemasons. That probably lets them pin me down as the only one of my kind.

It was a jolly social club with fantastic people. I was a young guy and genuinely embarassed to be in the company of so welcoming, awesome guys. Lots of eating together and toasting.

Also some brief bits of ritual, just some good fun. Things like "As we look towards the chair in the northeastern corner, which was where Jeroboam sat in the temple, we think of our obligation to our fellow man". Nothing shocking, quite biblical.

AMA

Bestfriend is a mason, but not an active one. Not as interested as before. Maybe he just found the lodge boring.

Templars require you to be a master mason to be initiated.

To be initiated as a mason you cannot be invited to become a member, you have to ask.

You can be invited to the south. You cannot be invited to become a member as if you are you cannot be initiated.

Awnser me this
You guys do use skulls dont you?
I remember seeing some skulls and a Big coffin or sarcophagus
You do know something about it dont you?
Explain it to me

ARE YOU ASSASSINS?

Apparently there's big differences between the countries. I have heard that in Latin America it is much more a networking thing, whilst in the UK it's much more a social thing. In my lodge there was a plumber, a taxi driver, a shop owner, an accountant and a policeman.

I think top tier level masons are very bad people who manipulate and psychologically dominate people who get far enough into it. Most people I think are uninitiated into the higher tiers and it stays that way. All initiatory societies have degrees of this psychological domination.

I can see how it's kind of boring. Freemason Hall in Oslo is pretty epic and full of art, but it's really mainly a social club of old guys.

They're always watching.

Always.

btw, a few questions

>Who did you support this election

>why do you bros pray to Lucifer?

>Also, thoughts on Moloch worship?

>And how do you deal with being BTFO by a frog deity?

i hate you for beeing a sheep for the jews

its a tool by jews for non jews

thats your god

In reality, Jabulon is the Masonic God Jah-Bul-On of the 33rd degree. This consists of:

Jah = Jah (Jehovah, Jehovah); Egyptian moon god.
Bul = Baal (often equated with Satan); Ancient Canaanite fertility god.
On = Osiris; Egyptian sun god of the underworld.

I use to deliver shit all across western Canada. Mainly rural. One town i always had to stop in had a lodge. Building was run down and surrounding yard was unkempt. Eye sore really.

lodges are frat houses for old men.

Also tfw you have an apron like you-know-who

Knock on the temple door.
Until then, enjoy walking around with questions.

Look
Theres this guy thats pretty young and connected to some important masons
He doesnt go to the same meetings as them as far as I know
He participates in a sections that allows people until they are mid twenties then they have to transit to the other one or bugger off, they are always larping about being templars.
Im not bullshitting

Wannabe jews but without sufficient support behind them to have any chance against them if it ever came down to it.

You better support white nationalism, because in competition with jews to rule a browned race you will lose.

kill all masons

youre not welcome

Our founding fathers were supposedly masons. Was this before or after they got cucked by the jews? From my understanding we have to thank the masons for creating such a successful nation.

Freemasonry is for those who were molested in school and never reached full maturity.

What else could a bunch of old fucks do in a dark room full of old fucks ?

WE DA SECRET SOCIETY NOW MOM. Oh and can you bring us chips and coke in the basement ?

2b1ask1

is it really that simple? what would be the real point?

the only guy I knew was a 32nd degree district attorney, all he ever said was "they'll make sure you have a suit on your back". what did he mean by this?

A lot of their shit has to do with being "reborn". Initiates will be put in a coffin for some time as part of the ceremony

Dont be cryptic
Do you worship any other god in exchange of wealth?

Before technological development, being in a room full of old men was probably the only way to work on your chess game.

Fuck that, man

Wrong on all accounts. It's basically a function room with a fancy floor.

Not burgerstani but would've been trump. We don't. We don't. All my lodge does is raise money to support the local disabled sailing community; mostly through barbeques.

Some lodges get closed due to lack of members. Just means the city didn't buy the building.

Knights Templar is a different but related order. To become a Templar you must be a master mason. Again, you cannot be invited to become a mason and if you are you cannot be initiated. You literally have to swear on your chosen holy book that you were not encouraged by anyone to join.

Either you're full of shit, he's full of shit or he's a retard who doesn't listen to anything that occurs during lodge.

There are 3 degrees in freemasonry.

Yes. You want to spend time with people of similar values and contribute to your community. Your brothers will always have your back.

No.

Never happened to me

There's a section in the third degree. It's not a literal coffin generally. I wouldn't be surprised if a burgerstani lodge used one if they had it on hand though.

Question for you fags;

My great great grandfather was freemason. Anyway you guys would have info on him?

>shit atheistic cultural-Marxism memes
All the best conservatives have been Christian

Maybe. Contact your local grand lodge assuming you're in the same area.

you are a bunch of self-righteous establishment faggots
we are the new masons, if there is such a thing

take your esoteric jew-based motherload of shit and shove it
also checkem

>pic very related

Do people just meditate in those sexy GL Japan gardens?

youtube.com/watch?v=L777RhL_Fz4&t=3650s

How real is this vid? Do they teach you similar concepts in the lodge like numerology, worshiping ancient gods, esoteric symbolism, etc?

No idea. Never been.

Nothing about numerology, no ancient gods and some symbolism.

Didn't watch the video btw.

Can I get qt going to my local lodge?

>3 hours 40 minutes

fuck that

>NSW
Oh jeez, sorry. That ban they issued is the worst thing since ODCs.

>What else could a bunch of old fucks do in a dark room full of old fucks ?
>I don't have male friends, so i can't comprehend what men actually do

Yea, posted before scrolling. Would recommend, though. Seen lots of pics online from English speaking lodges there.

Some lodges have an actual coffin, or hole in the ground. There's a fun story about a flood in the area before a 3rd degree happened, and they hadn't checked the grave, so the guy went in, and they all heard quite a splash.
He just thought it was part of it.

>Implying they were good conservatives because they were religious.

They were just stuck up prudes, you dumb cunt.

You know you're damned. You just pretend everything is alright.

Order and brotherhood of fools.

I don't think you understand the basis of a fraternity.

Assuming its true, its very interesting, definitely worth a watch, if you're into this stuff.

How many never return shortly after reaching the third degree?

They definitely are I think it depends how far into it you get though

absolute scum

I'm yet to see an "expose" on masonry which wasn't on par with flat earth and hollow earth nonsense.

In many lodges it's a straight shot in one or two meetings. I personally think it's deplorable. They straight up read from ritual books and shit. Utterly meaningless.

All I know is that they (supposedly) found the USA and that the piece of human garbage known as our last king was one of them, along with many other politicians. It would explain a few things actually.

He could be gay? There was a dude here who was sleeping with a couple of brothers. They were all discreetly asked to leave because homo, though. The guys doing the screening process were severely chastised, too.

Bear in mind, that's not a Masonic book.

I dislike them for not accepting Buddhists.

You accept Hindus but not Buddhists wtf?

Some little boys never grow up fully

At my lodge they were quite keen on pushing me through to the third degree asap, would maybe have been better to take their time with the young ones.

My brother and I kept meaning to join up when we were in college, god, almost ten years ago. Probably would've gotten kicked out or some shit. We were edgy as fuck back then. And lazy.

Buddhists don't believe in a God.

Even in Norway? Always heard it was the other way around.