You can only protect one.

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/co/thread/96855802/
nbmpub.com/comicslit/dontouchme/touchme.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ObpcGNCU944
userscloud.com/4mbdp2vmkghj
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa5tVC9bLHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're all cunts? I dont' want to protect either.

w r o n g

I need the sauce of everyone except top right.

Blanche is a spaz, no idea who Charlie is, and Coddie's suffering ends in such a glorious way that I don't think intervening would be great. I'd protect Aurora as long as she didn't bring any friends.

>Blanche from Miss Don't Touch Me
>Aurora from Beautiful Darkness
>Coddie from Beauty
all by the illustrator Kerascoët.

You can't deny Blanche's been through some shit too. Also go read Satania, it's just as great.

She has, but look at what a pain it is for Miss Jo to try to protect her.
Literally reread all my Kerascoet yesterday so this thread is a bit spoopy.

Well, Charlie's just fine on her own, that rules her out.

If I remember right the bottom two end up eventually getting decent endings acter all the suffering.
Have not read Satania yet.

But Blanche. Poor Blanche.

>Satania
holy shit, this looks great. Why haven't I heard of it until now? Has there been a storytime?

>literally saved her ass by fucking a beast
Based.

Here's the storytime thread from the archive.
desuarchive.org/co/thread/96855802/

Who's top right?

I demand a Timothy option.

Unaware of the other ones but Aurora can chill out at my place for the winter

much obliged!

If we're allowed to protect secondary characters I want Anette, Antoine, and Jane options.

You can't protect someone who's dead
I'll root for Jane who's probably still out there.

I like to think that she went back to sneak away enough supplies to make it to a new shelter and decided to just leave Aurora in peace when she saw that Aurora was content there and had taken care of the Princess problem.

Ah the rare consensual female on beast.

thanks for the link!
just finished reading
damn that was a crazy ride

It's actually just superb.

Still don't know what was in the pit though.

Where consciousness floats in the air and material body doesn't matter anymore. At least that's how I picture it.

BUMP! Just finished reading Satania, def. on the buy list... but apparently there were a bunch of printing errors in the first edition?

nbmpub.com/comicslit/dontouchme/touchme.html

guess I'll hold off for a couple months on it.

Having not read the other comics, I'm gonna have to stick with Aurora.

I may have a minigirl fetish too, but that's beside the point.

lower left.

Will we ever get more Miss Don't Touch Me? Or has the writer abandoned the whole thing?

Aurora is the only one who didn't hustle herself and didn't deserve ANYTHING that happened to her. I'd protect her smile, and buy dolls just to give her pretty new dresses, and make her tiny cakes and love her to death because she is the ultimate daughterfu.

The author didn't abandoned it, you're just gonna have to deal with that ending satan

>Beauty eventually got peace in the end, despite the fuckups along the way
>Aurora is tiny and was doing okay after she killed the last douche fairies, and she's probably doing fine with the lumberjack
>I dunno the redhead
I must protect Blanche, but she'll probably be an asshole about it. The only really good thing I could do for her is stopping her sister from being murdered, or maybe keep her mother from stealing all her money.

Mr. Mouse would disagree.

>all literally whos
pass

Dr. Mouse had it coming, though I admit seeing him get his eyes gouged out and murdered was a little sad.

mouse did nothing wrong

I guess Aurora was just so obsessed with maintaining order that when the party was a failure, she had to punish someone. It seemed like the others just had fun torturing the animal and didn't give much of a shit.

This is what happens when you're a party pooper user.

read more comics
lurk more, newfag

he didn't poop the party, he just peed it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ObpcGNCU944

Did Beautiful Darkness not get a digital release? I can't find it.

Does anyone have a link for Beautiful Darkness? Always wanted to check it would but could never find it.
Also, Blanche, Blanche did literally nothing wrong

userscloud.com/4mbdp2vmkghj

Oh geez I got a quick fatty at the Charlie monster part

>That moment ghost mom started taunting Charlie for enjoying it.
youtube.com/watch?v=Sa5tVC9bLHM

Kill all.

i need source for all of these.

I've only read the bottom two.
Aurora did nothing wrong and Coddie brought a lot of her suffering on herself.

Coddie was just a naive, sheltered, bullied teenage girl.

Why did Charlie do the thing? There was zero build up and I feel like it only happened just so we would get that weird ending.

Like the story needed like 4 or 5 pages of her being sexually frustrated or something.

I read the entire big-eared girl story here before. What was the name of it again?

>Threatening my daughter Aurora.
Stand still for a second.

Beauty

i thought her walking around naked was supposed to clue us in to her being sexually frustrated.

What's with the French and perpetual suffering?

Blanche is my wife. I'm not familiar with top right. Bottom two ended up okay, after much strife.

AU where she stays as she was and marries her childhood friend

>Miss Don't Touch Me
>The Complete Story
bah

I hate gingers, so definitely not Charlie. If anything, I'd hurt her.

She was in not-hell anywhere between a few months to a few years. Time's ambiguous, so I can't really say. Either way, there is a massive disconnect from the surface over time, and the idea of staying in not-hell is so normalized that they eventually start trying to "civilize" satanians. It was an inevitability that she'd do what she did. Not like she had any other options after all, and honestly, I would've done the same thing eventually if I were in her missing shoes and the loneliness of having no one started to kick in.

god i was so mad

Dunno' where the story could possibly go from where it left off except for a blatant bad end. I thought it was foreshadowed enough.

>no job
>Miss Jo isn't looking out for you anymore
>let a guy get lobotomized because you want to believe it'll make him love you
>the Nazis are coming

Blanche.
Aurora got vengeance.
Beauty got to be benevolent dictator of the earth.
Satan lady got to shag a monster and get out of hell.
Blanche got fucking nothing.

Blanche kinda did it to herself though, from what I remember.

Didn't gay boy even offer her a life of luxury if she kept him from being operated on and became his beard wife?

Yes
Blanche hustled herself out of pure selfishness, because luxury and a happy, but not "love" filled relationship wasn't enough for her, so she chose to roll the dice and get a man lobotomized. That ending still makes me salty as fuck, but I'd be lying if I said she didn't deserve everything that happened to her.

Yeah. Not that her sadness and anger wasn't understandable, but she had a golden ticket out of a dangerous career she maybe had a decade left in tops.

isn't the author turkish?

Life is perpetual suffering.

>just read Satania
Aw, I wish she got to keep her demon husbando.