Do you think she was ever assigned to take care of the fat people on the ship?

Do you think she was ever assigned to take care of the fat people on the ship?

Do you think they turn the fatties who die from their clogged arteries into food?

Was not a caretaker robot.
Was a recon robot designed to detect the presence of plant life so humanity could return to the planet.

No her model was purely to search for life on Earth.

Do you think she might have been re-purposed for the people with "stranger" needs?

>foreign containment

*breathe in*
No.

I like how the first act of the movie took place over decades

I would have.

From the moment I saw this in the catalog I knew this was going to have to do with some kind of fetish.

No, the ship was perfectly capable of creating robots for that sort of task, and if she had been modified it would show. Now stop trying to find a way to shove your fetish in and go masturbate before posting next time.

If someone specifically asked for that kind of robot they would have re purposed it as a pleasure model given it to them. And chances are in those 700 years on that ship Eve was used by a human. Also, go to bed Wall-E.

>w-w-we’ll what if someone asked
Most, if not all, Humans did not even know of the of the background processes required to keep their ship running, or that there even existed a world outside of their ship, let alone that the ship was technically supposed to be exploring it. It is beyond unlikely that the denizens of the ship even knew of Eva’s existence, and even more so that any of them would have sexual fetishes for her. Fact that you cannot come to such a basic conclusion speaks what is either your insane ignorance of the source material, or your lack of mental faculties. Either way, I suggest you drop this, and cease trying to mental gymnastics your way to the conclusion that Eva was somehow a Robot prostitute.

>N-no! Stop having fun stupid!
You're taking this way too seriously. Mr. No Fun.

The first generation on that ship definitely did some freaky shit with those bots. It is human nature.

>mfw read it in Dorn's voice

Having fun is illegal in this Imperium.

Sticks up the ass is mandatory.

His voice actor is the best.

Would Rogal have enjoyed Wall-E?

People didn't even know that they had a pool, they were always keeping their eyes glued to their screens.