Pewdiepie confirmed Sup Forumsack

11:09 he calls swedes cucks

youtube.com/watch?v=p1fkx3EyvmE

bump

I thought his channel was for small children.

Nobody cares

He's really good friends with that jewish fellow that was joking with him.
Sup Forums Doesn't have jewish friends.
Or friends.

what the fuck is wrong with jews

Pewdiepie thinks he got the moral high ground to call others cucks, he's the personification of a nu male. SAD!

No shit faget. He got his start on Sup Forums years ago.

i reread that. just to clarify, i think jews are very flawed, does anyone know why they are so flawed

No, he is just shilling for his shit

Inbreeding after Titus rekt them.

Hey Ethan

Watcha doin?

all part of the plan

/fit/ here
FUCKING CRINGING!

This. If he was smart he would leave his shitty country and move somewhere where he isn't taxed up the fucking ass just so his country can let retarded amounts of people in.

>Implying he didn't vote for Hillary
He said it himself

he's a fucking swede he didn't vote for shit

He overdosed red pill

He can't vote

Since when illegals haven't voted in your country

Last time I checked he was in USA during the election

Sup Forums -> Sup Forums -> Sup Forums is inevitable path of a redpilled man.

One must first dwell deep in degeneracy to realize it's destructive nature.

>Thats what you get for not being involved in ww2
God I hate fucking jews.

>/fit/ here

why does fit always say this. 99 percent of the pop goes to the gym. we dont need to know you are not special

You redpilled that naive Swedish pretty boys who did vidya video for women and children.
You did it Sup Forums.

He moved to Italy first and now lives in London.

Actually, being mad at the cuckery is what the average Swede thinks.

However, the (((media))) has a vested interest in pretending that this is not the case.

He lives in the UK

> 99 percent of the pop goes to the gym
Except USA

cuck

holy shit Sup Forums confirmed as pewdiepie fanclub. fucking faggots get a life.

>Sup Forums doesnt have jewish friends
i bet you that half of the people here are jews who are ashamed of being born as a jew

/fit/ is sad that is has stopped being relevant.
The haven't done anything for the past few years. Last thing I remember /fit/ doing was chase off Tinytrip and make some memes about Moot lifting. After that it's just nothing.

That's why they come here and go ''g-guys, /fit/ here, haha, we still exist pls respond''.
I think ''pls respond'' came from /fit/ and people don't use it anymore. Sad! I miss pls respond.

>Or friends.
you're my friends right guys......guys?

We have based schlomos here.
The difference is that they aren't trashing the West, unlike the (((chosen))) we have here.

>Makes incorrect statement
>Gets called out
>Tries to flip it and dismiss them

With an IQ like that i bet your arse will be sent back to mexico once trump finds you

Reported. You need to be 18 years old to post on this website.

>get proven wrong and look like a jackass
>"U-UHM YOU ARE HOMOSEXUAL AND YOU DO NOT EXHIBIT ANY PROPERTIES OF WHAT WE CALL "LIFE" BECAUSE YOU KNOW A CERTAIN PIECE OF INFORMATION"

Good one. Now fuck off

Yeah I didn't know he moved because I'm not one of the 12 year olds subbed to his channel. I really got owned hard XD XD

True for me. I am half-jew. Only found out recently.
I don't hate myself though. I feel good about having no empathy and an innate ability to be good at lying.

I hate other jews for the things I do, and I don't feel any guilt about being a hypocrite.
Jew genes are bretty good.

how's middle school going m8?

>Has no beard
>Not balding
>Cute gf that doesn't cuck him and makes millions
I don't even think you know what that word means

We will always be, user.

>You are acting like a 12 year old now Pablo

We are friends, but now with you

So long as you don't racebait like you did in that last thread, we're just dandy.

Of course.
We will forever be united through shitposting .

saddest channel on youtube.
watch as he pisses his life away doing stupid and embarrassing bullshit nobody cares about. watch as he drinks more and more and as his body gets filled with even more gaudy ass tattoos. watch as he vapes more and more until he's so hooked on nicotine he switches to real cigarettes.

realize he's a total degenerate, no advocate of knowledge and a bloke who constantly fucks up or understands his life and his surroundings less and less. no money in the whole world will keep him happy because they bullshit youtube job is just pure and utter depression.

Don't know, haven't been there in years. I'm at work

He said in his election video that he voted for Hillary and burned a Trump puppet.

He's not a Sup Forumsack. Stop this meme.

Just like Sup Forums. Why are we giving him attention again? His channel is shit for kids.

Why are you watching pewdiepie videos? You understand that you have to be 18 to post here, correct?

1. He cannot vote
2. He made multiple election videos shilling for both sides just to piss everyone off
3. He still cannot vote
4. You're a jackass

yeah, this too.
all the popular assholes on youtube have no idea what they talk about and hold only the petty shit against trump while having no idea what he's actually about.

>guys
Stop assuming my gender pro-nouns

one of us then

Of course. Even if you are a fucking pirate, we are living in harsh times. Better to stick together.

>calling me a beaner
that's pretty good m8 but low energy

at least when you aussies shitpost against leafs it's interesting and/or funny. it's okay though keep trying.

Im not even trying, you are actually dumb for real.

As a fellow bear-kin this frustrates me as well and I have to hold back from clawing them

who the fuck even watches his shit content

Seriously dude, take a look at his latest videos. It's not kid-oriented anymore to say the least, I think he's actually starting to lose his mind.

he is a cuck fag not polack

>HEY LOOK THAT ONE YOUTUBE GUY SAID SOMETHING Sup Forums SAID AS WELL
>ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Very young kids and women

>tfw I've finally been found out! ;_;

I like to think Sup Forums is a bit better because I assume everybody has a more conservative lifestyle that doesn't revolve around shitty memes and being a degenerate and depraved faggot. but around a christian lifestyle with a well-paying solid career choice and voting more conservatively too.

>implying an island made up of convicts and kangaroo fucker's opinion is worth a shit.

Australia is ranked 23 in military strength
I'd be mad too if I were you.
Living in a weak cucked literally who of a country.

I have a jewish friend who's also gay and voted for Hillary.

i have a few jewish mates, they know im red pilled and dont try any shit on me, they find it funny tho when i try to wake other normies, and if i cant, i normally just watch them scam away.

its actually pretty funny to watch.

You don't mean h3h3, right?

Everything else falls in place except being gay

Is that a youtuber?

Bullshit I have a long time jewish friend who lives in Commiefornia.

Know thy enemy etc...

Yes, pic related

>that jaw/neck

Has he been lifting? He probably took the iron pill

He's so good looking.
We don't have that sort of handsome men in manlet France.

I thought this chan was for small children.

So far, I think he's center, leaning to the left.
He's just not aware of the cuckening in Sweden.
When something happens to his mother or sister, THEN he will get redpilled as fuck.
It's not a matter of if something happens, but when.

No nigger. Im not friends with a shit colored ape.

Funny thing is that he is already rich and famous enough he could go full batshit crazy and still live off his earnings in case his channel tanked, if not keep on getting revenue with Sup Forums -tier ramblings.

Timestamp?

we don't hate people because of their birth.
fuck off nigger

99 percent of the pop goes to the gym is an Aussie thing.
God I love this great nation.

strange times when pewdiepie is our guy

Trump is basically Jewish at this point.

Le cookies are ready

We sure are oldest and best ally

small children grow up

Yeah...as long as you're 100% white. And not a kike.

He's a talentless autistic fucking retard actually.

Did you forget that he's Swede for a second you manchild? He has cuck flowing through his veins

Kikes hates Sweden that why they paint shit on his T-shirt. Dumb cuck pewdiepie dont do shit.

People put Sup Forums of as this mass of racism. While it certainly is true, we can ignore it if you're redpilled.

A redpilled nigger, jew, mudslime, or spic is better than a jew, or a bluepilled nigger, mudslime, or spic.

It is

Lets let bygones be bygones old boy

this

>that jew guy shilling the holocaust and making it awkward

>ever trusting the eternal anglo

Yes

Just loke notch.

>Supposed to be a Sup Forumsirgin long time ago.
>Got extremely famous and rich
>Already has enough money to live the resto of his life confortably
>Drops the facade and start being a talking tufd like that to kiddies