Sup Forums's choice of spectacles/eyeglasses frame

How many spectacles/eyeglasses users here? What kind of frame do you prefer to have? With the rise of numale's stereotype such as eyeglasses combination of beard, do you avoid either eyeglasses/beard? Do you prefer to have your frame to be plastic or metal?

That pic was created by a fucknut who has about as many issues as the people he is criticizing.

It's not my fault that wire frames look like shit on my face.

These

These are the only type of glasses that make me look better not worse -_- damn why do they have to fuck everything up

No one gives a shit.

Bump, I wear glasses too and I don't know what to wear to not look like a nu-male

I just have some basic frames
I don't give a shit as long as they work, they could be pink for all I care

Has to have the bar on top.

Hey Grandpa

I just wear those thick frame ones, sometimes with white tape in the middle.
I believe they are a subset of problem glasses.

Nice. Now tell us where you burried that 8-year-old.

CONTACT LENSES MASTER RACE

Simple black thin frames.

i use the rectangular "regular" frame ones but in the future i might go with oversized circular ones so that i may look up and down
probably not replacing these for a good while though, been using them every day for three years, don't see why they wouldn't last another several

The plastic frames hipsters wear used to be the cheap frames for medicaid and shitty vision plans. Now they sell for upwards of $400+ because SJWs love them. So basically poorfag glasses are now fag glasses.
Metal frames are, and always were, the only way to go.

Falling for the visual Jew. The same company owns most of all the companies creating a monopoly which is why glasses cost so god damn much. Companies that try to scab are forced out of the local lens shops until they go broke and that company is bought out by the monopoly. That monopoly also owns nearly all of the eye glass shops too. Not only that but they also own much of the eye insurance companies too!!

>Do you prefer to have your frame to be plastic or metal?

Lasik

>being a myopic untermensch
stop spending so much time on Sup Forums la

>Carving your cornea into a prescription lens that will change over time

I only wear Versacci frames.

What about corrective surgery?
Is it a ((())) trick?

Surely these are acceptable right?

Need some new ones anyway, these are ancient.

Mine

Do these come with trench coats or are they sold separately?

Those rest on top of your computer science degree, right?

Best frames so far, will probably go for same again and have these tinted as spares.

found my exact glasses
r8

these are nice I like these

I have known about problem glasses for a few years now as well as problem clothing.

acceptable
half rims or rimless are the way to go

That's what I have, thin steel black full-frame, but they still look problematic.

Also, fuck Luxottica, they have a massive monopoly. If you walk into any optometrist's shop here, shit's overpriced and chances are everything is from Luxottica, including the shop itself. I just ordered some titanium alloy half-rims from the chinks (who also make shit for Luxottica) for about 1/20th the price of my current glasses. The prescription lenses were cheaper too. Can't wait

They suit me, thats why I got them.

>those glasses
>that flag

Blimey, it's Harry Potter!

I work with computers but I don't have a CS degree, many Russians these days are on jobs that have nothing to do with their formal education. It doesn't really matter because you can never be sure of what job you'll get, qualifications don't mean anything here. I know a guy with two PhDs who worked his ass off to get and couldn't find a good job for a few years.

>Bottom left
Those glasses look awful no matter what shape your face is

Sort of. It doesn't last, depends on how fast your eyes were degenerating.

>degenerating

baka desu senpai

>tfw mid 20's and eyes still getting worse
>family history of macular degeneration
>already past -8.0 diopters

All these goof goys falling for the spectacular jew

Very true user. We are being taken for a ride by companies like ((spec savers))

>problem glasses
>shows people wearing completely normal glasses too

w-what the fuck

do you want me to get goddamn harry potter spectacles or some shit? phil fish is wearing completely normal glasses

Glasses are a sign of vastly inferior genes. You all should kill yourselves immediately

I wish i could just find simple wire frames.

emporio armani 1027

The company is Luxottica.

Yes ty user

Just hold out for the cyborg contacts they implant in your eye. Laser surgery has a slim but real chance of fucking your shit up but these do not. Plus they have a zoom function

When I'm not wearing my contacts, I have pic related.

>T-these aren't t-too b-bad, r-right?

acceptable
good
good
acceptable, nazi scientist-tier
great
good
great
good
acceptable

You've done well, Sup Forums. Problem glasses make me feel like punching the person.

Reminder that "Hipster"ism and SJWs exist at the root from the struggle to individualize the self and stand out in a world where they are drowning in so many others

It's not simply an "I'm special" mentality, we all believe we are special- we all act for our own interests. We all see ourselves as different from others.

All this stuff stems from people trying to stand out by becoming more and more extreme

You guys act all anti everything but for some reason you're acting like a bunch of hipsters

All these stock images of glasses

Fuck off Luxottica

I am pretty sure the majority of modern glasses are this way
>my glasses

>Carving your cornea into a prescription lens that will change over time

Good thing I get free lifetime touch ups.

>having such shitty eyesight that you need to put pieces of glass in front of your eyes to function

Why haven't all you nu-males with terrible genes offed yourselves yet?

Are you fucking serious or what

i use these

bottom middle, but the frame is a little bit thinner on the sides

Glasses are an outward indication of internal weakness. First sign besides obesity of a disadvantaged birth.

Mine.

Yes. If you have glasses, you have garbage genes and should not be reproducing. I'm not really worried about any of you sperglords having sex desu

Glasses are degenerate, means you have bad genetics.

Get lasic faggot. Best investment of my life.

To be fair, my lenses are embarrasingly large. The frames hide much of it.

R A R E
A
R
E

Either wayfarers or aviators.

I bought into the whole tacticool oakley faggotry for a couple years, but they're fucking shit.

>Lost a pair of oakleys on my motorcycle
>lost a pair of oakleys to a toliet because they slipped off the top of my head.
>lost a pair of oakleys to scratches
>lost a pair of oakleys to sitting on them

I FUCKING STILL have my wayfayers that I've owned for the same goddamn duration as I owned all those pairs of fucking glasses

FUCK oakley, long live raybans.

LASIK Master race

Always get rounded frames for a classic look.
Also, they look great if you have a mustache.

These are similar to my style. I try to get thin frames for the peripheral vision. I find it interesting that half this board seems to value the same.

I have the same frame!

Just got it done a week and some change ago. I had 20/15 the day after surgery and it's still getting better. 4 thousand bucks well spent I'd say

You mean Luxottica

My wife went the lasik route earlier this year. Her eyes were absolute shit though so she loves the improvement. She still has a bit of heightened sensitivity to light though, but other than that she seems thrilled with the results.

How do you become an individual? Is it your genuine interests and personality that sets you apart? I consider myself somewhat weird, but I hide it behind a respectful and polite exterior until I get to know people.

I don't

Mine were pretty awful too. I could barely get from my bed to the bathroom at night

how are my glasses
they were 1 of the 2 choices that I could get with my contacts

I am ashamed in you Sup Forums

Thanks user, I was happier not knowing that...

It also goes really well with your fedora.

Second for Ray-ban aviators

Worth 120 bucks

>I

Fuck off mudnigger, i'm white, blonde haired, blue eyed and i'm reproducing.

Literally me

It should be noted that most users or "Problem Glasses" don't have a perscription.

They LITERALLY wear them to look smart, because they unironically believe that being intelligent is merely a fashion.

(If I look smart, I AM smart "Wears Glasses with no prescription")

Used to have half-rimmed metal glasses for more than 10 yrs, switched to thick-rimmed plastic this december. Quite numale tier with my haircut (undercut), but only got positive feedback about it. I don't have a beard though, I had a goatee (without moustache) for like 8 years, but I deemed it too nerdy so I'm clean shaven since last september. Having red hairs in my facial hair (hidden ginger genes?) helped with that decision.

I only wear Hugo Boss frames

My girlfriend wears a version of these frames and rails daily against sjws, minorities, and pisslam. We don't live in a major metro area though

sometimes i wish i didn't have 20/20 vision because some glasses are stylish as fuck but goes against my principles to wear clear lenses simply for looks as i don't consider myself that vain.

Y'all niggas need contacts. Those glasses won't help you broken on the floor when Jamal takes the first swing.

If you ever wear eyeglasses with no prescription, I'll punch you through the internet

Enjoy your eye infections

I already have shit eyes, the less I'm reminded of that fact the better.

Frameless looks best

she's a problem to the problem, not a solution. You're dating a double negative of problem.