HEY I GOT A GREAT IDEA:

HEY I GOT A GREAT IDEA:

LETS PUT THE NAME OF OUR OPPONENT IN OUR CAMPAIGN SLOGAN!

GREAT FUCKING IDEA HUH?!

Hardly her biggest mistake.

I call it "Trumped-up trickle down!"

It's a metaphor for her entire campaign: She fought on his terms the entire time and could not "rise above" as much as she wanted to. I listened to all her rallies in the last two weeks, and it was 75% Trump bashing. The rest was sugary platitudes like "We're great because we're good".

cringed hard when she said this

"Love Trumps Hate" sounds like a pro-Trump slogan too. It associates Trump with victory over hate.

This was pretty retarded just more proof her entire campaign wasn't about policy it was about reee I'm not trump

The news network I work at has a digital team that was tweeting away during the first debate on behalf of our network. When she said that, one of the monkeys tweeted out "Trump dumb economics". Trump dumb.

I honestly didn't understand that slogan throughout most of the election. I thought they were saying how they love the fact that Trump hates people because it makes him look bad. But aside from my stupidity, her campaign was doomed when they made it all about trashing trump instead of just ignoring him. If they had ignored him and talk about her policies I think she would have won. No one really cared about the e-mails.

Also, 'An economy that works for everyone!'

Same senpai
Thought it was 'Love Trump's Hate'.

Still don't even understand the meaning of that stupid fucking slogan

Oh like the word "trump"

I get it now

It's a hippy thing
>"You are very hateful but we will fight your hate with our love!"
Something such

>Love Trump's Hate

Jesus Christ. I've been following the election since the very beginning. I never noticed that it wasn't Trump's. I just realised it meant the verb trump.

This one slogan tells you everything about the Hillary campaign and why it failed. Almost all of it was about Trump instead of policies.

Hah! I just now realized. That's awkward.

>can be interpreted as "let's enjoy this guy's hate" or the "love is greater than hate" meme

Both are equally weak slogans.

Why do so many people claim they can't stand how Trump plays off of people's "hate", then they go and make a hashtag that says they love it?

Do they love Trump's hate or not?

"Stronger Together" was a fart in the wind.
#ImWithHer sounds castrating.

Did she have ANY slogans that worked?

No.
Everyone knows she's just a big failure at marketing, while Trump knows the importance of catchy slogans like a good businessman

Why does she love his hate?

i also have only just noticed that

If it was his name it would be "Trump's", not "Trumps".

I must admit I had to read it twice before I understood what they where getting at.

just realized that it was love trumps hate as in the word trump, not his name lol

This so much, what the hell

hehehe.... kikes... they say they're smart

I think I read somewhere that the brain picks up positives more than negatives

For instance, if I say "don't think of the colour red" your brain tunes out the "don't" part and just takes away the important information.

With this slogan, your brain gets as far as "Love Trump" and stores that in your subconscious.

Or it could be full of shit.

Only now realise what the point of it was

I thought that they loved Don's hate, and back THEN it was a lame fucking slogan. Now it's even lamer.

Was hillary a plant ? Is soros playing 1D monochrome CS 1.6 ?

Her slogans all turned against her. After seeing #StrongerToGetHer I could never think of it as being anything else again.

There was a t-shirt you could buy that had the slogan with Hillary's signature at the bottom so it looked like:

Love
Trumps
Hate
Hillary Clinton

Such a bad slogan kek

im sure theres truth to that

remember anti smoking campaigns make people smoke

anti gambling campaigns make people gamble

anti suicide campaigns make people suicide

>"America is great because America is good"

This shit got the greenlight from dozens of Harvard graduates.

They all secretly worship trump. Were probably all debating which one of trumps alphabetasised stool samples smelled the best. Hillary said "Love trump shat (e)"

And they ran it because saying no to hillary means being turned into a pizza

>Love Trump's hat

Did you think she's still wondering why people didn't pokemon go to the polls?

Harvard has a 100% pass rate it's basically baby sitting useful idiots

The only difficult part of Harvard is getting accepted. So all we know for sure about Harvard graduates is they probably did really well at high school or had some scholarship for whatever reason.

Harvard is a meme.

>*smirks*
>*bobs head*
>"we turn haters into elevators"

Friendly reminder that back in December, Donald remarked that during the 2008 democratic primaries, Hillary got "schlonged".

She didn't have any policies. She was an SJW candidate. That's what her supporters wanted when they chose her over Sanders. talking about policies is "distracting from the real issues".

LOVE TRUMP's HATE

also LOVE TRUMPS

works subconciously

it was so passive aggressively done though, hillary's speeches are a lot more acidic than trump's.