If you had a time machine, what would you do?

if you had a time machine, what would you do?

go back and get rich off bitcoins

Tell Hitler that the enigma codes had been cracked.

team up with hitler.

rape my younger self

>implying the ride is over

Suck on her toes

Steal Ivanka and move to Iceland.

Prevent Hillary, Soros and Miley Cytrus.

Just buy ethereum

get more partyhats in runescape

fuck your mother

Kill moot before he makes this shithole.

i would rape a bitch and then travel back in time to the moment before i did it so i can get away with it.

this t b h

Top fucking kek

Tell hitler to chill out for a bit.
His main mistake was making too many enemies too quickly.

wow.

Help Hitler, of course.

fuck *my mother

There you go, I corrected your simple mistype for you, no need to thank me.

Abduct myself and force myself to do things that would change me.

tell myself to not go to college (at least for my current major) ITS A HUGE WASTE OF MONEY

Is it really rape if it is yourself? Wouldn't it count as masturbation?
Anyways, same.

I'd frankly hug that qt.

Lost.

Go back to November 8th to watch Trump win again.

redirect the latin church against euro jews
tell Hitler to relax
tell Patton everything that would happen

become president

Anyone genocide blacks and jews?

meme trump into presidency... again.

Go and see The Stooges and MC5 back in the day. Catch an Etta James show when she was a junkie. Go back and check out Mozart, Bach, etc... Find out what wiped out the dinosaurs (probably me). Ultimate tourist device.

I'd rape your younger self too

What help would hitler need from an autistic neckbeard like you?

>You could have mined bitcoins back in 2008/9 just by leaving your computer on when you went to class, but you didn't.

Go back and prevent this country from turning into the nigger-loving shithole it is today

not attack pearl harbor

I would've taken Bernie Madoff with me to the Weimar Republic and we would scam Joos

Prevent my birth

I'd go back in time and assault my grandpa as revenge for him posthumously disinheriting my emotionally devastated
father and destroying my extended family.

>argentina is white

I would join the SS and do my best for Himmler & Hitler-kun. Plus, them Hugo Boss uniforms are amongst the slickest uniforms in military history.

Tell myself to take better care of myself. There isn't much you can do, people don't listen to nobodies or crazy people. So just help yourself.

Gather every book and documentary on why the Germans lost WW2 and go back to the mid 30's and give them to Hitler

cuck my dad

IF U WERE KILLED TOMORROW, I WOULDNT GO 2 UR FUNERAL CUZ ID B N JAIL 4 JEWIN DA goy THAT KILLED U!

--------//\\
------//---\\
___//___\\___
\.- //--------\\ -,/
-\v/---------- \v/
-//\\----------//\\
//_\\_____ //_\\
'----\\----- //----`
------\\-- //
-------\\//

WE TRUE SCHLOMOS
WE JEW TOGETHER
WE GET HOLOCAUSTED TOGETHER
Send this SHEKEL to everyone you care about including me if you care. C how many times you get this, if you get 6,000,000 your A TRUE SCHLOMO

I'd go back to 1945 and fuck anne frank, then transport her to the future and then return to 1998 and produce an album detailing this very adventure.

Stop the coup of Pedro II
If i can't go that far back, i would just get history books and take them to Hitler so he can prepare for the war and win.

fpbp rule confirmed

it doesn't take every book and documentary.
It takes 2 pieces of info:
1. Don't into russia. Don't. Don't.
2. Communication is compromised.

>tfw I mined bitcoins and had about 30 and sold them when they were $30 each.
two years later they were over a thousand dollars.

go to bed jeff

Hugo Boss manufactured them but he didnt design the uniforms.

I did.

But this time travel.

go back to 10 years ago and threw my computer off from window.

Kill Abraham

I need similar comics like this NOW

N O W

Go back to early 1709 and aid Karl XII with history books and military strategies of today.

Tell Nikita that I loved her
;_;

Yea it would. They'd toss you in a camp with the Jews for raving like a retard. You'd need detailed breakdowns on why invading Russia was a bad a idea.

>go back 10 years ago and threw my computer off from a window
go back 20 more seconds and stand outside the window to catch computer

kek

Worse. I did. Then realized it was all a useless meme and deleted it all because electricity cost more than what I was mining.

Like. Just fuck my shit up senpai.

Go back just before the election and place all my money on Trump like I was supposed to do

I would go back in time and get photos of George Soros in the hot tub at hollywood "after parties" with naked young boys

Go back in time and smash that kike punani

Make sure I was never born

This and not to mention the stock markets.

its not going to be 1 million dollars per bitcoin like i know some of u dumbasses think

Burn her diary

Tell my high school self to PURSUE THAT PETITE GINGER QT THAT OBVIOUSLY LIKES YOU BECAUSE NOBODY ELSE WILL FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS AND YOU WILL LOOK BACK AND WONDER WHAT COULD HAVE BEEN FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE YOU FUCKING AUTIST

You faggots realize that you would be probably interned by SS and slowly tortured by himmler himself to give out every information?

Stay mad potato nigger.

Go back in the past and see the ancient aliens creating experimental humans and posing as gods. Go to the future and see the end of times.