Jared Kushner's dad was convicted following Chris Christie's Operation Bid Rig

I have supported TRUMP since day one and even one of the first MAGA hats. However, I do not trust Jared Kushner at all. Why do people on plebbit worship him?

>In the summer of 2004 [Kushner's father] was fined $508,900 by the Federal Election Commission for mishandling of campaign contributions.[9] In 2005, following an investigation by the U.S. Attorney's Office for the District of New Jersey,[10] [Kushner's father] was convicted of making illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion and witness tampering.[11] The U.S. Attorney for the District of New Jersey, Chris Christie, negotiated a plea agreement and [Kushner's father] was sentenced to two years in prison and released after one year. [12][13][14][15] As a result of his convictions, [Kushner's father] was suspended and disbarred from the practice of law in New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania."

Reminder: At the same time, Chris Christie was overseeing Operation Bid Rig, which resulted in many arrests of jews for political corruption.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bid_Rig

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bid_Rig
youtube.com/watch?v=qA6SdrOfQno
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/15/president-electdonald-trump-security-clearance-children/93856438/
haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.753200
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't either. Read about him for the first time today.

He bought a fucking sky scraper for $1.8 billion when he was fucking 26!!!!! It was the most expensive real estate purchase in US history at the time.

And get this, the address is 666 5th ave.

The building isn't even impressive, not even very tall or large. I think it's just for the address

He bought that when he was fucking 26

>Reminder: At the same time, Chris Christie was overseeing Operation Bid Rig, which resulted in many arrests of jews for political corruption.
>>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Bid_Rig

Oy Vey!
Is there a mlre direct connection in Big Rig to Kushner though? Sure they all echo, but where's the link between these echos and our echo?

I used to live in NYC. 666 5th ave is in a prestigious location.

I hope this isn't some family grifter heist using insider trading

I wonder why...

This is serious. Kushner is an NYC jew with a Democrat father who was prosecuted by a Republican attorney general & has donated exclusively to democrats.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA6SdrOfQno

what is the implication

Something shady is going on. Kushner will be running the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=qA6SdrOfQno

His fucking dad taught him the ropes. His dad was arrest for ENTRAPPING WITNESSES IN A FEDERAL INVESTIGATION BY VIDEOTAPING THEM WITH PROSTITUTE HONEYPOTS

JARED KUSHNER IS A THREAT

I'm starting to think there might be more to Ivanka's conversion.

Ive never done or seen any in-depth digging into the kushners..

SHIT

HE WAS OUR /FATGUY/ AND TRUMP THREW HIM UNDER THE BUS FOR HIS KIKE IN LAW

WHAT THE FUCK

Lol Kushner is the reason why you spergs are nervous? Not Trumps other countless ties to arch-zionists? ahahah stay golden Sup Forums, you guys are a funny bunch

It should have said "gorillions to Israel"

And where did you crawl out of oh enlightened one..

I read Trump wants him to have clearance to attend all his cabinet meetings.

He gives me the shivers. Who makes somebody like Ivanka convert to get married? -- only super Jews do that shit… and super-jews are primarily interested in Isreal.

I was really hoping Trump would have goy advisors

>I read Trump wants him to have clearance to attend all his cabinet meetings.

You mean intelligence briefings, and that's what caught my attention, too. I take the protection of classified material very seriously, and trying to rush through the SSBI is not appropriate.

I don't like the look of this cunt.

Sup Forums is has its lips so far up the shaft of Trump's little orange cock that nothing you tell them will change their mind. It's so fucking ironic that this place was anti-Jew central and now their literal hero is a Jew. It's like they learned nothing from their own redpills

He did no such thing
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2016/11/15/president-electdonald-trump-security-clearance-children/93856438/

Thank god. I am a YUUUUGE TRUMP supporter and never would've thought that he'd try to fast-track clearances.

I just hope Kushner doesn't become CoS

Cabinet Member of Key US Ally Selling Military Secrets to Russia. GUESS NATION

Hint: haaretz.com/israel-news/business/1.753200

China now russia.

The rat honoring its hertage as a rat.
And normys complain about being evile against scaven.

Greatest allie indeed.

But thankfully russia is no threat right.