/swco/ - Star Wars Comics & Cartoons

FLAT edition

>Upcoming Releases:

swbooks.net/updates/release-2018.htm

>Out This Week:
Star Wars Rebels S4E10/11: "Jedi Night/Dume" (Mon 19)
Doctor Aphra #17 (Wed 21)

>Star Wars Rebels Mid-Season 4 Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=-jWIDwq44ZI

>Rebels Recon: Rebel Assault
youtube.com/watch?v=zXt9ZmN-V-k

>Solo: A Star Wars Story Official Teaser
youtube.com/watch?v=dNW0B0HsvVs&app=desktop

>Solo: A Star Wars Story TV Spot
youtube.com/watch?v=9Szts88zY4o

>STAR WARS: Battlefront II – The Movie (2017)
youtube.com/watch?v=geqUtEjdREc

>Download links: (Check here for new Rebels Episodes + Books, Comics, Films, etc)
pastebin.com/nWsKtSya

>Star Wars: Forces of Destiny
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLpSnlSGciSWNBXSxZZrsvWdnoGsLCr6WL

>Canon Guide:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1t1KovH_1GYLDTAe3yrleeWiuzwulm670o_anQqr5Rcg/pubhtml

>Legends Recommendation List:
docs.google.com/document/d/147N5EgCnZmcPaDYvnGQwl9cn7BhBroFb7mD2C4cmWb0/edit?usp=sharing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gapXiLIYifI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ecd4eA067P0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

LAUGH, CLOWN, AT THE GRIEF WHICH POISONS YOUR HEART

>forgetting to add the new Recon link

youtube.com/watch?v=gapXiLIYifI

Post good fanart

what is she?

Is Kanan the best character of the new canon?

>In a stunning twist, Hera spares Pryce's life, after exposing that Pryce is actually a DFC that's been stuffing her bra for years.

A broken shell

>Is

>Pryce is actually a DFC that's been stuffing her bra for years.
DELETE THIS WE NEED MORE TITS IN STAR WARS NOT LESS

She is a fucking Sith Lord.

She's a womanlet too.

Please tell me someone capped the last one so it can be added to this.

>you shake your head weakly as you stubbornly refuse to look at her
>she increases the pressure on your neck and leans slightly forward
>"Don't you dare disobey me..."
>to ephasize her threat, she pulls back again, slowly and slams inside you so hard, that your eyes nearly roll into the back of your head
>another particular vicious thrust knocks the wind out of your lungs before she starts hammering into you again - this time with brutal pace
>your gaze lingers on her breasts for a few moments and she notices immediately, making her smile at you knowingly
>your rock hard dick keeps bouncing against your stomach with each of her thrusts, the lewd smacking sound adding to the awkwardness and embarassment
>for a few moment she slows down as her hands leave your neck and grip your hips instead
>she starts thrusting again - this time much faster and harder than before
>you start to pant as you feel her hitting your prostate over and over again, resisting the urge to bite your lip
>she keeps hammering away at your ass - her rhythm getting uneven as she becomes desperate for release
>you subconciously grab her lekku, tugging on them, pulling her in and encouraging her to fuck you silly
>a whimper between her moans anounces her climax and she settles for sensual, slow thrusts, groaning as she coats your insides in warm spurts of girl-cum
>within seconds of her climax, your own dick starts to twitch violently, shooting hot cum across your chest as moans escape your lips
>her orgasm subsides and she leans over you, close to your face - her dick still buried deep inside you, leaking cum
>she grabs your chin, smiles at you with bedroom eyes and whispers:
>"I think I'm going to keep you..."
>somehow the thought of that doesn't seem so bad to you now

After Kanan's death so Hera can end with Thrawn!

Someone needs to make a JUST version of this.

Ungghh yessss

or a wojack

there will be last part?!

Wojack is dumb. I vote for the JUST version.

Want seventh sister waifu

Why not both?

I want Seventh Sister dressed up as a dutiful housewife - wearing an apron with the color scheme of her armor and an imperial insignia on it - offering me a plate of cookies every time I get home.

THIS

I can't believe Pryce completely fucked up her entire planet's economy to kill one guy. What a dumb bitch.

THIS. He will make her happy again.

Don't want cookies. Want concentration camp statistics.

>I can't believe Mao fucked up his entire country's economy just to kill one bird.

R0-GR makes better cookies

Perfect.

Better not tell you what Hera's been doing to her Lekku.

>tons of shitposting about how Ahsoka is a wolf during Celebration
>Kanan officially becomes one before Ahsoka is confirmed for it

Is hera supposed to be incompetent or was it an accident by the writers?

Explain

How so?

Isn't she one of the most competent out of the Ghost crew, though?

>she

They keep saying that yet all evidence proves otherwise.

Well, I'm only halfway through season 2 so far, so maybe she starts shitting it up after this, but so far she seems to be the most responsible one.

>General Syndulla, please report to the briefing room

Why couldn't she report to the briefing room when everyone else did?

She was busy mourning the loss of kanan

That picture is just WRONG...

She was there, she was just standing in the back where you couldn't see her.

Doesn't that call come after the big briefing scene?

Hahah, is that user who was complaining about power creep still here? Kanan died from something Anakin did in Season 1!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
And its even worse ebcause Anakin's was a reactor failure, meaning it was more powerful than the oil barrels. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH

tfw you're out of a job

Because she's a twat

Yes, which is why I was wondering why they called her to the briefing room after everyone else left.

I already BTFO power creep user and he ignored my post

Sit the fuck down.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ecd4eA067P0
>Rose isn't in the Blu Ray trailer once

I've had this floating around discs and backup drives for a long while.

>Rose will never be brought up again after the TLJ merch is over with.

Nothing left to do but go home and screw Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

How the fuck does a puppet in 2017 look worse than a puppet in 1980?

>focuses almost entirely on the OT characters plus action scenes
They should have really just gone on the fanwankery direction if they don't have the ability to tell a new good story with new good characters.

More like Caleb Dead

Her outfit is not slutty enough.

>not buffy the Jedi Slayer

He was, yeah. It's going to feel empty without him.

that force ghost shit is worse than meth man

I heard some thing about them using the original mold for the puppet, but it was slightly disfigured thanks to the heat in storage.

Where do people get the impression that NOBODY on the bridge knew her plan?

When I saw the movie I thought it was pretty clear that the reason she didn't tell Poe was because he just got innocent people killed on what was essentially a suicide run. I'm sure she had planned to tell him, but AFTER he took his orders, sat down, and shut up.

In fact, it's pretty clear that she wasn't keeping the information to herself because the escape pods or whatever were being filled. She wasn't doing that herself, was she? Somebody had to have been given that order.

Maybe she let everybody know the plan while Poe was off conspiring with Fin and Rose. After all, the only people who help Poe stage the mutiny are the ones who are away with him when he's making his Canto Bight plan.

I wanna fuck her so badly

How much does disney pay you?

Because Poe managed to bring along Carrie Fisher's daughter into his mutiny despite her always being around the leadership.

Without consent, I hope.

>>because he just got innocent people killed
>willingly fighting in an army that no one in galaxy cares about to kill neo-imperials
>innocent

Christ tell me about it.

Her energy with Poe is electric. The whole movie I was waiting for him to push her into a wall

>slightly
the TLJ model is so fucking bad it makes the cartoon ones look good
by which I mean TCW because rebels yoda is already good ;^)

Sh-shut up! This movie is the worst thing that ever happened to me and there is not a single thing about it that makes sense! Fuck you!

>anti-tljfag posting tljfag propaganda just to start up shit
>mfw the futafags with the support of the mods are behind this in an attempt to shit up the general and get rid of generals for good

Bet she regrets now not giving him a quick hand job at the very least when he asked for it. Now all she has left is a Ghost.

Like I said though, she was in the room when Poe was making the plan with Fin. She wouldn't know about it either.

you mean waiting for her to push him into a wall and dom him like the powerful laura dern paleobotanist mommy she is
>she will never succ u to sleep

>rebels art style
>better than TCW

take your (you) and stop baiting.

I guess Kanan paid the price for his lack of vision.

I got the impression that she didn't have a plan until fairly late in the game. When that support cruiser goes down and she gets the ITS BEEN AN HONOR call from the captain, I interpreted her expression during that scene as "god what the fuck am I gonna do?"

Still, she had her plan by the time Poe started kicking shit and calling her a traitor. At that point she probably should've said "hey calm down we have a place to evacuate to"

>Man, Dave better not kill off any more of these characters, I don't know how much more I can take.

YOUNG FOOL. ONLY NOW, AT THE END, DO YOU UNDERSTAND.

FUCK YOU CARLOS YOU'RE GETTING DEPORTED

OVER THE LINE

>She could have said "hey calm down"
Not him, but at that point it's a bit too late. He's already flipping out and throwing shit.

Andi needs to return for whatever the equivalent of Rebels Recon is for the next shoe, my dick demands it.

I think the shitty new haircut ultimately killed him. It was so bad that even though he couldn't see it, he just knew and he lost the will to live.

>dave gave us all these waifus but with the promise that one day he'll take them away
This some rumpelstiltskin shit

The Force took one look at it and went "yeah naw I ain't with you today son"

Reminder that Krennic was BTFO in this episode

hahahahahah holy shit, now that you show it like that, WOW disney fucking sucks.
How is it that a company famous for its QUALITY right wing animation (Hitler approved) now fucking sucks at art?

Seriously, why can't they make ONE LAST 2D FUCKING DISNEY MOVIE with a STAR WARS THEME?
JUST ONE MOAR FUCKING REAL DISNEY AND REAL STAR WARS MOVIE!
JUST ONE MOAR!

>shitty
delete this, this was kanan at his cutest

Oh, come on. Lots of Jedi Knights would burn-out before they made it to Master.

Because when Poe challenges her plan the bridge crew all loom at eschother then look at her and were given shots of them looking doubtful.

She could've given the order to fuel the escape ships without explaining why they needed them (such as going to Crait)

The last bit is bullshit as all of Poe's pilots are also with him as well as some of the bridge crew.