What are some examples of pregnant superheroines?

What are some examples of pregnant superheroines?

Every pregnant woman in the real world

The hell has a supervillain not punched her in the gut then run?
>birthing yet another useless infant to add to the crowded human population, that will grow up to be some activist whiney shit
>hero

>pregnant superheroines

None I hope. That is incredibly irresponsible.

Power Girl was pregnant.
She gave birth and the kid turned into an adult in moments and fucked off and was never seen again.

the RAPED feminist icon

I hate you guys so much.

what in god's holy name...

It was actually Bush's kid.

While I know you're only doing this thread for some stupid fetish, here. Mother of Champions.

I can't see the picture of a pregnant Spider-Woman without picturing a nest of baby spiders bursting out.

The sheer amount of self insertion in this book is ridiculous.

I have no words

i have a pregnant fetish

She had a force field generator proctectiong her abdomen.

The Alpha Flight chick.

Both Siryn and Wolfsbane were pregnant during X-Factor.

When is Tigra coming back?

Well, only one of them had a 'real' baby.

Kids are the cutest creatures.

Poor Siryn got her vag wrecked for nothing.

It got fixed when she became a death goddess.

Not even that could get rid of stretch marks, though.

Full story on this?

Bomb Queen is the worst comic made by a human being since Nemesis or The Unfunnies.
That's really all you really need to know.

For real though, why does Harry have cornrows?

Justice on the rebound after his and Firestar's break-up.

So it's being serious?

>Big Barda got knocked up

giant pregnant women are awesome

this is the only time it was done right. She gave up with Witchblade because she was pregnant and didn't want to harm the baby. Child services should take away Jessica's baby for being a child endagering parent.

Bomb Queen was unironically great

As many literal children as there are superheroing you guys sure are whiney babies about this.

It's a finger wave. Get cultured.

the absolute state of comics

jesus...

That comic is almost 10 years old.

>fetish comics have gotten to the point where we don't need mainstream cape comics anymore

what a glorious world we live in. Now if only that Huge Hana comic would get released...

>She had a force field generator proctectiong her abdomen.
God thats fucking stupid

It's Hopeless, you shouldn't expect anything better

Until it starts getting into transformation shit. I'm too much of a purist.

Welcome to comics.

Yeah cause it's probably stress that'd do the baby in.
Either way she's a bad mom.

I feel like Giantess fetishists have it really easy when it comes to getting content.

This character was more like a huge fetish tease really. The ability to get super pregnant with dozens of super soldier babies at a time whenever she wants, and they hardly ever show her looking big, or even her bare belly at all. It would be like if there was a foot fetish heroine and all her comics were drawn by Liefeld.

>Both Siryn and Wolfsbane were pregnant during X-Factor.
So was M, but in her case she got over it.

to be fair, Grant Morrison originally created the character and it feels like she was a hot potato that no other comics writer wanted to deal with

>Both Siryn and Wolfsbane were pregnant during X-Factor
Also magically aged up Layla. PAD's clearly got himself a fetish.

Weren't the entire team just slightly-racist when you looked at them at a glance?

>Hey guys I just made a Chinese super hero for this team
>Her power is MASSIVE POPULATION

Not actually pregnant, just full of Brood.

To bad.

People always point around and accuse fetish but you'd think if he did there'd be more to it than "they got pregnant, sometimes show up, then baby die somehow."

Also Rahne wasn't his fault. Yost (or Kyle? Or both I forget) Took her away for a while knocked he up and dropped her back off on his stoop.

Bur he did to this one page of Dazzler.

>Weren't the entire team just slightly-racist when you looked at them at a glance?

I'm pretty sure that's why they almost never show up in Chinese Superman comics

Sue Richards was last pregnant (with Val) circa 2001. For a little while, she wore what I think was the only super-heroine maternity uniform ever.

Did she ever have her kid?

Isn't that kinda irresponsible?

Having a kid? Yes I would recommend no one here do it.

Why not use it to protect your whole body, or better yet take a break and wait to have the kid then decide if you want to go back to being a super hero

>Go back to being a super hero so that you can die and leave the kid an orphan
The real responsible thing is to just never leave the kitchen am I right?

Yeah, but what the fuck is happening in that panel? Did she fuck Obama?

>Nemesis
I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE NOT TALKING HERE ABOUT NEMESIS THE WARLOCK.

Go look up the comic we don't have to hold your hand through it.

That is seriously irresponsible.

>Character complains about needing to be relieved.

>Hurrdurr that is irresponsible.

No, just Nemesis.
Imagine a really shitty Batman comic where Batman is a huge mary sue who always wins at everything because of "muh preptime" asspulls.
Now imagine that Batman is also an evil edgelord who the writers really desperately want you to think is cool, but they're failing so miserably that it's embarrassing.
That's Nemesis.

Considering she has two kids, and is probably the ultimate example of a maternal figure in the Marvel Universe, I'm surprised there's not more pregnant art of Sue.

i Think Witchblade was preggo for a while. cant remember cause i wasn't reading it at the time.

>bomb queen
>heroine

God dammit boner

>we skippped years of Lois Lane being pregnant
ffs, hope Bendis gets her knocked up

She's wearing a sleeveless Black Panther looking suit now.

She's dead to us OP...

>Considering she has two kids, and is probably the ultimate example of a maternal figure in the Marvel Universe, I'm surprised there's not more pregnant art of Sue.
>I'm pissed there's not more pregnant art of Sue.
Fixed that for you.

But most of the book at the time was about the Darkness instead. Or the blond lesbian

she even get raped by her son

>that angle

No I said she can DECIDE if she wants to still be a super hero after her child is born

She also wasn't really doing anything much while pregnant.

EXCUSE ME!?

Yes, if I'm honest with myself, that's what I meant.

There's plenty.

You just can't see it.

>You just can't see it.

Seriously, wouldn't she be shuffle to a paperwork job while she's pregnant anyway?

The entire context of the scene explains why that wasn't a possibility but it's way more important to clutch our pearls and click our tongues than read comics and get that context.

Mr. Spiderman is my new fetish

I always found that pic extremely hot...

>Identity Crisis got me into reading comics didn't know who these people were
>went back and read old comics
>mfw reading this shit now and understanding who these characters are

Same with me. Identity Crisis is good in isolation and awful with any real context

It's interesting considering how slow time passes in comics that pregnancies,even ones that are supposed to be normal length, usually last an arc at most.

She should be more careful, even with her and Carol's powers it's still just a fetus.