When was the last time you got some good snu-snu?

When was the last time you got some good snu-snu?

Never.

369 days ago.

im too bad at snu snu any tips

I got half a handjob from my ex about 3 years ago. She was Catholic and refused anything more than that.

15 years ago.

Like 4 years ago. Had drunk sex with a 6'0 woman and i'm like 5'7. I blame alcohol on it.

Honestly, it wasn't that diferent from having sex with a short girl. She was just slightly heavier to carry. She was a bit ashamed and in a way, so am I. We promise to never talk about it, but I sometimes find her walking in uni and I been able to catch her seeing me from afar a couple of times, then she awkwardly looks away. I don't know, I think I should let it go. It was pure dumb luck.

Was she missing fingers?

>half a handjob
Explain.

It will have officially been 10 years as of next month.

>good
about two months
snu snu at all?
last sunday.

I'm assuming he meant that she didn't finish

>I got half a handjob
>Was she missing fingers?
Based user

this

>last time

Good? Never, I've deathgripped myself and have never been in a relationship long enough to get sensation back.
Last? About a year, do not listen to the lying Bucky Barnes fuck, black women are not better in bed and do not give good head.

>deathgripped

This shit is the bedroom death of any man. It took me like 3 months of no fap to get the sensation back. My gf was getting depressed she could not make me cum.

>half a handjob

What?

September. Was a fun Summer.

Brit Bong in Burgerland stereotype works.

I’m 6’3 so there aren’t many women taller than me

Sun-Snu is a fetish for manlets that I wish could happen to me

there was no "last time".

It is a fetish for manlets. Good thing it is a matter of mind over matter. You can be a manlet too, user.

Maybe switch to men?
Or try to pull girls at WNBA games.

I was at a party last week with a nasty fucker who was easily seven foot. He was telling me, a total fucking stranger, he had just gotten back from Amsterdam where he exclusively used prostitutes even taller than him.

3 years more or less

fucked my wife last night
thanks for reminding me how much more awesome my life is compared to all these loser virgins
good thread

>tfw deathgripped too AND nerve damage since birth.

Hold me bros. Having erections for hours is not worth it if your cute girl is depressed because of that.

This

fpbp

Because you're having sex right now? Right on, user!

Last night. Being married is a good thing, despite what Marvel will have you believe.

No Fap, user. It works, I'm living proof. Plus your productivity and mental state go up as well.

Has nobody ever tried to use this to their advantage in a relationship? "I'm trying honey, but maybe you could lose a little weight or try a little harder in bed?"

>lying on the internet general

Yes, Sup Forums is this bad.

"maybe if there were two of you..."

Lying on the internet is victimless crime, user. Just ask my blond gf with D cups that also does MMA.

She got tired half way though and I basically jerked off with her hand.

Never. I'm about to become a wizard in a few days.

Like men will admit to being raped by a larger woman.

Ever been in control of the conversation?

>raped
Don't throw me in that thar briar patch brer fox

I wouldn't admit it. But I wish it happened to me.

Sh-shut up

Yeah
Congratulations on finding a girl that will let you shitpost on Sup Forums during sex.