How well would Eggman do in Marvel/DC?

How well would Eggman do in Marvel/DC?

>Industrialist who gives zero shits about wildlife, and just wants to turn the world into a robotic paradise

Unless someone vaguely Sonic like triggers him, I don't think he'd even be a villain. He'd just be a very succesful businessman, possibly going into politics on an actual technocratic platform.

If he did finally reveal his autism, he'd get destroyed with pretty much no casualties. He'd survive (considering most of the shit he does is pretty harmless, if extremely excessive), and he'd probably have to have a Sokolov/Joplin style relationship with Tony or Bruce eventually, helping them while in prison.

Which Eggman we talking here?

>Game Eggman

Gag villain.

>Comic and SatAM Eggman

If he had a more mobile version of roboticization, Ultron or Thanos level threat.

>AoStH Robotnik
He antagonizes Deadpool.

>More mobile version of roboticization
Didn't he develop a RAY GUN that could roboticize in the comics? I figure that's pretty damn mobile

That was actually AoStH Robotnik's creation. None of the other Robotniks or Eggmans managed to successfully make such a thing to my knowledge.

He killed his hero and effortlessly conquered his entire dimension. Argubly he's on par with cosmic threats like Galactus.

>Locked in closet by his own autistic creation

High-tier recurring Swamp Thing/Cyborg villlain with metric fuckloads of arcs letting him act as a foil to whichever hero he gets put up against. Dunno about Marvel, I didn't pay much attention to their early social justice stuff.

Then he went to a dimension that had its Robotnik killed so he could do it all over again, but ended up failing over and over until he was no better than the one he replaced.

>Trying to get all the emeralds on the PS2 version of Sonic Heroes, with directional controls having two modes of slight bump and spastic kneecaps
>Especially that third one

Is there a worse hell?

>>Game Eggman
>Gag villain.
but he has so many things going for him, his machines in the shows and comics are weak aside from the muh roboticization.

Better question is how Sonic, already naturally fast as ever loving fuck (especially in the old Archie Comics) would be if had access to the Speed Force?

His machines are good, byt let's be real, Iron Man or Blue Beetle or someine would rip em apart like wet tissue paper.

Robotization is a much bigger threat, esepcially if he lies low until he gets a small army formed. The fact that it's notoriously hard to reverse in the comics and show is a big deal too.

Do you think he installed a fleshlight into robo-sonic just so he could hatefuck it?

Because he's holding back. That time he won he just nuked the shit out of everyone. It bored him so much that he wanted to try again.

Don't write off Robotnik as a mere inventor, he can terraform entire planets into self-replicating machinery in like a day.

That's the yellow thing in the front of it.

Since Marvel/DC operate on at least a slightly higher realism layer than Sonic, would there be a need to delve in to where exactly Eggman gets enough metal for a robot army and variety of secret bases, or does that not really matter in cape comics either?

He stopped holding back about the time he got turned human again, and he still couldn't win. It got so bad that he lost his mind completely for a while and only recovered by forcing logic back into his thoughts.

No and emeralds, son.

That's what being mad gets you. Also did you miss the part where he razed Knothole to the ground, effortlessly captured everyone and beat the living shit out of Sonic? If anything they're even.

>not realizing Eggman's true power

>lso did you miss the part where he razed Knothole to the ground, effortlessly captured everyone and beat the living shit out of Sonic?

>Makes a giant robot designed specifically to counter Sonic's power
>Fails to have it account for all his other allies and jobs horribly to their combined assault

I recently 100%d Heroes on PS2, I'm glad to hear the third one gave you the most trouble too... comparatively the later ones felt easier.

It also helps when you realize that the different teams run at different speeds in the special stages, something the game never bothers to explain.

>the different teams run at different speeds in the special stages, something the game never bothers to explain.

WHICH ONE DO I PICK

>gimmicks like arcade but not a Mc.
>Motives like Doom without the writer cockrings.
>Jokey like Egghead
>Not as pathetic as Doc Ock.

Low to mid tier Avengers villain, I'd say. Certainly not one that would make the movies but would get afew issues.

Then he'd be a background fodder by slot or bendis and everyone would complain how they killed him off for a joke.

user I know you're busy jerking off but remember that archie sonic is long gone

Makes a Death Star and multiple space ships, including an entire fleet, and random bases everywhere, and entire armies of robots. Honestly, he'd be comparatively pretty overpowered and work the best as an event villain.

>Death egg
>Egg fleet.

Kind of hard to say he'd have that in marvel but that would bump him up a defcon or two, yeah. I could see the dialogue for that:

>Eggman's deathegg is targeting the Watchtower!
>Who?
>Eggman? Ruler of robotropolis? That industrial facility that is bigger than Rhode Island?
>Yes... Him...
>He made metal Superman, that robot we fought last week? Do any of you read the memos?!

he plots his schemes wherever he goes
theyre puppets in every way

I feel like hed like to destroy captain america since hes an obstetrical who would get in his way

>All Eggman needs to get a good start, as we saw in Sonic 1, is an island with lots of animals to use as batteries for an army of robots
>Marvel is set in a facsimile of the real world where real world locations all exist
>cut to an Eggmobile approaching Aoshima, a shadow going over the mobs of cats that are in the island

>eggman with vibranium

Team Dark and Chaotix are the fastest, presumably because their levels are harder to do-over if you fail at the special stage, but really, you can get most of them as Team Sonic, it's just that most people like to do Team Rose's cuz their levels are shortest... but the trade-off is they're the slowest in the special stages, esp. after the first 2 emeralds.

Chaotix make the Final Fortress special stage easiest to get to tho, once you memorize the quickest route to 5 keys.

I'd be terrified to see how he would try to carry out the Egg Grapes. Come to think of it, which villain from DC/Marvel would be the most likely or interesting for him to team up with?