Revival

>Revival
now kiss

Hooray for the return of the Black Speech!

This. Best Cio is back.

I’m guessing Ali will have scars on her face for life now, as well as white hair permanently

Remember how she went back to her plane once and her roommates were freaking? God, think of how they’d react now

BEST CIO HAS RETURNED

>Let's just... call it even.

uh, no. I think that's the head trauma settling in. Don't let Cio take advantage of you.

GAAAAAAAY

does this comic have lesbians

This is the best Steven universe fan art I ever seen. Is the dark girl Rose revived from Steven's corpse?

pic related

It does now
The blue demon writes erotic fanfiction about the other characters

Panels 5 and 6...
I suppose that settles it. Cio definitely has nipples.

You know otherwise known as ebonics.

NOW KISS

not unless you put on /u/-goggles

I must be blind because i cant see shit

i think you mean demonics

There's an oval of purple darker than her skin that's partially hidden by her arm in the 5th panel as she puts the book away.

well at least it can't get more gayer than ali kissing herself

Ohh shut up.

Ohhh, yeah okay I see that. 'Aight.

You forgot the story, OP.
>“Here is a quandary, Ogam,” said YISUN once, “Which has the greater weight, a mighty stone, or a man?”
>Ogam was intelligent, but was frequently found in his cups during the nightly debates at YISUN’s speaking house. He was very fierce and had little patience for little aside from combat, of which he was the undisputed master. In his Red Aspect, he had once bloodied fifty five thousand gods of war and ended the feud between the Lunar Solace and the House of Year Turning. He knew only sword law and gambling, and thought often with his spear. It was because of this that his answer was short, but very well-shaped.
>“Cleave a stone to pieces, and you only make smaller stones. Cut down a man and cut down a great many people. To start, you slay all his former selves. You kill a enemy and a comrade, a son and a father, a mentor and a student. Then the great net of his life drags its hooks out and sinks all he was attached to, tearing a terrible hole in the web of being,” replied Ogam. “Men have a great many attachments, and a great many former selves. Manflesh is very dense, in the grand scheme of things. It makes war difficult.”
>“Ogam is observant,” said YISUN.
>– The Song of Maybe

Is it really?
I can understand this compared to before.
This seems more like cursing than anything else.

I really hope Abaddon gives us a few pages in the epilogue to see the aftermath of Allison dumping Zaid back on Earth.
>tfw one of the roommates hooks up with a pursuer

>Remember how she went back to her plane once and her roommates were freaking?

I... don't, actually.

didn't cio used to have two pairs of arms?

Is she cussing out herself or Allison in panel 6?

Yab did
Cio didn't

>I'll make you some soup.
>IS THAT A FUCKING BINDI?!
>Seriously, though, where'd you get this sword?

Well by this point Allison has been missing for days now. AGAIN. So they've probably called the cops and Allison's apartment has been searched and a lot of shit like her internet history has been thoroughly checked. Probably Zaid is under investigation for suspicion of kidnapping because of the texts that went back and forth between him and Allison. Shit is not comfy back at home.

>Their faces are so close

Ok now kiss

Oh hey, a mention of the tower.
>“It is a fool that mistakes a princess for a weakling, for she carries the tower in her heart, and upon that chthonic root dark and terrible edifices may grow.” -Au Vam

Unless she loses them when she changes into her greater form, I don't know if she even has them. If she has them they should be visible before and during the stabbing.

will we ever see these characters again?

Before she left she posted on Twitter (or it's analogue) that she was going on her long talked about trip to the Grand Canyon, saying she might be gone for a couple of weeks.

So I think she's got a bit more time before people start freaking out.

I hope they make another pit-stop here, even if it's just to grab some sandwiches from the shop down the street

Nah, she's just off on her Grand Canyon trip.
Who knows?

Fuck, that's right. Well, considering what she's going to be doing in the next few books, that other shit is still gonna be valid, though.

Half way through reading that page I really thought she was bout to tongue Alli good and deep.

And you'd love that, wouldn't you

Zaid is joining the party, so he's not gonna get dumped off.

regular cio used to have a shit ton of arms.

If I can't fuck Cio, at least Allison can.

Because she's wearing her Coat of Arms. She still has it, I think it's stashed in the book.

>zaid is only dude in the entire party
>has to deal with Cio getting passive aggressive about him "stealing" Alison
>has to deal with Cio raping him in his sleep so he doesn't go after Alison

Yes but not the kind you expect.

>He knew only sword law and gambling, and thought often with his spear.
>thought with his spear
I see you

For some reason I anticipate him being the buttmonkey of the group who either never gets laid or ends up with the nerdy girl they picked up on Mykos.

>pic related

CAUSE EVERYTIME WE TOUCH
I GET THIS FEELING
AND EVERYTIME WE KISS
I SWEAR I COULD FLY
FEEL MY HEART BEAT FAST
I WANT THIS TO LAST
NEED YOU BY MY SIDE

>Allison returns to earth
I kinda want it to happen, yet at the same time I feel like it would break up the flow of the comic and just be really out of place.

I'm expecting him to be the Wizard of the group.

let's pretend she wasn't left for dead for a minute I guess.

I hope not, otherwise it would undermine her whole quest to finally get the D.

Isn't he a math major? Makes sense

Nah, that was a magic coat
Her arms and legs were way fucking skinnier though, very buggy.

Hold up, does Cio have fingernails or is that just Abaddons less than steller linework? Why would she need fingernails in her entire fingers were covered in chitin?
Why am I even noticing this, is it autism?

He has said, on these threads and on his tumblr, that he's aware that the quality of these pages is not as high as it can or should be. But that he has such a tight schedule he's basically rushing these pages out.

Weaponized mathematics, user.

Just imagine the bullshit a math major could pull off with the art or whatever other reality ripping crap is flying around this group.

They're just claws/nails/sharp/spiky stuff.

Why would she need two tit-shaped mounds on her chest if she has no mammary glands and her entire chest is covered in chitin plating anyway? Why is she shaped like a human at all?

I'd love if she showed back up way later in the story, maybe right before she has to fight the Big Bad to really show how far she's come.

Because humans masked the devils, so devils take on human traits.

Just noticed that Allison has some pretty pristine nails considering her recent adventures tho.

Not much because math is pretty hard rules whereas the art is middle finger to the rules.

I miss Yabalchoath. Also they now seem like they're utterly unprepared for the Sister Friede/Father Ariandel dual boss coming up.

They also both come from Mother-UN.

Her roommates were a bunch of cunts, fuck 'em.

You gotta understand the rules in order to break them in a constructive way. See e.g. Picasso

>Cuticle still intact
I'm calling bullshit

Cio is bi but Allison is straight

I don't see any.

The art does not break the rules, it merely creates more.

Cio looks better without the glasses.
I think that's just shading.

I guess. You don't have to. In fact the best ones didn't even know the rules and said "fuck it". Aesma is one example. YISUN's favorite.

If she just dumped him back on Earth and she left again I guarantee you Zaid would be arrested for kidnapping and murdering Allison.

I'm aware of that, honestly I kinda like the rougher linework, it adds a sort of personality to everything.

The Art is literally lying at the universe so well that the Universe believes it and what you say happens.

I sure hope not.

>mother UN
You have it reversed.

Man, that'd suck. Poor guy.

Although I'd also want him to not be an asshole/bitch but I have a feeling that's the direction Abby's going.

>will we ever see these characters again?
I hope so. It'd be awesome if they somehow got shanghai'd into performing some small but significant task just before the final battle.

The calculator in Final Fantasy Tactics was crazily overpowered. it fits.

Technically, Allison is the buttmonkey of the group right now.

How is that not creating new rules then?

Well fuck me with devil boners.

That's why she says "Let's just call it even"

Dunno. Ask Abaddon.

>Why would she need two tit-shaped mounds on her chest if she has no mammary glands and her entire chest is covered in chitin plating anyway?
Gotta store her eggs somewhere.

Well she's learning to be royalty. Reach heaven through manicures.

Math and physics are about using rules to bend other rules.

Nah he looks as nervous as Allison in the opening pages of the comic. I think he's an ok guy that's just a bit weird.

Yeah he seems pretty all right, maybe it's just because I'm a guy but all her housemates were badmouthing the shit out of him and he acted pretty chill when they were about to fuck.

Maybe he's a gigantic douche in public?

Ys Voya best god

I think you need to consider her housemates before you take their words too seriously.

>feel free to disregard all this
So I guess there's exceptions.

That's an arm spike

>classic rose colored glasses and characters experiencing realization and growth after they are smashed
good job Abbadon

I'm in the process of reading everything from the start. I blame you.

Good. I love Cio's glasses.

So what are 000001 and Mammon doing right now