Calm the fuck down you retards

Calm the fuck down you retards.

>He has hope in a company where Bendis is now free to reign.

L O L

They literally still have Super Sons shit planned for next year.

at least they admit it cancelled

but it's too late the damage is done DC is dead

>brown haired Damian
nigga what?

it's red hair he's Jason's son in that

Non canon GN for children ages ten and under isn't much.

>Bendis retweeted this

Tomasi is a god amongst we mere men.

Wait, is that supposed to be Nobody?

nice try but we know it's cancelled just like new super-man was cancelled

>they’re relegated to being the sidekicks for some black chick who is secretly from Not-Wakanda

Ewww

We waited almost a fucking year for this book to come out in the first place now they can it after a year. There is no good explanation no matter what he says.

>There is no good explanation no matter what he says.
Not even if it's just getting retooled and relaunched with a new name? (New Super-Man did this FYI)

No, I am sick of relaunches. At least New Superman kept the numbering though

>new super-man was cancelled
source

New Super-Man stopped at #19; they've made it a team book which continues the numbering. They just released

NEW SUPER-MAN AND THE JUSTICE LEAGUE OF CHINA #20

I feel real sorry for Tomasi.

He had an amazing GLC run that was overshadowed by Johns GL, he revived and made Superman great again after at least 5 years of being beyond shit, he made a super fun and comfy SS book and in the end he doesn't really get any recognition and gets kicked off his books for fucking Bendis.

He's a lifelong DCbro as well so it's gotta sting. I hope he's getting something like Teen Titans and Shazam. He deserves it.

>"I'm not done with our two favorite boys!"
>getting kicked off
What did he mean by this?

He was probably kicked off Super Sons since it seems Bendis has complete control of the entire "Super" line (probably why NSM had the JL of China added so it's now in the JL family of books) but Tomasi will just add Jon to the TT which many assume he'll be getting.

Meaning SS was still cancelled becasue of Bendis but Tomasi will still be allowed to write them together in another book.

Tomasi doing Super Sons and the Legion is something i think about

>JUSTICE LEAGUE OF CHINA
I can't believe that's real.

Why the fuck would Bendis have any leverage over anyone in DC you faggot shitposter

He'll be taking over Teen Titans.

I'd prefer Jon on New Genesis/with the Forever People.

Unfortunately because the heads of dc thing he’ll bring in big money so to get his name recognition and a new subline dc seems to be willing to suck Bendis cock

It probably has more to do with the fact that they are canceling Titans AND Teen Titans as well as Justice League AND Justice League of America. I'm assuming, even though it's Lex Clone Kon in the streaming version of YJ, that they are going to do Young Justice, Teen Titans (sans Damian) and perhaps something else with the people in the Titan book now, or just put Wally on the main title, or whatever they do with that crew - only Donna and Tempest dude really have no other place to land at the moment.

I like Damian and Jon's relationship, but I don't like Damien's relationship with the Teen Titans. Jon joining the Titans could maybe help them feel more like a cohesive team or maybe they have enough members already.

black chick LOL BENDIS

That doesn't mean he will have free reign to do as he please

I'm guessing in June, it's relaunches and new ongoings after DC shilled Lee's pet project.

>Bendis has complete control of the entire "Super" line
Dear God how fucking deluded are you?

>Brown hair Damian
>Black girl
It's like they don't know what made Super Sons popular.

then explain how does that black chick being there?

That's an out-of-continuity YA book you fucking dumbass

Who the fuck is this and why isn't she Maya?

It's an elseworlds.

Super Sons: The Justice Legue of the Future?

>getting retooled and relaunched with a new name? (New Super-Man did this FYI)
How do you get that out of a comic going from:
New Super-Man 019
to
New Super-Man and the Justice League of China 020??

The only thing that changed was adding some words to the title.

Meh.

Am I the only one who was mainly reading it for the artwork?

ah.

numbering is a direct continuation but the title is technically new so it's no longer just new super-man.

get it now.

>they are canceling Titans AND Teen Titans as well as Justice League AND Justice League of America
Is there some sauce on this?

I'm not being snarky I'd honestly like to see wtf they're ploting.

Im like 90% sure its getting relaunched as World's Finest

Its a temporary hold in those books so they can work out the post metal consequences.
They are all coming back. user is just being a retard.

I think they are going to mix up the teams though. Super Sons will be merged into Teen Titans and more than one Justice League team.

>user is just being a retard.
Ah. I got excited and forgot where I was for a moment there ( honestly I'm just killing time till the newshit shows up in the win-o ).

>Its a temporary hold in those books so they can work out the post metal consequences.
I've been completely ignoring Metal. This sorta disruptive bullshit is exactly why I dropped most of my Marble titles.

Just like Prez right?

Strangely enough. They haven't shown any connections storywise between this and Metal. Just stated they are connected and then the plot preview sounds completely stand alone.

>They haven't shown any connections storywise between this and Metal.
I'd have assumed it was Doomsday Clock related unless told otherwise.

If you read those books, you'd knew that there is nothing to disrupt.
JL's Priest run was planned to be short, Titans as a team are currently disbanded, JLA mostly resolved everything planned and Teen Titans never really did anything in the first place, except introducing new Aqualad.
Well, Snyder is going to take over Justice League and in his prologue miniseries No Justice he is using things he introduced in Metal, like Martian Manhunter returning or the Starro that appeared there.
He is also uses the current Teen Titans line up there, except for the blacks.

Hal Jordan and Super Sons

Isn't this whitewashing Damian?

>JUSTICE
>CHINA

I dont think both can coexist...

comfy storytelling and shota-bait?

We do not need Damien interacting with the Legion because they get screwed over any time they're paired with a more popular character, in particular a bat character. If it were to happen he would for reasons unknown seize leadership of the team away from whoever was in charge at the time and outsmart Brainiac 5 within like three issues...

FUCK YOU BENDIS YOU FUCK!