Why was there BACON IN THE SOAP?!?!

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/allidryer/meat-soap-get-that-bacon-fresh-scent?lang=es
youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
youtube.com/watch?v=WcZ95ayjZNA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

"I made it myself!"

I love that bit. It really felt like Gir was proud of what he did.

he slaughtered a pig
really

There are a lot of pigs in the IZ setting, aren't there?
Wonder where they all come from

Reminder this is real

kickstarter.com/projects/allidryer/meat-soap-get-that-bacon-fresh-scent?lang=es

I don't know, why is there a bacon in your mouth?

I fucking hate millennials

Alternate Pig Universe, same as the room with a moose. Also that's a hot Gaz.

Someone tweet this to Jhonen.

>Alternate Pig Universe
>It's the realm of the Shadowhog

>TFW there were no Tak threads on Valentines day

WORST AYYGIRL

Now your thinking with Zim!

Will this summon sizz lorr jones user?

>WORST AYYGIRL
You take that back!

Pretty sure that is sizzlorr jones user.

That user is just acting goofy.

youtube.com/watch?v=cNgxyL5zEAk
I'm already here

*holds up spork*

>Spork

So we can all agree maria was the best background waifu

That's not Dib's wife

Everyone knows Dib is se/x/ual. He'll probably end up marrying a Big Foot trying to find out how they mate and only after three years of matrimony will he realize he's been trying to impregnate a male.

Looks just like her after she grew into a woman and out of her goth phase

>blue hair
wait a tic

and people ask why he's best boy.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcZ95ayjZNA

>and people ask why he's best boy.

But that's Zim you silly goose

they're tied as far as I'm concerned

Invader Zim thread?
Invader Zim thread.

he did nothing wrong
because he did nothing

consider this a really really late Valentine's Day present

based doodleanon
also, nice trips

here's a Membrane valentine I only I got post once.

Your a king among men, doodleanon.

That's fantastic too

You guys are the best. I find it funny Zim still gets art even now

You mean he'd probably end up like that if not for Earth becoming a dumping ground for Irken rejects

Who was in the wrong here?

Someone just fucking post bigdad Gaz already

No, this is actually a decent thread

Take that off-model bullshit to /aco/

The workers for not giving the man his slaw

Soap used to be made of pig fat.

the food drone, obviously

gooeyblob drawfriend here.

Got a new sketchbook and if anyone doesn't mind my off-model bullshit, I could do maybe one or two requests for fun.

Sir the man clearly has his slaw.

How about Zim and Gaz attempting to do something romantic, but failing miserably because they're both really bad at it
Can it be non-THICC Gaz, please? I really like your non-THICC Gaz.

Considering how nice the employees were to Dib and the cashier calling the customer "sir", the customer was not only wrong, but belongs in an optometrist's chair to check his eyes or a psych ward room.

Sound nice! I'll try brainstorming some "romantic" ideas unless anyone else has any.

Gaz and your Rule 63 Dib wearing sexy swimsuits with Zim having an appropriate reaction to such a thing

Oh god, that's why I say "It's cool, it's fun"

One can only imagine how sexually frustraded that woman can be

i feel sick callback

I guess it doesn't speak very highly of my cultural level that I only knew of the Iron Maiden song and not the book.
Great job as usual, doodleanon!

How about Zim running around screaming with his head on fire while Gaz is sitting, dressed elegantly on a table adorned with all usual romantic apparel for intimate dinners, such as candles, cutlery and such, as she frowns and wonders who the hell Zim managed to get burnt with some disposable candles they were using for a better loving atmosphere?

maybe Zim and Gaz genuinely trying to say nice things about each other, but they come out more like insults since they're so used to calling everyone else awful

Both are pretty funny ideas. I'll consider them!

that sounds cute

someone post that new piece of art of big titty gaz eating a pìzza slice looking pissed off

ech.. so generic

I like alternate universes.

AUs are fun

>dumb tak

Imagine the cute situations she'd end up in.

Indeed.

SOMEONE PLEASE SEND ME BACK TO 2004

Not exactly dumb, just crazy. Crazy like Zim that is; she's pretty out there too.

You don't want to go back there. The IZ fandom was fucking nuts; they were the ponyfags of their era. Nowadays it's a lot chiller.

I asked my mother once what they used for soap when she was a kid in her country and she said they made it from pig fat. Gir did not waste resources?

Horribly disguised Tak is surprisingly cute

Zim's pretty cute too.

I'm more for qt reptile-looking Irkens, but those are fantastic

Too cutesy for my taste. I like it better when they're ugly bugs who for some reason are kinda cute.

Pic related.

Any news on the movie?

Last I heard the storyboard was 2/3 finished.

They seem to be using the art style from the comics

Cute Irkens can be menacing as well

For me that's a big part of the appeal about them; They can be adorable or outright terrifying depending on the scenario.

Did you guys ever stop to think that maybe the man had a custom order of slaw and perhaps that slaw in front of him wasn't HIS slaw?

It's been nice shitposting with you Sup Forums, now kill yourself.

na

Jhonen spent all of the budget on hair gel; instead we'll be getting a two hour long loop of Zim Eats Waffles

Tak is best girl

figures

truth

Why didn't Dib assert his dominance over Zim by forcing him to watch as he fornicated with Tak?

Membrane raised him better than that

and irkens are for tender loving only

Because Zim doesn't care about Tak that much.

I've always had a fantasy of slave-tak out in public in an extremely shoddy dog costume. Literally just her, completely naked except for a tail attached to her back, ears attached to her antennae, and a collar around her neck attached to a leash.

You know. Cause it would be funny. H-haha.

Everyone outside america just says "I fucking hate americans".

Okay Dib.

You've got some weird fantasies there, mister.
but knowing the average intelligence of a human adult in the zimverse, they'd probably just think she's a dog. like gir

>they'd probably just think she's a dog. like gir

That's the idea. But she'd be furious about it and her face would be beet red. Or whatever the irken version of blushing would be.

Pretty tame. Although I have the feeling that Irken sexuality has been so forgotten through the Mother Brains' influence that the concept of humiliation through nudity just confuses them.

There would be other fetishes involved from there, of course. And they were clothes themselves. If nothing else, the humiliation of being treated like an animal by a lesser creature would count for something.

Zim would not care because he's already been filling up Dib's sister for months.

>Membrane walks in on Dib doing lewd stuff
>"IT'S A SCIENCE EXPERIMENT"
>"Ah, okay. Carry on then."

>"Ah, I remember my first "science experiments". Young science... I bid you good luck son! Don't forget to take notes, but don't publish them unless she agrees to!"

>son tries tirelessly to prove the existence of aliens and other paranormal entities.
I sleep.

>son "experiments" with that foreign green girl with the implant on her forehead.
Real science?

>Real science?
Try it!