Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KVx5tcxXWCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still think it going be about a puppy?

If we're getting musical episode, i'll be happy

If you're talking about 'Marco Jr.', no

Did you guys see the new trailer?

star has to ask ludo for help calling it now

Fuck americans and their autistic musical episodes, seriously. Shit is embarassing as fuck. Write a plot you lazy ass hacks.

Air date?

oh shit, you called it AUTISTIC. Proves your point on how stupid it is huh

>Proves your point
Autists love moving shit on music with no meaning, and memetic, safe overused tropes that won't shake their feelings. Literally describes every musical episodes of anything, ever. It's garbage for garbage people. No redeeming quality.

Fuck off with your faggy standards, star vs was never a great show and people here only want enjoy their guilty pleasure

We're weekly after March 3rd

Good shit.

I think you need to go outside more, user. Fresh air and healthy social interaction will do you some good

user do you perchance go to ?

1. Bury your girl[1] up to her neck in the sand, being sure to constrict her arms and legs from being able to wriggle freely.
2. Dig two holes that are roughly the circumference and length of your legs from your feet to your knees just behind your girl's head, reaching down over her shoulders and behind her back.
3. Have a seat, slipping your legs through and into the holes you've dug. Your girl's head should be facing if not warmly pressed up against your inner lap.
4. ???????
5. Profit.

[1] "Your girl" does not necessarily have to be your girl. In fact, you can perform this with any person of your choosing, so long as they are bipedal and don't bite.

>Marco Jr.
So, Sup Forums, is best ship about to become canon?

It's probably going to be a Naysaya episode since that's what Star and Janna called him.

I don't know. What would be the point of that? Only a demon can place the curse and it's used to stop people from becoming romantically involved with each other by making the victim be too afraid to admit their insecurities. Marco's already gone through it once, why would Tom place it on him, and what would the point since Marco overcame it before? If not Marco what other character would cause a conflict because of it?

LOL, people think this has any chance of happening.

Nope

Art by Cupilart

This was posted today. This artist has an AU where Marco is the royal prince of another dimension. This is King Rafael and Queen Angie. Just like their canon counterparts from the show, they are shown to be very passionate to each other. The Diazes are my favorite couple. Thanks

What an idiotic meme

Art by Cupilart

In an AU, Marco is the royal prince of another dimension. This is King Rafael and Queen Angie. Just like their canon counterparts from the show, they are shown to be very passionate to each other. The Diazes are my favorite couple.

Don't know why the two are portrayed romantic but I love it

Sorry, she is a bill cipher more "fallout" madness.

Is it just me or does that song not quite seem like a song? Like maybe it was badly chopped up to fit into a promo

Eskreeit

Is it true that the fanbase has hated season 3 so far after the initial beginning episodes?

>Tom isn't in a single promo clip
Does that mean tomstar is gone like it is supposed to be?

Have we seen Marco besides reflection in a tooth?

Also reflections are a lie. I learned that from BfM promos.

>a roleswap AU where Star is on Earth and host to Marco
Might be neat.

No. Just shiptards. The show has been in a weird place though.

This show has gotten way more obnoxious

Star belongs to the gene pool and you can't tell me wrong

No from what I can tell outside of Sup Forums it's still well liked. Not that people here don't still like it but I see way more complaining here than anywhere else.

Ask yourself, "is Starco a canon ship?" If the answer is "no," the fanbase hates whatever's currently airing.

>I see way more complaining here than anywhere else.

That's true of everything. People freely talk shit here because they have absolutely no reputation to maintain.

markapoo is deeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaddd

No. Jarcucks, markapoofags hated it. Really nogs my jogs why.

No fuck off triggered jarcuck. Unlike you we still give a shit about the magical plot and Eclipsa, while all you do is mourn and bitch.

>Still nothing to talk about

Just release the fuckin episodes already

>implying heckapoo can resist the diaz
t h i c c > sticc

I hate most of this season and even I think you're retarded and that this is probably not a fucking musical episode

both because Eclipsa's gimmick is rhyming spells and maybe it turns out, hey, she sings/chants them, and also because this season's been incompetent enough that I can't imagine them pulling off anything as decent as the song from Face the Music now

also I'm retarded too, actually looking up the lyrics which I couldn't make out too well seems to imply it could be a (coded) lullaby from Eclipsa to Meteora

>triggered by someone criticizing their shipping community
>"f-fuck off triggered faggot!"
Sheesh, I can find you a screen if you really want to project this hard.

Preach it! Us fellow Starcodawgs (like Hildawg, but better) LOVED episodes like Ponyhead Mystery Mansion and Marco fighting laundry!

Here is something with Dies Irae then

>The first sentence in youtube.com/watch?v=KVx5tcxXWCg sounds similar to Dark is the whore
>As in the Whore of Babylon
>Pic related and the description of the Whore "The woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet color, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls"
>Nefcy had a actor who's been a literal whore in her last series voice Eclipsa.

The phrase "Where could there be light" that is said in the teaser. If you type it into google you could "Let there be light" references everywhere.

Nefcy getting subtle with those biblical references again.

I think Mewmans are a freaking evil race,
they hunt for monster for some corn in outer space...
they have a hero who kills with a smile.
Froze up a queen for not just a little while.
They hate half breds and hide historical facts
Tell them about eclipsa and the queen begins to have a sweat,
I think Meteora should just level Star's damn home!

>The Whore.of Babylon reference

Knew I had a weird feeling from that new costume.

Only thing that's bothered me is throwing away the rest of the cast in favor of more goddamn Pony Head. Otherwise the season's been pretty good.

You clearly don't know how tsunderes work.

But nah who am I kidding, they seem to be pushing Markelly nowadays. Which is a really odd ship but honestly anything is a weird ship with Marco considering how old he is.

What killed the hype?

>plot / lore
Toffee's dead, ludo's gone, eclipsa's impotent and other "villain"s are absolute garbage
>slice of life
The star/marco dynamic is completely ruined with the newfound romantic tension (in jarco's case it was star's fault from her being ignorant towards her feelings, in tomstar's case it was just star being a bitch)
>shipping
Read a few threads and you'll know everything that happened

>Starcodawgs (like Hildawg
What the actual stepdancing holy fuck are you on about?

>Marco fighting laundry
There was absolutely nothing wrong with that episode.

>Ponyhead Mystery Mansion
I liked that one as well. I know I'm alone with this but I actually don't hate Ponyhead, I never did.

Pretty sure only delusional starcofags can't see how fucking toxic their relationship has become. I used to like starco, now I'd rather marco hook up with a random like kelly because this ship is in shambles

Zero plot tension and all the good ships (I'm including starco in this) are killed off in the quickest way possible

>98793999
>ludo's gone, eclipsa's impotent and

You know with trips like that might've actually considered to read the rest of your baity post, but thankfully i realized your opinion is completely worthless. No (You) for you either.

Here's more

>So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

First episode is Star being taken into the wilderness and she sees pic related.

>how fucking toxic their relationship has become

So? You think they'll get stuck in this situation until... what the end of season 4? Is that what you honestly believe?

Is that what YOU believe? Cause I don't, I've never actually shipped any characters in this damn show, was always in it for the wild ride of nefcy. But right now we're stuck at the bottom of it with all the tension being gone, and we're sitting in the seats of the rollercoaster waiting for the hiatus to end. Screw starco, is what I'm saying. They'd have to pull miracle after miracle to save their ship, but I don't think the current writers have the ability, or even the intention, to do so.

I don't like this phrase usually, but who hurt you?
Here's a (you), hope you'll feel better soon

Sadly most dark/moody scenes from the trailers will probably just end up being gags again

hello

why is angie there?

Not even a musical fan but it's fucking Disney. What do you expect?

why not?

Man. Eclipsa's quietly smug thing drives me wild.

o ye of little faith

No. Season 3 is pretty solid.

It's just that there's been a lot of dramatic twists that have left people, especially shippers, rustled.

People thought that Jarco was thiiiiis close to breaking up and then Marco and Star would get together. Instead, Star got back together with Tom. Marco did indeed break up with Jackie, but it was done in a way that endeared Jackie to everyone and left a lot of people missing her and made Marco kinda look like a dick. In fact, a lot of events have kinda made Marco look a bit bad, and now he's even getting close to Kelly.

I myself miss Jackie like crazy but I don't think season 3 sucks because of it. Things look interesting. Kinda weird but interesting.

Could someone who's a native English speaker transcribe the words from the new promo? Please and thank you

He's magic old, not real old.

What will happen to GlobGor Man? Will he ever speak again?

It has a lot of potential, but is still the worst season since its heart (Starco) was butchered by seemingly the same people who made it so great in the first place, leaving us in the dark about it ever being able to recover.

So, is this Mr. Bombastic? I know he has sharp teeth, but Moon the Undaunted taught us to never trust the tapestry.

I think it's Meteora in her monster form, honestly.

Mr. Bombastic has sharp teeth, no gold tooth, and no lips that are discernibly of a different color than the rest of his skin, based on the one image we've seen of him.
However, the color scheme of the skin and the darker accents in that gold tooth grin shot seems to match the trembling monster arm shot in the promos, which I'm currently assuming is Meteora Heinous because that shot has a kind of a transformation vibe, and we saw her before as having an arm transforming into a monstrous arm of that same color. She also wears lipstick.
However, she also has sharp teeth (probably) and doesn't seem to have a gold tooth either, so it could be someone else entirely.

So, my money is on Meteora or an all-new character.

(And while Moon's tapestry was wrong about the dramaticness of the events, I don't think it was wrong about the appearance or clothing of the characters in it.)

Do you know what though, I rewatched the promo and I think the shot of the hand is someone with human/Mewman coloring changing into someone with Bombastic/Meteora coloring - and based on the muscles it's probably a male character rather than Meteora.

So who the fuck knows? Maybe Mr. Bombastic has been hiding as a shapeshifter all these years and has gotten a gold tooth since. I have no idea, man.

Need requests.

Starfan13 wrapping herself as a gift to Star

some eclipsa?

The rest of the cast seeing adult Marco for the first time.

Easy one. Make better.

Autists go on long embarrassing rants trying to explain how humans should behave in their little perfect worlds and get needlessly, obsessively angry at harmless things. Kind of what you're doing right now.

Badass Ludo with a new look

Futurama's "sugar cookies" with Eclipsa and Marco

Hey what's going on?

Not so good. You?

SLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUT

It's Marco and Hekapoo's daughter.

Spade-shaped nipples? Nice touch

Goood just drawing up a comic about you.

nice

Eclipsa as a femme fatale, like those from 40's film noir.

>Marclipsa

Keep going.

Oh hell yes

This is the first season where the status quo is changed in a dramatic way. Star is no longer living on Earth, Marco is now the one from another dimension, Tomstar surprisingly became a thing, Toffee is most likely dead for good, Ludo has been absent for most of the season and they keep going back and forth with the "Will they? Won't they?" thing with Star and Marco which is incredibly annoying. I'm not even a shipper but I want the writers to get this romantic drama over with already. It's painfully obvious they're gonna go with Starco in the end.

If they don't I'd be really surprised.

>stabilizer S-4

Duuuude