AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Drumpftards eternally btfo!!

Looks like we got Hillary after all.

>No Source
>See Flag

Well yeah, he said he will hire the best people not the cleanest. He even said in a speech that he'll hire people he wouldn't even eat dinner with because they get shit done.

shit post

shill post

SAGE

op and AND kys and your families of retards

SAGED

Sounds to me like you are very butthurt

Oh no, that's so terrible fuck frump and fuck aryans.

The shills are hijacking australia again

>G-g-globalist elites o-o-out..... plz out...

>o-or not, whatever *sniff*

Sup Forums confirmed RUSED

HHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>MUH DRUMPF WILL MAKE AMERICA FREE FROM THE GLOBALIST BANKERS
HAHAHAHA

What is this typed in? Microsoft word pad?

When did he say this?

I don't understand what you CTR fags are whining about when you point out hypothetical cabinet nominations.

Did you expect him to nominate people with no experience whatsoever? Would you prefer someone with no background in economics and finance for secretary of treasury?

>that flag

>no sources
>notepad

All lobbyist and globalist alike have been purged. GTFO with that shit nigga.

Something beyond you is currently in the works and it's either great for the US or fucking horrible. I'm hoping it'll be the former.

He literally just threw out the entire possible list and transition team and got Pence to start over with it. And the first thing he did was kick out all the lobbyists.

His taking of office is obviously going to be a bit haphazard since he's not a professional politician, it is what it is, so nothing is anywhere close to final yet.
Get over it.

They're grasping straws here. They have lost so hard they don't even realise the fact yet.

>no source
yep.

I don't know anyone Trump supporter who voted on policy. The guy is literally an empty vessel. No core beliefs at all. Changes positions constantly.

If you're a trump voter, you probably voted entirely on personality. pathetic.

Elizabeth Warren is "best people" who Donald Trump wouldn't even eat dinner with and who gets shit done.

If what you said was true, then Elizabeth Warren would be secretary of the treasury, but she isn't. Guess what that means.

Where's the fucking source?

If you don't hire Alex Jones ur not redpilled

>literally just a picture of notepad text

I don't think we can really laugh when (((Malcom Turnbull))) is our PM

>baiting Sup Forums
>it's this easy

yeah the appointee will do whatever he wants and doesn't answer to anyone and can formulate his own policies and can ignore instructions and sell out whatever he wants and fuck trump

heres a (you) for making me laugh you fucker.

This will be a test, for how many years the US had some ex- G.S. executive running the agency?!
But in real news, when does he appoint his "staff"?