>"C-can't we just talk this over?"

Other urls found in this thread:

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/
youtube.com/watch?v=W2zAg39AXcs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The characters either die/cause a catastrophe
>They're completely fine in the next episode

>Corrupt evil Business Tycoon/Politician

>Instead of it being the usual white most likely republican/conservative/neocon male on very rare occasions the trope is played by a female lead

Ted Turner and whomever is responsible for approving of the show Wild Kratts should be seen as revolutionaries for pushing the industry the way that they do.

>8-12 year old dumbfuck child
>I don't need a babysitter, I can take care of myself

One thing I've noticed about American cartoons is that rarely is the evil businessman a totally bad guy
Even on Captain Planet Greedly would've given up everything to keep his son alive

Danielle Atron from "The Secret World of Alex Mack" is the first evil female CEO I think of when the trope is mentioned.

(I know it's not technically Sup Forums since it's live-action, but it's Nick regardless)

>character throws object offscreen
>cat yelps

Whenever they feel the need to do an environmental message episode or base a character around spreading an environmental message and how pollution is bad they literally never portray that character as a woman because the double standard is "if we were to make character like this but make them female it would make us look like we were demonizing females"

Its a stupid reason because if we live in a world where people can laughably pretend that Harley Quinn is a feminist role model why are tropes like this not seen as empowering? You mean to tell me women don't fantasize about having complete and utter financial control of a soul sucking corporation destined to make millions of dollars in quarterly profits? Because that's not true and those women are lying shits.

If it's any consolation, Danielle never had such redeeming qualities. She was pure greed and evil from beginning to end and got what she deserved for it in the finale.

>character teams up with alternate versions of himself

Has this ever been done where the villain cowardly tries to "talk things over and the hero cuts them off by mentioning earlier on how the villain callously offed one of their friends and they didn't let them "talk it over"

and then just punches the shit out of the villain.

>She was pure greed and evil from beginning to end

murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/ Literally my ideal waifu. I'd be sold on her character if she drove a Hummer H2 and proudly boasted how GM is the best company in the world and you're a tree hugging communist hippy if you don't support deforestation, strip mining, and big oil/big coal

>Whenever they feel the need to do an environmental message episode or base a character around spreading an environmental message and how pollution is bad they literally never portray that character as a woman
There's this.

every fucking comic book hero has done this at least once

Human.

Not fucking hideous troll creature.

I can only think of a Sup Forums example with The Princess Bride.
>"You'll give me anything I want if I let you go?"
>"Anything! Just name it."
>"I want my father back, you son of a bitch."

I'm not sure how "waifu" a grown woman like her would be, but here's a reference image.

A hero loses someone close to them and they fucking lose it and beat the everloving shit out of the villain, and after being stopped from brutally mrudering the villain from their other comrades, given a moment to calm down (or instead after simply KOing the villian) they start crying and I mean bawling in that unable to properly speak or breathe state where its just overtaken everything.

Anytime crying is done from the loss of someone close in shows it always that silent dramatic cry, which is nice but dammit just once I want someone to bawl like a baby.

>villains on the heroes' side
>brainwashed heroes on the villains' side
Can't think of many other examples

>Character appears to fall for incredibly blatant disguise
>Turns out they could see through it all along and were just playing along

ah that explains I mostly watch cartoons, I dont read comics all that often. I think I remember it happening in the cartoons BASED on comics though.

>Stupid character turns out to know more than they let on, while still being a complete idiot.

dumb murrlogicposter

>Annoying character pops up out of nowhere
>Gets killed immediately after performing one of their little routines

We can't tell that is France without the Eiffel Tower.

*Sensible Chuckle*

Character loses it so goddamn hard after something a villain does they become something more akin to a force of a nature to villains, but still unwavering kind to innocents and other heroes, the problem stems from how said innocents and heroes view the character's actions from then.

I need to see her commit acts of pollution and laughing about how much progress she is making before I can waifu that.

>character is entertaining both pre and post development

Character is regarded as so powerful they are less someone to fight and more just something to avoid or prepare for to avoid. Think like a hurricane or tornado, you dont fight you try to avoid it and hope it ignores you.

>villain saves the day

>episode is wrapping up and character who was mostly responsible for the conflict starts to walk away unscathed.
>Suddenly gets their shit wrecked karmically just before it ends

This one is easy to mess up, but when it works, IT WORKS!

So you're admitting this is a fetish thing?

>murrlogic1.deviantart.com/gallery/

Only the best

Oh god are you fucking Wonder Bread guy?

Yee.

How have you not been banned?

I keep to my own.

>In a world full of superpowered villains, the one that comes closest to beating the hero is just a normal human that's just been patiently waiting for the right opportunity

No you don't, you fucking faggot. Is this some sort of metaphor, where you pollute the board with pictures of pollution? Is that what gets you off?

>Villain has a code of honor and keeps his word

That is not even half right. You had it then you spouted bullshit that wasn't even true.

You being a fucking faggot who pollutes the board? What's untrue about that?

It works when there is an effort in the teamwork during the cirlce jerk rather than just making it that all of the non-original are evil or the original just does everything.

>Characters from past episodes all team up in the finale to fight the main villain
>They actually accomplish something

>Wonderbreadfag's real fetish is pollution
At last I truly see.

>One of MC's side character friends and a member of the evil villain squad are secretly dating

What about that villain from captain planet who just wants to shlick herself off to creating pollution.

Everything namely right up to all the stupid misinformation this board seems to have with me and Shad like saying how me asking him for one commission seemed to have equated to multiple commissions

I was there.

>character is always smiling/laughing
>they never take anything seriously, even in dangerous situations
>something unforgivable happens
>the smile slowly disappears

>hero and villain turn out to be related
>it's treated as not a particularly big deal and their relationship stays mostly the same

You're half right. There is a theme within the theme. Its really obvious can you see it?

Ted Turner's waifu Dr Blight? Oh yeah she was my 1st waifu then Mandy then Asami then Pacfiica

Now its Paisley Paver from Wild Kratts

>Powerpuff Girls Episode.
>The day is peaceful.
>Suddenly, ominous UFO appears on the horizon.
>It starts wrecking the town, obviously.
>Girls go fight it, get their asses handed to themselves by the UFO.
>"We need to think like a villain to beat a villain!"
>They seek Mojo Jojo to ask for help.
>Mojo Jojo is busy complaining in a bread shop, bonking the clerk in the head with a baguette that is too hard to even bite.
>sensiblechuckle.gif
>Girls find him, Mojo hadn't even noticed the commotion.
>Mojo accepts, only to prove he's the better bad guy.
>They start executing convoluted villain plan after convoluted villain plan.
>The UFO tops their plan everytime, but eventually they outsmart it.
>The UFO is now just floating there.
>laughterstops.jpg
>UFO transforms into a gigantic Galactus-transformer-eldritch-alien-god-robot.
>Beats the ever-living shit out of the girls.
>"I am now your ruler! Obey your new god!"
>Everybody bows down except Mojo.
>Mojo is mad that he wasn't a good enough bad guy.
>He snaps and goes full JUST mode and kicks the snot out of the alien with his fucking bare hands.
>He goes for the finisher.
>He grabs the baguette from earlier and bonks Galactus on the chin.
>The baguette breaks in half.
>The alien kneels down in front of Mojo.
>"Say it!".
>"No..."
>"SAY IT".
>"NO!".
>"DO IT!!!".
>"You are the better bad guy...".
>Alien collapses to the ground.
>Mojo Jojo is proud as shit.
>Then he hears the town cheer, calling him a hero.
>Mojo Jojo is understandably mad.

>designated Charlie Brown character has a legitimately badass scene
Makes the pain worth it.

Ah fuck, it's that crazy user with the stupid deforestation fetish.

Please ignore him and his oddly fascination with bread, he is well known for derailing threads with his shitty low deviatnart art.

>villian/s not outnumbered by heroes
It always seemed unfair.

>Asami then Pacfiica
>One never shown to be malicious and who's work never seem at the expense of nature
>the other literally redeemed before the series' ending.

Not only your fetish is stupid, you don't even have the right waifus for it.

Dr. Blight makes way more sense.

You ignore him, faggot

I just realized that the deforestation cuck is probably in this thread right now.

Im fine with people and liking weird shit, it when you spam threads of your shit, now fuck off.

This.

In his defense, most fetish art is highly out of character

No shit he is, he's been posting in it

Sure thing. Just pointing it out, because some other user was genuinely asking and leading him on to post more of that shit art.

anyways, on to the thread.

>Character is making a video
>Badly special effects and Free Trial symbols everywhere.

>You actually get to see the complete final product instead of just them watching it all off screen.
They should do it more often.

>Object thrown off screen
>Every sound effect plays from car crash, explosion, trash cans falling over, cat yelping, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2zAg39AXcs
I miss this noise.

>Character calls upon something bad to happen
>Cut to an ambulance, cemetery or something somber
>Camera then pans to show it was completely unrelated.

>robot from invincible gets flown into space by titular character
>tries to talk his way out of things
>gets shishkebabed

>Bad thing then immediately happens
>Cut to another ambulance, cemetary, etc

>Hero doesn't have any magic, fancy equipment or powers, they're just a normal guy who's quick on his feet, determined, heroic, and is REALLY good at fighting.
>>Bonus points if it shows they train a lot and work hard to get where they are.
>Goes into every fight knowing there's a really good chance they're going to die, but does it anyway cause its the right thing to do.
>Hero gains the respect and admiration of people who actually have super powers and magic.
>>They don't treat him any less and see him as an equal (if not superior) for getting as far as they have with no short cuts.
>The one dickhead who sees them as inferior because they're just a typical human who lacks powers or magic.
>>Normal person KICKS THE SHIT out of them and puts them in their place.
I love the badass normal trope.

>Character comes out of hospital and prepares to do the same stupid thing yet again
>Cut right to ambulance without even seeing what happened

>character looks at watch/clock to see how long something took
>the time they end up saying is days or even weeks

>Character will do ANYTHING to get a good fight

>Intelligent scheming villain sees his carefully laid plans fall apart because the heroes are retarded

I don't know why but this one gets me every time.

>Normal person does something normal
>Observer goes through mental gymnastics and concludes that this person is a badass who is hiding their true power

Deforestanon! Good to see ya.

>You missed
>No, I didn't

Pretty sure Mel Brooks started that one with Young Frankenstein. If there are any earlier examples, I'd love to hear. Also, tits.

I'm working on two seperate comics

A Gravity Falls comic and a Korra comic.

>series draws creatures and figures from an already existing mythology
>creator actually did research on said mythology

>>Episode where every character tells their view of an event with slight changes
>>THAT CHARACTER tells their side
>>You know what I mean.

It's called the Rashomon episode.

>everybody presents themselves as amazing in their own respective stories, and the other characters as all blundering morons
>true version of the story shows that they were all jackasses

>character gets transformed in an episode
>doesn't change back by the end and stays that way for a few more episodes

Anons right, but the whole exchange is amazing...
> Now! Offer me money!
>Yes!
>Power too! Promise me that.
>All that I have and more. Please...
>Offer me everything I ask for!
>Anything you want!
> I want my father back, you son of a bitch.

>character gets transformed in an episode
>gets changed back, but there's a hint that they met have physical and/or mental leftovers from the transformation

>serious solemn character involved in comedy bits

Same show. Villains doing mundane chores, that one PPG episode with Mojo Jojo going to the store for eggs is kino.

Also Evil Organization henchmen treating it as a regular office job and having dental plans and punching their cards.

>Extra points: the the Rashomon episode uses different styles or animation with each story

>MFW Dexter, with Dexter Dexter and Dexter, make a better superhero team than anything else capeahit has produced in the last half century or so
I want a show that is just these four. Make Ego Trip a series.

>typically shy character does something heroic or otherwise good
>popular girl supporting character plants a big kiss on his cheek

>Bully or Popular Girl character reveals he/she has a good side.
>He/She learns and becomes a better person
>Bonus Points: He/She becomes part of the main cast.

>End of episode
>Characters dealt with shapeshifter
>"Well guys, it good to see that we can all trust each other now"
>"That's something a SHAPESHIFTER WOULD SAY!"
>Cue fight