Wow. He was very smart, calm, and articulate. What the fuck happened?

Wow. He was very smart, calm, and articulate. What the fuck happened?

youtu.be/0-w47wgdhso

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=H8rD1Je5uRo
youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kek happened. Also nice dub trips

He created his modern persona to get ratings for the Apprentice

this is just what he's like in private. And this

>"They weren't so hot!"
>smart, articulate
anyway he has dementia

Nothing happened to him, but what it takes to appeal to the modern idiot changed considerably.

He is most likely still like this with his colleagues and such. He has to have a persona for tv to get attention and votes. If he showed this side, while more likeable to some it'll bore people and he would just blend in with all the other candidates.

I bet anything now that he's got the job he'll go back to his calm and subdue persona where he doesn't have to use simple vocabulary to appeal to people.

He toned down his grammar to appeal to a much broader variety of people. This is something that all politicians do, but Trump most of all.

He got old. Some people don't age well mentally, like Bush or Trump. It's not an act; their prime is really past them and there's nothing that can be done about it.

He had to appeal to the average burger

Gotta play the game buddy.

He became what he had to become in order to manipulate the retarded media into giving him all the attention.

The modern persona is absolute gold, though. All it does is make idiots either hate or love him while those that are smart enough to see through it love him for being able to troll the fuck out of people.

youtube.com/watch?v=H8rD1Je5uRo

have this OP

We changed. To reach us, he had to put on a facade. It worked, and he'll go down as one of the greatest presidents in history.

>not playing the game and then becoming powerful enough to change it

If you're intelligent, you'd realize this

What is pandering?

This is pretty much the same as modern Trump though.

He repeats his words so that you understand his policies. everyone knows trump wants to build a wall, bring back jobs, and destroy isis. no one knows what the other guy's policies are

And when you're a star they let you do it.

I legit don't know what Clinton was about, her campaign I mean.

He ocasionally showed this side in some victory speeches in the primaries.

>He created his modern persona
Bullshit. Lots of people acquire this persona naturally as they reach his age. It's called not giving a shit anymore.

The best part about Trump's campaign is that that's all you heard out of his opponents' mouths... They were so busy talking about Trump, that it was almost as if they forgot what they were trying to do.

>what happened

he became president

He got funnier

kek, true

Dementia.

He clearly has it.

He uses just as much filler, repeats himself, and uses simple vocab. He sounds exactly the same just more quiet.

>vote for me i have a vagina
>RUSSIA REEEEEEEEEEEE

Today:

youtube.com/watch?v=o4lFrk4PbVg

He went back to being calm and articulate now.
Just like how he used to praise the Clintons, then acted like he hated them during the campaign, and now he praises them again.

He was using some sort of stimulant drug during the campaign. He might well still be using it in lower dosages. You'll see him resume his normal relaxed personality in a few months, I wager.

actual news. no biased bs...

It's called growing up.

Ever wonder why dads troll?

Why uncles are always troublemakers?

Why grandparents say shocking things?

It's because the older you get the more you come out of your shell.

When young you want to look good, you tend to keep composure, and it works

But the older you get your looks and charm alone can't suffice, so out comes the shocking/cheeky personality.

He's become comfortable with who he is, that's an admirable thing.

I'd rather have a man who wants to be himself instead of bottling it all in and showing a fake outer persona.

He is using a tactic used heavily by George Bush

The "gee shucks" move of downplaying your intellectual hand

Liberals trip over themselves to underestimate him as a result. This election was the result