All this good Marvel news bringing you down?

Don't worry DC fans

BRIAN
MICHAEL
BENDIS
IS
COMING

>pic
Is he circumcising him?

Bendis?

If he fucks with Super Sons, I'mma be pissed.

Hey now we're turning things around on the movie front too

Why just last week we signed on Melissa McCarthy for one of our movies

no I just took his image, I'm going to get a lot of mileage out of it this summer.

A stupid fat family comedy is what DC needs, who could she play? If this was Marvel I'd say have her as Sue Storm, but for DC who could she be?

She'll probably end up being Power Girl or Green Lantern or something crazy, it'll be a known character McCarthy is an A-Lister she won't be some Golden Age reject

What good Marvel news? That Disney made a successful movie based on one of their brands? All of those were successful, this means nothing for Marvel, the comic book publisher.

What if Bendis makes Lois cuck Clark with an underage black new oc?

Lois is a bigot who divorces Clark after Clark converts to Judaism

>I'm Trans, Clark.

this WILL happen

I'd fuck Jimmy Olson

>good Marvel news
What good Marvel news?

I wonder if DC fans exhibit the same level of vitriol and mouth foaming rage about Marvel to the point of making threads, posts, and images for the sole purpose of shitposting on a Pakistani Mechanical Keyboard forum

They released a new video where based Shogun Yoshida talks about a new Marvel age ruled under his hundred-fold japanese steel blade.

And then it gets undermined when they have quesada talking on it, too.

Everything about this hurts because of how true it is.

It's some drama called the kitchen or some shit

They're much worse they send death threats to journalists

I blame the MCU.

He'll do a good job.

*of ruining everything and killing sales

It could be worse

Sales are already dead

It's probably why he was hired in the first place

What good news? It's the same "WE'RE TOTALLY MAKING THINGS BETTER THIS TIME GUYS" shit they've been spouting for the last couple of years.

>what good news?
Slott leaving ASM
Bendis going to DC so he can stop killing Marvel
Canceling the SJW pandering comics to make room for better titles
Costa getting shipped off Venom
O5 X-Men no longer in present time
The Shogun forced the Marvel staff off twitter during BP’s opening day as to not respond to trolls and give CBR something to talk about

Just to name a few

Based samurai guy.

To defile the grave?

in a desperate attempt to get some of marvel's audience

same thing as with their hulk, spiderman and other ripoffs

But they've been selling FAR better than Marvel... in great part, thank to bendis. The ripoff looked more like a "you snooze, you lose" thing because of how Marvel had been treating their big name characters.

>DCEU is total trash
>At least the comics side DC is doing great
>Bendis
I-It's just not fucking fair.

it's almost like DC WANTS to die

Don't forget after Dark Knight Returns their animated movies have lost all budget.

Do you think we’ll ever get a DC animated movie again where Batman doesn’t appear or have a major role centered around the plot? I’m getting real tired of Batman and his Amazing Friends

They are doing Death of Superman

We're getting a two-part adaptation of Death of Superman.

I’m sure Batman will play a pivotal role in Part 2 Of that and uncovering the fact that the new Superman who appears is actually just a cyborg.

Nice get
Didn’t they already do DoS? I vaguely remember a very homoerotic seven of Luthor jumping atop the fake Superman and beating the shit out of him.

Why are they adapting this storyline AGAIN? why not an animated film about Question? Or Larfleeze? Or about the LoS? Or, he’ll, adapt some of the amazing storylines in Ostrander’s Suicide Squad instead of retrying old beans.

Yes, there was one with the Timm art style, Superman Doomsday, the one where Luthor made a robot Supes that went rogue and real Supes had to fight him
As to why we are doing this again, why not? The last one was not really accurate nor good.

no because Batman sells more than any other character for DC even though he doesn't sell much so if they want to keep the lights on they need to sell Batman

>good Marvel news
???

See for a few minor examples

kill meee

Hahahaha holy shit, this is wrong on so many levels hahaha