OPERATION: Cuck Block

Twitter has decided to start purging our accounts en mass.

In response we should ruin twitter for everyone. This little script will seize upon Twitter's fail safe for attempted hack attempts on someone's account.

What happens? Well, their account is frozen for just an hour. However, this program perpetually attempts to log into whatever account you assign it, therefore perpetually locking their account.

It uses tor. So you're all good.

Have fun senpai.

pastebin.com/j2vi7H9V

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/rankled2
youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

#StopRightGenocide

bumping

Vaguely White Nationalist = Banned
Explicitly Black Separatist = A-OK

This goes for the SLPC too. What a shit organization that is.

so, it keep trying to log into the account until it temporarily freezes it?

bamp

You'd have better luck using Sup Forumstards as footsoldiers but bump anyway

Get all BLM accounts banned. BLM is objectively worse than Richard B. Spencer.

Not until. It just keeps trying to log in. That's the point. Just let it run in the background and forget about it.

The person will still be able to use the account up until they log out.

People don't log out though.

bamping

bmup for greater justices

Did I miss something?

Who the fuck still actually uses twitter?

not until they change wifi, it's an automatic process.

They are actually logged out/back in. At that point it will hit all of their devices at once.

can i do this to trump

nice

it works on any twitter account

>we need to elarn from our mistakes
>the mistake was allowing alternate opinions

THey will have to massively expand their moderation, its a sinking ship mentality.

Twitter and the Lying Press all have to go down the same drain.

Niggers.... This is why they all have to go back, even the "magic negros"

make sure to install requesocks

"pip install requesocks" on ubuntu

Can you clarify this a little more?

I don't use Twitter but on slack etc people can try to log in as me till the cows come home and I'm protected?

Is the proof here linked to how twitter handles multiple logins (locking out accounts) because surely people aren't typing passwords seven times a day

He got sanctioned and suspended or removed for other shit like that too, it happened kind of recently.

What is your question? You're babbling.

Maybe. If you peoplw were fucking productive instead of trolling on the Internet as a hobby this wouldn't be a big fucking deal you losers

don't run this script lads

There's nothing wrong with it.
The source code is even shown you fag.

Fuck off.

If they have the app with a valid/auto authentication they can still post from phone.

Or Twitter LOCKS DOWN accounts for multiple attempted logins?

If the latter what a piece of shit platform let's all do this shit and start shorting their stock. Like really fucking kill this thing.

It locks down for multiple attempted logins.

The auto authentication is voided during this period.

Fuck Twitter and fuck black people

Activating now.

nice user. What twitter account are you targeting?
HOW TO USE:

python filename.py twitterhandle

Not computer smart. How to run script?

Nvm the post above this one explains it

see

You will need a python shell.

Go watch a tutorial on how to install python.

Then watch a tutorial on how to run python program.

Then use:

python filename.py twitterhandle

So hypothetically, I can hire someone with a botnet to run this en mass (with minor mods and an email address list) and potentially and lock a material number of users out for as long as I keep the net running?

Veterans of the meme war.

holy shit the nuclear option :) not sure if this work

can this be done on win7?

I've used a script like this on other social media platforms, you need to find a way to cause users to logout. In general oauth providers like twitter offer public apis you can call from a clients browser to log them out if you find script injection sites or have pay for an ad campaign that runs the logout script.

Would it be possible to call the oauth service trying to renew invalid tokens to invalidate an authentic session for security reasons?

Other wise valid sessions are usually immune to he account lock.

You could...

You could also just run multiple instances of this program

Or rewrite the program to be multithreaded, then just have a timer on each thread trigger the lock once every hour.

You could do it to several hundred users at once with that one multi-threaded program

yes.

I'll rewrite the program after I get done studying to do multiple accounts, etc.

For now just run multiple instances. I'll release the updated version tomorrow.

I posted some comments on twitter(very moderate not explicitly pro trump) and these fucking shills started harassing me and replying to everything i ever tweeted. Is this CTR? How do I blown them the fuck out without blocking them, I feel like that would mean they won.

Once they log in via a new wifi they will trigger the new oauth. That's when this will take effect

I like this form of screencapping articles. Censor bias, and deliver just facts, but give the reader the option to see the bias for themselves. Better than complete redacting it.

just run this script

not really ctr, most of those are just tards with too much time and bandwith

one of them tweeted out to "find me and beat me up" so i reported it, she deleted in 5 minutes, and twitter customer support said it was ok nothing to do lol

im glad this came out, outside is fucking cold

not your personal army

The obvious first target is the SPLC Twitter feed.

Take CNN offline.

this would be funny

fuck right off then niggershit

Fucc I dont trust this

Haven't seen that worthless piece of flesh in a while.

Do it

ruin twitter kikes

reeeeeee

you dont trust a pastebin? how new are you faggot, if you are useless to the thread just leave while you contemplate how to kys

dumbfuck the source code is right there
Guys this program generates a user agent.

What is this? Basically the finger print of a web browser. This is meant to make twitter think that a program ISN'T doing this. Also tor is used for YOUR protection.

That's all it does. You can even be logged into your twitter account while running this, it in no way effects your current browser sessions.

Please explain it to me like I was a baby. I really don't know anything about computers but I wanna help.

If this actually works can someone please lock this chink out of his account?

Also get Laci Green while you're at it.

python filename.py arthur_affect

There ya go

I'm a phoneposter. Can I run this from my iPhone?

doubt it

if you have python installed and you save this to your external storage. Also need to have tor installed.

I sincerely hope he gets gassed.

twitter.com/rankled2

terrible terrible bitch

laci greens email is [email protected]

kys, waste of dubbs motherfucker.

>twitter.com/rankled2

just run the program on your own.

This is why this will be effective. We all can run this individually without needing to coordinate.

Just find a twitter account and let it rip.

yea downloading pyton 3.5.2 now i was just putting that out for people to look at that whore

I'd like to help, have some servers I Can run it on. Can someone make a list of victims I could use?

oy vey, shutting down peoples right to freedom of speech and political affiliation.

can we start shutting down accounts that support Black Lives Matter?

Any confirmed this actually works?

ah

Where are the email flooding programs from the good old days

anyone account senpai

these are easy to make

Love Trumps Hate.

are you running the program on this guy?

I'm worried that I'd be too shit at cyber for this.

Instead, I will spread it. Have a bump.

does the pastebin downloaded need to be in the pyton dir?

it downloads a txt i suppose i need to rename it to .py?

Politicians, reporters, commentators and people who use their spare time to debate politics

Normal people don't use twitter anymore, it had really great reach in the UK several years ago when I was using it as a reporter but its unique active userbase has been declining and it never really caught on in Australia. It's pretty much an echochamber right now, most people use instagram as their public social media now.

This is really important.

Twitter is banning people who are extraordinarily friendly and non-hateful—this is pure political censorship.

Richard Spencer, among the banned, is among the least hateful people in politics today. He stands up for white people, but he does so using very timid, very safe language.

If he is banned, no one is safe.

This ideological purge was clearly intended to land after the election to reduce its controversy. Thank fucking god that this isn't coming on the heels of a Clinton victory.

@arthur_affect

@deray

@gogreen18

@chrisweitz

@jack

No.

Computer illiterate here.
Ive got IDLE, will it work in that?

@ACLU and @Twitter

what the fuck is that?

@mattyglesias
@ezraklein
@kurteichenwald

Don't worry ill get it working senpai

i get a syntax error but i suck at this

do not do this if you are a computer illiterate

vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=3oEWA7UglB4

I'm not going to do anything that's potentially illegal, sorry. If anyone else wants to take out the accounts of some shitlib scum like pic related, more power to you.

Like I said it's nothing new. They ban richard Spencer and ricky vaughn but it's all too late. The clique is ready and able

this isn't illegal.

We aren't breaking into anything and we aren't targeting people for harassment.

post error