Hello sweden

Hello sweden
Any opinions on sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-woman-get-to-report-patronising-male-colleagues-a7418491.html?amp?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us
youtu.be/DDyDtYy2I0M
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/news/sweden-mansplaining-hotline-woman-get-to-report-patronising-male-colleagues-a7418491.html?amp?client=ms-android-hms-tmobile-us

Honest to god I'm halfway convinced their whole nation is a fucking petri dish, an experiment, to see just how far the nonsense can be pushed before johnny pleb decides enough is enough.

"Mansplaining is maneuvering, tricks and suppression techniques designed to put women in their place and thereby consolidate or restore a privileged position.”
This is more tinfoil hat than Sup Forums

Jews

>MFW they're crazier than we are.

Fucking dumb.
I saw it posted on Facebook and shared.
Comments were a goldmine of ignorance where every debate got called "mansplaining" and pushed aside, even if they were logically sound and non-hostile.

feels bad man

>saw a group of hijabis yesterday

It's starting to spread...

Judaism

Someone needs to nuke Sweden and put it out of its misery.

What must it being like for boys growing up in Sweden now? Do they have to apologize to their class every morning for being white males?

Please do.

Yeah like I've never had a woman explain something to me that she thought she knew more than me about

>hotline to report mansplaining

I give Sweden ten years at the most before the last Swedish feminist is either turned into an islamic sex slave or stoned to death.

I believe Swedish boys are known as bacha bazi now.

What even is swedens economy apart from ikea, volvo and gruppen?

Sweden's economy is largely based on slavery, in which blonde, blue eyed people are forced to work to support their black and arab masters.

>Mansplaining is maneuvering, tricks and suppression techniques

ITS WITCHCRAFT!

The picture being of a Muslim woman is the cherry on top.

After Sweden collapses soon I'd love to see her apply for the same job in Saudi Arabia.

Honest question. Is Sweden the Florida of Europe?

Sweden is the Rhodesia of Europe.

I refuse to believe this is real. Sweden WHY?

How long will it be before Sweden gets its first Arab president?

It's real.

WHAT HAVE WE BECOME?!?!?!

Is Alex Jones actually right about a shadowy elite trying to dumb down humanity?

Most of the sweden yes stuff is just Stockholm forcing their cuckiness on the rest of the country.

Any opinion that doesn't result in mass migration of willing whites and nukes is wrong.

Would chopping her head off count as mansplaining?

>still having any doubt
the global elite prove their intentions time and time again

Sweden is what America would look like if we got another 8 years of liberals in office. Eternally cucked with the core values and ideals of the country rotten and deteriorating from the inside out.

>pic1
>swedish woman

Yes exactly. It's funny because that's precisely what women do all the time, not guys.

JUST

>sue them for discrimination against me
>they say you can't be sexist against a man
>I claim to be muslim
>they all get arrested for islamophobia

Learning about Sweden was a major contributor to my "red-pilling". I googled Sweden hoping to find "modern day real life Skyrim" lol and what I ended up learning was utterly disgusting and depressing.

Hello

>mansplaining

What man in his right mind would waste his time trying to explain anything to a broad?

a) she isn't listening anyway
b) she's only gonna hear what she wants to hear
c) if women were capable of doing anything useful beyond fetching coffee and getting pregnant I'm pretty fucking sure we'd have noticed by now.

When a chick asks me a stupid question, the only response necessary is "I dunno. Why don't you try it?"
Then I get comfortable and wait to laugh my fucking ass off.

Logic is sexist because it ignores my feelings and subjective experience, demeaning my reality.

We need more women in STEM!

Retarded lefties trying to put people against eachother

How's that feminist snow plowing working for ya?

Can't wait till whoever wrote that gets raped by a Muslim, if they haven't already.

What's the number?

I've encountered feminist retards on normiebook and once they start categorizing the discussion as "mansplaining" I just tell them that they are cancerous and end the conversation. You can only have a valid conversation for so long until they go full retard and it becomes intolerable.

The worst example of this is where I was stating that breast feeding is better for children than formula. Formula is nigger tier and produces weaker offspring without immunities and also produces lower intelligence. This bitch went crazy saying I was offensive and saying that "not all women have time to breast feed" and used every lazy hambeast excuse she could think of as to why I was wrong.

When I took the conversation to the point where I said that you can look at science fact and realize that you leave your children at a disadvantage if you don't breastfeed she really went nuts. Kept saying I was 'mansplaining' and kept tagging me as she posted several one sentence posts one after another. Had to block her ass after a while, it was getting annoying as fuck. She was triggered as fuck.

Nuke.

Why even argue with these overgrown children?

You see it really is shit like this that makes me believe that the 8 goddesses cult in South Korea is pulling some strings in Sweden. Cucked or not, something is stirring up worse and worse

Option A: say "Yes, I know that already"
Option B: call a crisis hotline so that a professional can help you survive this shoah

Funny, how women will do shit like this and in the same breath say man and women are equal

Wasn't intentional she popped into the conversation and went nuts. It happens from time to time. Someone you know is a friend of a friend with some sjw and when you trigger them it's all luls.

>gender doesnt limit my athletic abilities

discrepancies in world records between men's best and women's best would like a word with you

is there a swedish word for mansplaining or do you just eat up every shit american feminists produce

Outdoor PRs
800m- 2:11.95 (High School)
1,500m- 4:36.85 (5/6/2015)

Slooow as fuckk.

>Gender doesn't limit my athletic abilities
>women's track & field

So she competes in a division categorized by gender... for no reason?

>My gender doesn't limit my abilities
>WOMEN'S track and field

I needed a chuckle. Thanks user.

My gf sometimes listens to me explain something she's well aware of just because she likes listening to it. Bothers me because I am basically a Charlie Brown parent at that point and she pretends to listen. Mansplaining should be shut down. Do women think men don't listen to other men try to mansplain? Of course we do, and if we're bored we peace the fuck out, or interrupt.

it looks like normal swedes fucking hate that propaganda, revolution when

woah slow down sexist

Honestly doesn't matter knowing this fuckwits. They'll probably come up with some bullshit excuse, and somehow direct it to be blamed back on the white man.

>hotline for mansplaining

We should really incorporate cuntfusing into the mainstream dictionary.

You interrupt with a well timed "I'm aware" or "Oh, I know, I know". Women just can't take up any space.

I hate Sweden and I'm glad the Swedish people will disappear within my life time. Best case scenario would be to enslave those cucks but since that isn't going to happen in the modern world genocide by muslims will do.

Simply amazing.

Hi Australian diplomat to Sweden here with a friendly msg to all you swedes who might be thinking of jumping ship.

Fuck off we're full or

försvinna vi är fulla

>analyze communicative strategies employed by every normal human being
>contextualize in anti-male gender-based frame
>apply to public via government campaign under guise of social justice
>profit politically and financially
>since there were no actual victims the campaign is succesful and completely useless at the same time
Shit like this is the ultimate kikery. Exploit feels, grow bank account. Repeat ad infinitum.

I had one on the BA media studies course try to tell me all about how when provided equipment with a purpose of recording a training video for the navy that the problems with the sound couldn't be fixed.
>that wind noise can't be changed
>we had to move the boom close to get the sound
>it was windy that's just "part of a problem with audio in this trade"

You stupid bitch.
All you needed was
>shotgun mic
>suspension mount and a blimp
>deadcat
>a penis
>the ability to admit being wrong
All provided for you.
Don't tell me your audio is crap because that's just the way it is. I have a BSc in audio technology. Fuck off back to writing about racism and sexism in the media.

Women always "lecture" you on how they know more. My ex did it all the time. Always about subjects you tend to know. We just smile and nod as not to hurt their fee fees

>försvinna vi är fulla

Little janne is tired of working 17 hour shifts in construction for the eternal swede. ):

Daily reminder that divide and conquer threads are the jews working.

I called that number. Told them I was actually looking for the womansplaining hotline. She didn't think it was funny.

>implying i'm working
>implying swedes own shit in winland

doesn't that just mean this is a self-esteem issue?

You mean STEAM, right?

>be sweed woman
>get raped by muhammed
>ask guy friend what do do
>he explains that I need to press charges
>report him to thought police for mansplaining

Keep feminists out of my gaming platforms

Kek

Try turning that into a meme over in Sveden, paint it on a few walls in the city.

Worked well enough here, and what have you got to lose?

Sweden was a mistake.

its like they want to be insulted

You can tell those girls were bred by the nigger bull that night. I hope they at least let Sven clean up after the black man.

filename/10

Careful Finland, you cannot hide your own cuck nature by hiding behind spürdo forever...

Sweden is fucked up but they still have better demographic then your country ever will.

I would rather be a woman living in India than be a man living in Sweden.

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE BROTHERS

>ps.
>fuck off finfags your inferiority complex is showing

Can't rape the willing.

Stop say blackman say nigger instead. Niggers are vermin.

DELET THIS

You could stop immigration with a wall and shooting all that approach your border and you will be out bred by brown. It is inevitable.

Do something about it or keep calling America cucked. Your choice my brown friend.

Lashing out at my Country won't help either.

I'll be sure to weep swede.

Yes, they've been dumbing us down for over a century

youtu.be/DDyDtYy2I0M

kick out niggers and let us in, we would breed with your women and could still dress like girls, I'm already poor so the only thing I really need is a blackface
I wouldn't mind gibs too

I would be mad too if I got cucked by them. Your women love them and you only have your hand.

We are better than you and we know it. You will not survive this multiculturalism.