Who has the better frog powered hero?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C53tB7ktrP4
youtube.com/watch?v=r34Eaw6MmgA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Frogs and Toads are different animals. But I guess since Fropy can vomit poison I think she wins.

Froppys design is far more consistent and appealing.

The one with their own theme song!
youtu.be/C53tB7ktrP4

Froppy is a better character overall

>Froppy can vomit poison
Since when?

Jesus what the fuck is with that design in the right? It's terrible.

>ANOTHER Boku no Hero thread
Enough is enough. Were you fags banned from Sup Forums for being so obnoxious or something?

I'm pretty sure its just false flaggers.

Amazing how when Japan makes a frog character they are small, cute, quirky and friendly. But a frog character made in the west is a wart covered trashy shithead.

If Dragon Ball Super threads aren't banned...

Nah, Sup Forums can't go 3 days without at least one BnHA thread for some months already. False flaggers aren't that dedicated.

It's just pure, unadulterated weeaboo autism.

Is that what toad looks like these days?

The only Dragon ball threads on Sup Forums are split memes overflowing from Sup Forums. which, because it's just memetic shitposting regards of source, Sup Forums will throw it's own spin on it.
There are currently three sincere threads on Sup Forums with BnHA OPs.

Brick Frog is best frog

except neither of these are Sup Forums faggot

Everything japanese being small and cute gets boring

I dunno either of the OP characters and the girl actually looks kind of different so that's good but
>cool character concept
>now make it look like a generic moeblob

I don't know how weebs who jack it to hentai don't get bored out their minds with every female character looking the same but with different hair

he's more of a villain

>dab

>One is friends with a bit fat bro, who when partnered up with, makes a lethal duo, and will never leave his side
>The other doesn't

Yeah, I think Mortimer is better

>ben 10
>not Sup Forums

You say that but there's been a dedicated autist making a gwenpool thread every other day.

she hasn't done it before but she has mentioned that she can either spit up poison or can secrete it.

>Tsuyu and Fatgum vs Toad and Blob
Who would win?

Is he making those threads on Sup Forums?

Then at the very least he is less retarded than those Boku no Fags fags.

You have to go b/a/ck

Sup Forums belongs on Sup Forums
Sup Forums belongs on Sup Forums

Toad and Blob have more experience working together, along with both essentially being overall stronger and durable than either Tsuyu and Fatgum. Toad and Blob would just annihilate them both.

I'd rather see a mediocre capeshit shounen series talked about here than all the live action shit.

Not mentioning Red Eyed Tree Frog Man?

youtube.com/watch?v=r34Eaw6MmgA

For SHAAAAAAAMMMMMEEEE.....

Not a hero, but definitely /ourguy/.

I thought she could vomit her entire stomach out of her mouth, is that a translation error on some way?

Naw, she mentions her stomach acid is only mildly irritating.