C'mon it wasn't that bad

C'mon it wasn't that bad.

It was fucking terrible. I'm actually offended that they missed the point of the Suicide Squad concept

It was shit.
BvS is far better than people give it credit for and it didn't deserve a quarter of the shit it got.

Even looking at the cover for it makes me nauseous.

>BvS is far better than people give it credit for and it didn't deserve a quarter of the shit it got.

No.

If they hadn't cast Will Smith it would have been significantly better. Guy ruined the movie.

Shut it, you racist prick.

it was hot garbage on a humid day.

i didnt like him for the role but he was far from the main problem.

>watched it for Joker
>he was barely in it

I don't hate it like most people but it deserves the shit it gets regardless. Saying that I think Jared's performance as Joker is underrated.

El Diablo is also racist

>ORA SI CABRON
>YA TE CHINGASTE WE

Latino street thugs seem to be David Ayer's fetish btw

BvS didn't deserve half of the shit it got. But a quarter of it was totally deserved, user. It's a visually impressive narrative mess.

Are you going to also tell me how the New 52 was a good thing?

PLEASE fuck my girlfriend Mr. Gangster!

I don't think he ruined anything, he just didn't add anything, he was playing himself just with Deadshot's shtick. Croc didn't do anything, even when he got time to be in his element, he was getting his ass kicked by the putty patrol, Boomerang was useless, did nothing but stab putties and his boomerang camera drone was something one of the SEALS could carry, Diablo was only there to fight the sub boss to clear the way to the final boss, Katana was just there to carry the sword for Harley, and Harley was just an unfunny cunt the entire time. The whole 'family' bit with the bar was forced, no one but Diablo and Deadshot to an extent had any reason to get sentimental about any of that with each other.

I got in the movie for free through a friend anyways, so it's not like I really lost anything aside meaningful from roughly two hours of a shitty Thursday night, but it was still shitty.

"I lost one family, I ain't gonna lose another one"
'course not

>being this wrong
Come on user, I wanted it to be good too but I've already accepted it's shit.

No, it really was

>he was playing himself
He does that in every movie.

BvS isn't very good but it's still a lot better than Suicide Squad. It's a shame that normies think SS is better

Oh boy, Jolly Rancher Video vs Freaked Moms Theater which is the least stinking shitpile? Let's find out.

>nobody likes or even knows each other
>30 second bonding scene in a bar
>suddenly they're best friends willing to fight and die for each other

It was supposed to be a fun romp of anti-heroes/straight up baddies wrecking shit on behalf of the government

What it ended up being was bad jokes, bad CGI, and will smith playing will smith. I don't even think I can remember one of Enchantress' lines off the top of my head.

I want to cum on Enchantress' eyebrows.

Wasn't that good either.

>anti-heroes
Thats not even true. Most of them are supposed to be irredeemable pieces of shit.

No it was. Only good things were diablo, boomerang and katana.

To be fair, that's actually how cholos talk.

t. mexican

>diablo

Only because he was anything approaching something resembling a sympathetic character, even if it was cliche as fuck.

>boomerang

The fuck, he didn't even do anything, he threw his boomerangs like twice and then hid the rest of the time.

>katana

Shit, Harley got more utility out of her own sword than she did, what was the fucking point of her coming along except as a glorified sword holster?

Of they would have replaced Katana with Duchess the movie would have been so much better, but she didn’t have a magical plot device for Harley to beat the Bbeb with.

>I don't even think I can remember one of Enchantress' lines off the top of my head.
How did you forget >you don't have the balls

It fucked up on so many levels including camera perspective wise.
I didn't even knew you could do that.

Just have Weinstein tell you what it's like. It's not like she got the job on acting ability.

I hope OP enjoys guzzling down the (you)s he's earned by making this thread

It flopped for a reason

Th-the makeup was on point tbqh

It was. There were loads of great books

HONKA HONKA.

I wish Croc was big and CG like the Hulk. The makeup for the Joker was terrible also. I guess that's more because of the artistic design though.

I have no idea how you fuck up "team of edgy criminals are forced to go on suicide mission for the government" concept this bad.

You know when the Dirty Dozen came out? 1967. You've had literally 50 fucking years of these types of movies to work from, it's one of the oldest fucking ideas of an American action movie we have. You could just fucking rip off The Dirty Dozen directly, the Italians did that shit for a good thirty years!

It's absurd.

>THIS IS KATANA
>SHE'S GOT MY BACK
>I WOULD ADVISE NOT GETTING KILLED BY HER
>HER SWORD TRAPS THE SOULS OF ITS VICTIMS

Sure kid

>love your perfume, what is that, the stench of death?
cringe

>super powerful witch
>doesn't do shit except send out useless minions for the squad to farm exp from

It is not logically consistent to enjoy MCU films but not enjoy a better-shot parody of the MCU films.

sounds familiar

>better shot

It looks like fucking trash. More severe color grading does not make it better-shot.

It was legitimately awesome

It could be a magnificent movie if every single characters was introduced as main villain in some other DCEU film before putting them all together.
Shoving this many characters into a single movie while trying to introduce and develop every single one of them was the horrible horrible idea.

Literally the worst movie I've ever seen. Adam Sandler tier bad.

They don't try to pull the family card til the second movie though.

Best DC universe movie by far.

>Shoving this many characters into a single movie while trying to introduce and develop every single one of them was the horrible horrible idea.

Yes because movies about teams have never existed before.

>but the comics

Fuck off. Write a movie. I don't give a shit about "introducing them" in seventeen other films, just write a fucking movie about a team of people. I don't need the Katana Origins film or the fucking Captain Boomerang online webisodes or the Killer Croc tie-in Burger King comic book, I jsut need a movie about a team of edgy badasses whop are forced to do bad shit for the government. That concept has existed for 50 fucking years of cinema, you can swap out any one of them and put in the SS characters.

I'm done with the whole "we need to treat comic book movies different then literally any other kind of film, we need INTRODUCTIONS for everyone and everything" horseshit. They're movies first and comic properties second. Just write a fucking film that makes a basic amount of sense.

Name a single good movie with more than 3-4 main characters in focus. In movies like Seven Samurai or Deadly Dozen they introduce you only a few people of a group and keep focus on them The rest of the team are just a background, you don't even know their names.

But the thing is that the movie did a terrible job introducing them, which POSSIBLY wouldn't have mattered as much if we already knew them from other works. Not to mention that the improvised cinematic universe feel actively ruins said cinematic universe, like how we still know near to nothing about the history between Batman and his rogues since even when someone like the director tries to explain shit
>"I think Joker has broken teeth because Batman smashed his face after he killed Robin with Harley!"
It directly contradicts the damn movie
>Joker already has broken teeth when meeting Harley for the first time

It's true, team movies have always existed, but at the end of the day unless they focus on little groups like GotG or F4 they always end up just being the show of selected characters while the rest get the sidelines, like jow the Xmen movies always focused on the Magneto, Xavier and Wolverine trinity, with occasional alterations here and there (heck, now that I think about it even GotG does it's selection - at least in the first movie Groot was more of a plot device than a character). So basically what I'm trying to get that is that when anons say "oh, I wish there was a movie with this new Joker before the crossover" he means just that, that he wished the character was already fleshed out before appearing in a crossover movie that inevitably wasn't going to give him enough screentime. Suicide Squad is REALLY bad in this regard. Think of Katana: is introduced out of nowhere with a small backstory and no good reason for her to be there in the first place, and then she is literally missing from the "where are they at now" epilogue. it was fucking sloppy

The only difference between it and most of the Marvel movies is that it lacks the Disney seal, it's in the same quality ballpark than garbage like Age of Memetron and Thor 2.

> In movies like Seven Samurai or Deadly Dozen they introduce you only a few people of a group and keep focus on them The rest of the team are just a background, you don't even know their names.

And that's exactly how Suicide Squad should be.

The problem is they fucked that up.

I enjoyed it, and so did audiences. The idea that it is bad is a Jewish conspiracy.

>The only difference between it and most of the Marvel movies is that it lacks the Disney seal, it's in the same quality ballpark than garbage like Age of Memetron and Thor 2.

SS barely follows a basic act structure and the editing was so bad normies noticed it.

No MCU movie feels like SS.

I was shocked at how terrible Katana was.

>putting the team together (which takes too damn long anyways)
>about to leave
>suddenly Katana
>SHES GOT MY BACK

Katana felt like a stereotype. She was awful.

You're just being autistic.

To be fair, escaping a super prison together creates a far deeper bond that just drinking at the bar

It was an average block buster

they should have adapted a different storyline

It didnt