[HAPPENING] GOOGLE/FACEBOOK PURGING """"FAKE"""" NEWS SITES !

archive.fo/FI3T8

>While it would have been nice to tackle this issue before the election, Google and Facebook are finally taking a tiny step in order to fight back against fake news. According to multiple statements, both companies have updated their policies to ban fake news sites from using Facebook’s and Google’s advertising networks.
>Google first updated its policy saying that the company will try to ban sites that “misrepresent, misstate, or conceal information.” Websites who don’t comply with this rule will get banned from using Google AdSense.
>Google uses a combination of algorithms and human moderation to decide whether a site is eligible to use its advertising service.

The great purge is happening !
Welcome in Soviet USA.

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/googles-deep-cia-and-nsa-connections/
pastebin.com/K48fgV2Q
pypi.python.org/pypi/requesocks
youtube.com/watch?v=TEM5hW6BMJA
lite.qwant.com/
duckduckgo.com/?t=h_
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

salon
slate
huffpaint
jezebel
et all

when

would be funny if they don't just have a simple filter list but instead an algorithm that goes for legit bullshit and ends up purging the whole lefty media by accident

If only, they will just purge Breitbart, Zerohedge and Infowars.

Bump you fucking morons, it's far more important than the conspiracy dumbshit on the frontpage !

>cares about the fate of normies

I wonder what they will consider to be ,''False news''.

Fuck you nu/pol/

Pew die pie has a huge following on youtube imagine if he started turning out some red pilled content or if he started slowly red pilling people over time. the cunt has close to 50 million subs.

This is literally the best case scenario.

Hopefully the media has to stop using hyperbole and bigoted language when reporting. I don't give a shit about a presenters opinion or a stations opinion I want the facts and I decide based on that.

The Trump election was a huge reminder to not listen to any media.

That's way too good to be true

infowars.com/googles-deep-cia-and-nsa-connections/

If you even use google switch it to another search engine now

So they'll be banning nearly all news media?

Alex Jones talks always about One World Governement.

I think a World Monopoly (anti thrust law are a joke) of Google, Twitter, kuckbook, Amazon. They will do the info wars and The trade wars. Not the governement.

What's the next stage after Corporatism ?

That would be great, but there's no way for this to be true.

We all know that "fake news" is just code for "things that don't fit the narrative"

You're still free to call DRUMPF a racist misogynist rapist and talk about how "refugees" in sweden are wonderful people that all have PhDs and engineering backgrounds

The whole "algorithm argument" is utter bullshit, they will never attack garbage companies like Huffington Post or censor the cloud of radical feminist/black supremacist sites.

They only use it because that gives them th argument "but a computer is objective !", no shit, but the guy who wrote it isn't.
By the way nothing prevent him to handpick the most influental alternative medias (since they have the traffic stats it is really easy) and just cut them unilaterally.

Be ready for a bloodbath during the next months, now people reject the MSM they will do everything to curb the rise of alternatives, it's a multi billion industry at work with very serious strategic implications for the political establishment.

Their private company - their choise what to block and what not
Cant wait for the net neutrality bullshit to be lifted too
Free market will solve everything you fucking commies

Then we can read only the "fake news" and find the truth easily

This is why libertarians need to be thrown in the fucking oven.

You do realize they are only talking about dropping things that don't agree with left wing media. That is what will be false, misleading, and deceptive--- anything that the left don't like.

This would be bad.

Why is facebook STILL going? Is it going to die out?

Attention Sup Forumsacks:

In response to Twitter's censorship, we are working on a script that abuses Twitter's lockout in order to make SJW accounts unusable.
>pastebin.com/K48fgV2Q
The script ia written in Python 3 and requires requesocks to work.
If you don't know what this means:
Sit tight, a dependency free version will be available soon.
>pypi.python.org/pypi/requesocks

How to use:

Run the script and enter the Twitter handle when prompted.
The script will work as long as you keep it running.

Praise KEK

As an ex-Google guy I can tell you that this is GOING to happen.

its unfolding before our eyes , the kikes are desperate. The )))PEOPLE((( seek fulfillment.

Bump. It's annoda shoa.

You know that archive.is is compromised too, right?

No, how ?

too late, jews

nobody believes the media anymore anyway.

/tech
/

Are Kojima and Trump time travelers?

>mfw she lives on

Relatively uncommon flag there.

lel

Be more precise.

S...Solidus?

Exactly what I thought. Memes really are the dna of the soul

If you don't know what that is then I can't help you.

I can not post the name of the websit ebecause Sup Forums bans it.

The day of reckoning is coming.

is it infinite??

youtube.com/watch?v=TEM5hW6BMJA
I'm scared

Wow, what a coincidence that this is happening right after Soros holds a strategy meeting.
Im sure it has nothing to do with CNN being here either.

>passcuck
kys

>implying I will ever pay for pass

answer the question you cuck fuck

>we're on the left so we're always right
>we'll make a program to prove it
>program blocks news from lefty sites

Sounds a lot like Clinton's campaign and Ada, doesn't it?

>answer the question you cuck fuck
which question? What the fuck is infinite?

>he doesn't know infinite

silicon valley is trying to protect its h1-b cash cow

fuck those poo loving cuck fucks

There is nothing on half----chan, why don't you just make a screenshot ?

kek is active on this promise.

this be one of 6 million reasons we are working to make em both illegal here.

That is journalists and the works.

>unironically using sadfrog

an hero

that "frog" won trump the election

show some respect

>"""fake""" news
>these organisations routinely manipulate """trending""" stories to create false liberal consensuses
>they're buthurt over Trump
>these liberal elites describe the truth which goes against their godless anti-white consensus (as opposed to actual objective truth) as """post-truth"""

Fucking hell, they're going full information control. It really is fucking HAPPENING!

half+half*

Shit, I confuse myself, make a fucking screenshot Pajeet or answer with your fucking keyboard instead of playing mysterious.

You know that it's still a stupid meme, right? Same for every other kek post and bullshit like that.

this is not a good reply.

``

No, they are infected and controlled by memes

>Google first updated its policy saying that the company will try to ban sites that “misrepresent, misstate, or conceal information.” Websites who don’t comply with this rule will get banned from using Google AdSense.

RIP CNN

That's the fucking post number on /tech, you autist.

Visit the board and notice how the URLs are formatted and then just enter the fucking number I gave you.

It's not like infi chan uses the title of the thread in the url, it's easy.

When is Sup Forums getting purged?
Will they come to Sup Forums

CNN won't be affected.

What Google will do is ban actually obviously fake news sites but they will also ban sites that present a view opposing the establishment. They'll lump the latter with the former to make it seem like it's crazy to question the current system.

Damn it didnt take long.
soros and his sith brother held a reunion 2 or 3 days ago to discuss how to deal with trump and nation deciding for themselve

it really doesn't help when you have the likes of alex jones constantly spouting off tinfoil hat shit about the water supply being poisoned and tainted vaccines. whether or not that stuff is true, its not a priority right now and only serves to alienate the public and gives the establishment an excuse to label anyone who questions them as lunatic conspiracy theorists.

We need to segregate the internet

all the leftists, niggers and kikes and faggots can go ruin their own cesspit half of the internet

I know. I hate Alex Jones for this reason and suspect he's not on our side or at least is mentally ill.

He takes things that are legit and proven like the US funding terrorists, Wikileaks docs, plans for open borders etc. and mixes it with shit that you mentioned.

It delegitimizes us. And Google is going to do the same by silencing us. Anything that's politically "wrong" will be treated as factually incorrect.

At least there won't be "Vox" headlines spamming up my Google news feed now, right?

we need to start attacking their ad streams.

The only way Google or FB will stop this is by hurting the bottom line. We need to go after the companies that advertise on those shit platforms and make them hurt as well.

Anyone have a good way to start building a list of the big ones? If we make an example a few the rest will follow.

Good luck with that, Google Adsense is almost in a monopoly situation and it is total if you add Twitter and Facebook.

There is nothing we can do about it unless you are ready to pay for your news.

What do the """"quotes"""" mean? I know the ((()))

its to imply that a word is being misused

>As an ex-Google guy
Stopped reading right there. No need to lie senpai

>If you even use google switch it to another search engine now
Which one is the best?

lite.qwant.com/ is fast
duckduckgo.com/?t=h_ is more complete but slower

Google is still need but if you only do 2/3 of your requests on these search engines it is already a progress.

that's ok

I wish FB purge "John Pope II was raping little children"

I don't know if he was but then again I cannot disprove such claim towards literally any other person.