EYES WIDE OPEN- LEAF EDITION

My friend and I got a different result for the deciphered code and got this:
picumqctlmggqoiiuuqdihimwibfmthqvcuqczqvdjmdtugmoo
Which when put through the the Gematica Yeilds this:Transportation Of Children To The Backdoor Of The Vancouver Club

gematrix.org/?word=transportation of children to the backdoor of the vancouver club

And a quick google search yeilds this: mwpr.ca/cgi-bin/show_article_attachment.cgi?ID=8598&F=downtown_east_side_claims.doc&X=1410592486000/downtown_east_side_claims.doc

And This:google.ca/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjchs-f7qzQAhVJzmMKHcKTAY8QFggiMAE&url=http://vancouver.ca/police/media/2010/MWInvestigationReview_final2.pdf&usg=AFQjCNEF0rNTL0s1VsOb5AZGFnkIeso90A&sig2=Lnc3UG-idjdakasGNhbZfA

I believe that this operation is HUGE and that Robert Pickton did not murder all those women on his own, he was just the clean up guy who took the fall in order to keep the RCMP in good name.

I believe that Vancouver may be a Pacific Crossroads for a massive human sex trafficking rink. Please help me investigate and lets find out whats been happening to our missing women and children.

Thank you and godspeed.

bump

Please someone help me i dont know what to do

Im freaking the fuck out the more I read please some one take a look at this

There's quite a bit about this online. Lots of rumors about how the police and others in the community used to do do. Shits fucked up. Truth will never ever come out because blam you talk you die.

bump

Remember all those severed feet washing up near Vancouver?

bump

Have a bump while I read.

You roleplayers from 8 are the worst

Your second link is 408 which I will be reading tomorrow.

Really mean it, BMWs suck, worst car ever. Time they get incorporated.

wtf i hate 8 now

You're onto something big. Don't give up. Even if you don't know wtf to do next there is something here.

First time hearing about this.

>Since August 20, 2007, several detached human feet have been discovered on the coasts of the Salish Sea in British Columbia, Canada, and Washington, USA. The feet belonged to five men, one woman and three other people of unknown sex. Of the 16 feet found, only two have been left feet; both of those were matched with right feet. As of February 2012, only five feet of four people have been identified; it is not known to whom the rest of the feet belong. In addition, several hoax feet have been planted in the area.

I heard something about an orphan school for indigenous canadians which was bulldozed and had cement paved over it to bury all the evidence of sacrifices, might be related

The only thing that matters in Canada now is sending a message to chinks and other shitskins that they are not welcome

Fake thread.

Kys pedo enabler

The residential schools..

They were religious schools used for taming savages. Most of it has been blown out of the water so they can demonize christianity and push white guilt farther down our throats.

What the fuck are you on about

Just go to 8. They like Pedo stuff

Kill yourself my dude