DC Bombshells

So the series is ending

Press F

book lost all momentum with the relaunch and the lack of new statues

At least they know when to end a series.

Fucking finally, about time they ended that trash. Here's hoping Gotham City Garage is next on the chopping block.

>Here's hoping Gotham City Garage is next on the chopping block.

That ended long ago, user

Bendis can't work that fast user. He has to eat away at them from the inside for a few years first.

Hiring Bendis was a desperate attempt to drum up interest from marvel fans much like this New Age of Old Marvel Heroes thing but it failed

So what's the next lesbian show for Marguerite?

I hope it's something related to Harley/Ivy

I haven't kept up with the series, did they ever introduce any other Legion girls aside from Dawnstar or explain why she's the only one there?

This clears up another writing spot for her. She's gonna take over Wonder Woman like she was supposed to before she started doing that physical therapy and couldn't write fast enough.

user it ended at print issue 12, which was solicited a while ago

>and the lack of new statues
There are a lot of new statues though. Jessica got one and they just announced Joker's Daughter and Batman/Catwoman.

Also the cancellation was pretty obvious when Bennett suddenly introduced like 8 characters in one issue.

They should relaunch it as the cheesecake book it was meant to be. The "female empowerment/everyone is a lesbian" angle is what led to poor sales.

anything would be better than James Robinson has been doing the past year, so I'd welcome her to WW with open arms

>before she started doing that physical therapy and couldn't write fast enough
Is that how she went from looking like a hamplanet to actually physically attractive?

Oof lets not go and say outlandish shit, user. Robinson may be bland, but bland storytelling trumps godawful storytelling any day. You can expect more instances of "mansplaining" and "unsolicited opinions on Israel" from Bennett if she were to work on WW.

Injustice has been lasting forever. I mean, the whole thing is just badly written laughable fan fiction but Ground Zero was especially reaching craptastic levels of damage.

Surgery not physical therapy, had to correct myself.

>I recently lost a major project shortly after a rather expensive surgery, and as I struggle to rebuild my 2016

Have you read Robinson's recent Superman issue? Because it's pants on head fucking stupid.

What led to poor sales was the normal gradual decline that all books go through when they don't relaunch or change creative teams

It's getting a deluxe so it sells well enough

The concept was interesting, DC girls during WWII but Marguerite just started using the series to fap to her Lesbian fetish.

No, Bombshells Dawnstar might as well had been a new character, she had nothing to do with the Legion.

It already ended, Kara finds baby Kal-El and he's going to be raised by her and all the bike gang.

Marguerite "Unsolicited Opinions on Israel" would not be better than Robinson, at her most inoffensive she's boring as shit so it would be the same thing.

>Kara finds baby Kal-El and he's going to be raised by her and all the bike gang.
Are you telling me Gotham City Garage ended with potential /ss/

I'll take "regular" fucking stupid over sjw fucking stupid any time.

I will press F for F YEAH. I am so freaking sick of this mediocre agitprop title.

Eh it was ok. Wonder if Bennet will get another book.

Injustice sells like hotcakes digitally, it's never going away.

The first Injustice was the one who did that.

It probably means she's getting a mainline book.

>Joker's Daughter

Yep, good thing it's ending then.

>sjw fucking stupid any time
sjw writing is at least something to laugh at over mediocre writing that no one talks or cares about

This is good news for me. I don't read shit until it's definitively completed, so now I can binge the whole thing. I've been interested for a while.

Based DC knows when to end a good thing.

user #7 is nothing special.

TWD and Saga were the only things that beat the first Injustice in digital.