Chef Bendis is going to be serving some Jon burgers come July at the latest

Chef Bendis is going to be serving some Jon burgers come July at the latest

fuck this fucking fuck. user told a story about like ripping a comic up or spitting on it or something after sitting on line at a con for hours to meet the guy. And i thought "you know that's kinda petty and fucked up." Fuck bendis. I wish the kid smeared his asshole on the comic and asked for him to sign it.

If he kills off Jon it will be the first good contribution he's made to the industry in ages. If he finds a way to kill Damian too all is forgiven

Based king lord.

Bendis, get off the Internet and stop posting in a thread about yourself. Go prep the bull for your wife instead.

Jobs getting erased or retconned

Can you idiots cool off now?. It's getting stupid

Well, Detective Comics Comics, I made it, despite your directions.

Does it really matter? After Teen Titans Go to the movies becomes the second biggest bomb of the year WB will realize DC doesn't sell and just get rid of them and then you'll have your precious old garbage comics to read and not have to worry about them being ruined any further by future writers

All time fav. Pedofaggot

>a blast
he's hinting how Jon dies, and will trick you into buying.

Fuck off pedo-faggot. No more teen characters. Only pedos read them.

Teen girls however mmmmmm.

this:
>a blast
now we know how he dies

Lois too

he's taking that shit from the recent crossover and fucking killing Jon and Lois in one fell swoop.

He isn't killing Lois. Only erase blast Jon.

I guess it doesn't matter I wont be paying for it anymore anyway. I should be thankful he's saving me quite a bit of money each month.

Too bad fag. We don't need fake fans like you.

Read the tweet

He clearly says Lois and Jon die in a blast while fishing

>Not wanting to suck Bendis' shriveled micropenis somehow makes you a "fakefan"
AntiJonfags are utterly insane, wew.

>we
>fake

my fucking 120 dollars a month isn't fake user. I'm sure the fucking 0 you spend will save them.

Guy from Sup Forums here.
I'm so sorry you guys will see this rape, and and even worse fate than what could we get now.

go fuck yourself, anime autist, nobody cares which board you jack off to, unless it's Sup Forums

It doesn't change that Superman is gonna get a reaaaaally bad year with this.

OH YE GODS MY SUPERMAN COMIC IS RUINED

Gohanfag here. Just fuck my shit up.