Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-alt-right-terminology-20161115-story.html2
archive.is/z89ig
societyhealthvulnerability.net/index.php/shv/article/view/14834/22691
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>a guide to the language of the alt-right
>title of article doesn't have cuck in it

i'm not impressed

I acquiesced to give them clicks because LA Times had the only good poll.
I regretted it.

> Alpha males are leaders, like Trump; beta males are weak and emasculated, meaning all men who disagree with them.

Aaaaaaand stopped reading there. They haven't got a fucking clue from the very first entry. We grudgingly self-identify as betas, you stupid "journalist". It's not about who agrees with us. It's about hypergamy fucking the social fabric up and what to do about it.

>"cuck is short for cuckservative"
REEEEEEEEEEE

Speak for yourself, I am the truest alphaest of them all.

damn, they're so retard

>Neoreactionaries: Also known as NRx and the "Dark Enlightenment." A group of people who think their supposed superior intellect makes them more capable of rational thought than everyone else, despite the fact that they all come to the same conclusions about their own superiority. They advocate for libertarianism, traditional gender roles and neofascism.

Aren't these actually the monarchist LARPfags?

Isn't nrx just monarchism ?

post an archive link you nigger

Stop giving those media kikes traffic

Nothing red pills faster than reading the media report on the altright

Holy shit, i'm a stupid fuck.
But even i can write better articles.

not half as alpha as me mate

>Cuckservative, cuck: The term "cuckservative" originated in the alt-right. It's a portmanteau of "conservative" and "cuckold" used to describe Republicans who are perceived to be emasculated or "selling out." Frequently shortened to "cuck," the term has come under scrutiny for its racist implications.

Did you even read it?

>cuckservative
What makes my day is that they purposely avoided the most controversial ones like "cultural enrichment"

Steve Bannon got that alcoholic artist look

>A group of people who think their supposed superior intellect makes them more capable of rational thought than everyone else
In this moment, I am euphoric

no, it didn't have cuck in the title
and not many use cuckservative anymore

i don't know, but their cat pictures were nice.

At best you're one third as alpha as me, small guy.

>latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-alt-right-terminology-20161115-story.html2

ARCHIVE LINK YOU UTTER CUNT

archive.is/z89ig
archive.is/z89ig

>cuck
>racist
i don't think they have any idea about the use of the word

Actually don't even bother, the entire thing was just two screenshots big.

Get that OP?

Next time just screenshot the fucking article.

>Ethno-demographics
>Masculinist

are these breitbart specific?
feel like anyone posting that here would get called a fag.

>cuckservative
>Frequently shortened to "cuck," the term has come under scrutiny for its racist implications.

JUST

>cuck is short for cuckservative
No, cuckold.
>cuck has racial implications
No.

>etho demographics
Never heard of this. The term is racial realist.

>NRx is liberatarian
They're monarchists, you msm turd.

The lugenpresse really fucking sucks.

probably asking them to go prep tyrone or jamal or friedchikenishqua

>Cuck is "racist".

I'm seriously tempted to make an account just to add cultural enrichment and the meaning in the comments
>When you hope to expand your native culture by welcoming in non Europeans specifically but are greeted with wide scale sexual assault and violence

My bull sure af ain't white.

>That I'd
>That helpful information
Ofcourse Sweden has a PhD in cuckoldry

>A group of people who think their supposed superior intellect makes them more capable of rational thought than everyone else, despite the fact that they all come to the same conclusions about their own superiority.

Wait, isn't that what would happen if people were smarter than everyone else? They'd reach the same conclusions, that most people don't?

Also isn't the platform of the left that they're smarter than the stupid idiots who vote right wing/Trump?

It's like she wanted to say something bad about them but couldn't even stop for a minute to consider her own argument.
"""Journalism""".

>SJW: Short for "social justice warrior," this insult is mostly reserved for young women who try to argue on behalf of liberal or feminist ideas.

>this insult is mostly reserved for young women
>young women

Are they really this dumb or are the lying on purpose to paint people as muh soggy knees?

Dark Enlightenment were originally Continental philosophers who went so far down the rabbit-hole that they came out the other side. The meaning changed as it became conflated with a more easily-digestible "neoreactionary" movement

When they call you a faggot it doesn't necessarily mean that they think you're gay. It just means that you're a faggot.

>latimes.com/nation/la-na-pol-alt-right-terminology-20161115-story.html2

So, do you agree with some of these definitions? (if you remove all the racism bullshit implications)

>Libtard
>Multiculturalism
>PC
>Snowflakes
>SJW
>White genocide

Daily reminder that the alt-right still doesn't exist

Fuck no. Also just for the record, I'm not alt-right, but a disaffected leftist.

>beta
Not even alt-right terminology. Originated in the "maniosphere" and Sup Forums and is pretty common used on the rest of the Internet as well. Would never group it with the alt-right.

>Crybaby
Again. Normal internet culture terminology. Hell, not even that, it's just a normal insult.

>Cuckservative / cuck
Cuckservative is derived from cuck, not the other way around. Calling someone a cuck is calling them spineless and weak.

>Ethno-demographics
That's just a normal word?

>Libtard
Isn't that used by regular conservatives as well?

>Masculinist
Never heard that one before.

>Multiculturalism
Only carries racial implications if you think culture is tied to race, which I don't. I can oppose multiculti without being a racist.

>Neoreactionaries
They forgot to mention monarchists.

>Political correctness
Predates the alt-right by like a millennium in Internet time.

>Snowflake
Not everyone against special snowflakes is alt-right, pro-trump or even right wing at all.

>SJW
Not even going to explain that. 0/10.

>White genocide
Stormfront terminology. Also not alt-right.

You'll be one rightwing soon once you learn the truths of the world

>do you agree with some of these definitions
> if you remove all the racism bullshit implications

That's the thing, these aren't definitions at all. They're not representing the argument alt-righters would use (not that alt-right is really a thing either, it's a label the left uses to tarnish all opposition).

Let's take their "definition" of:

>Multiculturalism
>"Multiculturalism (as a derogatory term): A major component of the alt-right platform is white supremacy and nationalism. "Multiculturalism" is used as a negative term for places where people of different races live together. Often used as shorthand for policies that benefit immigrants and people of color."

Let's remove all the editorializing. That leaves us with:

>Multiculturalism.

Oops.

The opposite of multiculturalism isn't white nationalism. I'm opposed to multikulti and I'm a (former, old definition) lefty.
People who criticise multikulti aren't using it to describe "places where different races live together". In fact the result of most multikulti agendas is the creation of ghettos.

"Used as a shorthand for policies that benefit immigrants"? Sort of. It's much more commonly a shorthand for the specific brand of lefty ideology that promotes globalism, no borders and mass immigration.
Which, interestingly enough, is the exact same things promoted by the limitless capitalism fringe like the Cato Institute.

>t-the alt right isn't a thing
>still get triggered
lmao

lol no. Even if you can prove all jewish conspiracies to be true I won't change my mind about what an ideal society would look like.

It is funny that after all this time they still think cuck only refers to this weird cuckservative thing.

how come they are so stupid?

Ditt argument har inte ens en intern logik.

LÜGENPRESSE.

Because Moldbug is basically the god of NRx yes, they're the monarchists

> Aren't these actually the monarchist LARPfags?

Essentially, yes.
There tends to be 3 strands in NRx:
The theocrats, who essentially want the model of rule countries had in 1300 where there was a king with divine right;
The ethnonationalists, who want ethnostates running whatever government form is appropriate for the IQ of the monoethnic population;
And the neocameralists, who want the state to be a shareholder-run corporation.

The last group love Singapore because we kind of already are, underneath our thin veneer of democracy.

>And the neocameralists, who want the state to be a shareholder-run corporation.
Isn't that just ancap bullshit?

>libertarianism
>neofascism
Those two are completely incompatible, what is this hogwash

It's not about what an ideal society is. It's about what's actually possible

A communist or free open society with multi kulti everyone's happy 24/7 is impossible. Where as other right wing option work far better and are practical in practice

can't beat the macho men in alphaness m8
>some poor cuck from a leftist journal will write about this

And yet the writer works at a major American newspaper. One of those clueless 27yo, I am sure.
The decline of journalism and political conversation.

I want to bury my face in Yui's butt

>SJW: Short for "social justice warrior," this insult is mostly reserved for young women who try to argue on behalf of liberal or feminist ideas.

Who else saw this definition and immediately knew it was a young white female liberal writing this.

Woops
is meant for

> They haven't got a fucking clue

It's not about having a clue. It's about the incredibly biased media disparaging Trump supporters in any and every way imaginable.

But what about?

>Multiculturalism : term for places where people of different ̶r̶a̶c̶e̶s̶ culture live together.

Also it is heavily used as an argument by liberals for
>policies that benefit immigrants and people of color

Kek

> Snowflake: Short for "special snowflake,"

fffuuuggghhhhhh

It makes sense to the intended audience, because "neofascist" and "libertarian" both mean "not leftist" and that means they're the same thing.

Duh?

Again, if you want to hit the left where it hurts, represent them. Call yourself a lefty and call them out on their bullshit. Their major strategy is to run away from any criticism and label it as an other.
Funny how they apply what they pretend to critique so well.

They try to do that with me too, the only problem is that I was involved in the left before most of these little shits were born.

They don't know anything about political history, they think the SJW left is all there is and they don't want to hear about 20 years ago when the left was the home of pro-borders and anti-globalism.

Why was it? Because removing borders is what the corporations want. Again the SJW left and Cato Institute share a platform. That should be ringing bells for them, but it isn't.

Without borders the working class of your nation is fucked over when corporations outsource all basic jobs. We were told it wouldn't be a problem, everyone would just become an engineer. That didn't happen. We were told we'd just make new jobs. That didn't happen either to the point they're seriously talking about basic income to make up for a systemic lack of jobs in the near future.

Not just that, but if you actually care about the third world, why do you want to enable globalist corporations from exploiting workers?

The left cites this as a positive all the time in the US immigration debate. "Without mexican illegal workers, almonds would be three times as expensive". Well.. good? Telling people we need to let corporations exploit poor people is now a lefty argument?
The world is completely fucking insane to anyone older than 20.

""Communism"" is very much possible through a living wage, which can be realized by automating all jobs people would never do out of passion but sheer necessity. There would be no collectivization or other commie crap, just the ability to stay afloat without going to work. White collar work would still exist, with a strong focus on jobs people would actually want to do out of sheer passion. The transition period is going to suck, since the under class and all blue collar workers will be without a job, but that will only accelerate this process. You can have the security of a communist society will all the perks and material gains that come with capitalism if you get off your ass and actually work. This is where this world is headed.

I don't know enough ancap to give a definitive answer, but if the ancap ball memes have even a grain of truth in them I think my suspicion is that neocameralism doesn't have the "My property my rules" and 0% tax stuff ancaps do. It's literally just a normal country, with police and stuff, but it's only shareholders who vote. So essentially it boils down to the Whig democracy of the 1700s where you just had 40-year-old male property owners enfranchised.

The premise is that the corporation is selling a product: a well-run government and a well-run country to live in. So they're incentivised to deliver a good product or people will take themselves and their tax dollars elsewhere.

be traditional news media with a dwindling readership, try to please your (((overlords))) by writing hit pieces on the alternative media, send readers their, readers get redpilled, lose more readers.

breitbarts front page

Hillary Clinton Screaming Obscenities and Throwing Objects in Election Night Meltdown

Ed Klein Doubts ‘Clinton Dynasty Will Be Carried on the Shoulders of Chelsea’

Israeli Leader in Samaria Publishes Open Letter Supporting Bannon

EXCLUSIVE – Alan Dershowitz Defends Steve Bannon: ‘Not Legitimate To Call Somebody An Anti-Semite Because You Disagree With Their Policies’

kek good job la times.

How is life in Singapore? How clean are the streets, what are the crime rates, etc? Also do you have voting rights or do you know people personally which do?

>anyone who disagrees
>anyone who disagrees
>anyone who disagrees

Some serious projection going on here

It could easily be both, Klaus.

This whole article is an attempt to smear, wrapped in the vestiges of trying to gain understanding.
It reminds me a lot of Joe "Blockhead" Bernstein's attempts to get Sam Hyde to drop his guard by saying "I'm just trying to understand" or "I'm just curious to know."

There can be no understanding, compromise or truce with 9 out of 10 journalists, we'll just have to rape them to death to have any semblance of peace.

they're so fucking stupid it hurts.
>hey what does ass mean
>it's short for asshole

But culture is clearly tied to race.
Would you eat a dog?
Would the average white man from any white culture? Not unless there was no other option.
Asians do it all the time.
Would you mug some defenceless old woman in the middle of the day?
Would the average white person in the average white culture? No, not the average one anyway.
The average nigger is more likely to though.

There's clearly a link, race breeds culture.

They're liberals, user. They make stuff. It's what they do.

The problem with these is that in the journalists first sway from the mainstream they invariably lump pol, pua, MRA, gamergate, dark enlightenment, roosh, mgtow, wizards, and every other internet group altogether thinking they are basically the same thing. That's why it comes out as incoherent babble

>But culture is clearly tied to race.
Nope. Do you think speaking ebonics is genetic or what?

>Would you eat a dog?
Depends. I currently own a very cute one, so probably not, but if I had grown up in china (as a white man) I would, because it would seem normal to me.

>Would you mug some defenceless old woman in the middle of the day?
Are you seriously implying that no white in the history of civilization has ever done this? Come one, man.

>Would the average white person in the average white culture?
Culture. White CULTURE not race. That's the point, m8. Memes not genes.

>Neoreactionaries: Also known as NRx and the "Dark Enlightenment." A group of people who think their supposed superior intellect makes them more capable of rational thought than everyone else, despite the fact that they all come to the same conclusions about their own superiority. They advocate for libertarianism, traditional gender roles and neofascism.
>traditional gender roles and neofascism.

>being this delusional
Culture is a result of race. Why do you think black countries have mostly the same cultural values, white countries have mostly the same cultural values and asian countries have mostly the same cultural values?

I mean
>libertarianism, traditional gender roles and neofascism.

>Are you seriously implying that no white in the history of civilization has ever done this? Come one, man.
Reread the sentence you tard, I said the average.

>Culture. White CULTURE not race
They're related m8.

What's the point of printing lies like this? If someone actually tried to apply this information they would rapidly be outed for using terms wrong, or mis-attributing them.

I understand trying to spin some of this as false or negative, or trying to get people to recognize the terms, but when you're including common slang and random academic terms it's not going to have the intended effect.

Some nervous college-aged girl or self-righteous single mom is going to try to confront someone on Facebook for their use of RACIST RING-WING TERRORIST LINGO, and it's just going to be a confusing mess that embarrasses her and everyone around her. The actual victim here will be unscathed.

This whole thing is self-defeating.

Alt-right is a media label being used to try to attach modern conservatives to hate groups.

It's the same shit they did to Ron Paul's supporters and the Tea Party. The tea party was the name of Ron's first successful 'money bomb'. Before you knew it, Glen Beck and a neocon force came out of right field to co-opt the term and misdirect the movement to a bunch of borderline retarded birther racists so they could turn around and paint the original group as racist.

It's the same shit they did to occupy wallstreet. The protest had an intent and direction at the start, the media co-opted it, and associated every one there with directionless hippies to disenfranchise the original group.

>Why do you think black countries have mostly the same cultural values, white countries have mostly the same cultural values and asian countries have mostly the same cultural values?
Correlation does it imply causation, you fucking brit-bong. People who live together have a common culture and values. Wow, who would have thought. If you raise a black child in an upper class white family, do you think he'll turn out a nigger? Culture is everything,

Related, yes. Is one the result of the other? Nope.

I've been here for a year and I don't honestly know how we are alt-right and what alt-right is

>It's the same shit they did to occupy wallstreet. The protest had an intent and direction at the start, the media co-opted it, and associated every one there with directionless hippies to disenfranchise the original group.
Sounds like CIA modus operandi of undermining cultural movements and destroying them from the inside.

>If you raise a black child in an upper class white family, do you think he'll turn out a nigger?
Yes. Blacks adopted into non-black families are more likely to commit crime than whites adopted into non-white families.

Hasn't the election taught you anything about the media, Ameribro?
The entire purpose of this article is the author, Jessica Roy, saying "I am a good parrot of the liberal party line, please somebody give me a six-figure sinecure in a think tank or nonprofit".
That's it.
Graft is the whole of their law.

Source: Your ass.

>If you raise a black child in an upper class white family, do you think he'll turn out a nigger?
If you raise a whole population of blacks as upper class whites, then leave them to be they will eventually go back, yes.
See Zimbabwe.

>Alt-right is a media label being used to try to attach modern conservatives to hate groups.
But they clearly aren't doing that, if they were they wouldn't be calling it alt-right distancing it from conservatism. In fact, it's giving conservatives a group to throw their "problem" members into.

Just google it. The studies that showed that to be the case have been posted so many times on these forums it's getting ridiculous. Seems like every couple of weeks someone like you comes along and goes

"Nuh black people only crime because culture"

...annnnddd then someone starts spamming pictures of the adoption studies whereby black children born of rich black parents, and adopted by rich white parents, were found to still commit more crime and do worse in school.

In fact, if we wait a bit, I'd feel safe betting someone will be posting pictures of these things soon enough.

But they do though.
Hell, blacks raised by their own rich black parents become niggers.
It's called reversion to the mean. Whatever chance arrangement of genes caused a black person to become a functioning member of society, they are unlikely to be preserved through the chromosomal mixing that is reproduction.
More likely to be be preserved than if it was two bottom-of-the-barrel niggers having a kid, but still, chances aren't great.

>White genocide: What many alt-right members feel is the natural conclusion of liberalism and pro-immigrant policies. The alt-right views just about anything that benefits nonwhite people, particularly ones who aren't American citizens, as a risk to whiteness and a step on the road to the eradication of the white race.

But this is accurate.

The funniest thing about this smear campaign is that I can guarantee that almost none of us visit Breitbart on a regular basis.

Their IQ is certainly the same as the racial average as the Minnesota Transracial Adoption Study shows.

And since IQ and crime is highly correlated societyhealthvulnerability.net/index.php/shv/article/view/14834/22691 you can figure out the rest.

The real question is, why does it always have to be a Piefke?

>some deadshit journalist creates a clickbait article relevant to current events

In other news the sky is blue.

I check the articles once or twice a day.

>insult
famalam wtf

Other than the pics the other guy's talking about there are plenty of molymeme videos on race realism.

We should give them some more.

Oven dodger: A jew.

Coal Burner: A white women who betray her genetic legacy.

Spook: Not a black person (shocking) but a CIA/FBI cointel pro agent.

I do. Sup Forums and breitbart and drudge are my primary news sources.

Don't forget bix nood

It was supposed to be a catch-all term for "right-wing" political positions, ideologies, and groups that don't fall under the approved list of "conservative values." It's right-wing, but not the right-wing that immediately springs to mind.

Basically anything that's on the right but is normally forbidden by the establishment. Whether it's taboo or just unpopular, it's just to separate it from the general understand of what "the right" is. It ended up being applied to a whole bunch of different political things that are outside of pop culture since separating right and left is actually very confusing and poorly-understood.

Now it's just a meme. Either a scary label applied by the media, or a small number of people fly it as a banner to seem more edgy. People are clinging to the term as a proof-of-existence for some kind of movement. Really thinking-inside-the-box type of stuff. The term isn't really wrong and the original intent makes plenty of sense to me, but here on Sup Forums I don't have a use for this kind of label. The concept of the "establishment" already exists so it's kind of redundant and from what I can tell it's mostly just used to signal.

Sometimes bystanders and newfags use the term completely innocently just to talk about someone else who used the term. There are a few e-celeb faggots like Milo and Richard Spencer who absolutely insist on using wooden language, and that just doesn't appeal to me and I hate both of those guys anyway.

She is completely wrong about every one of them except for "libtard" and kind of got "political correctness" right. Also there are a lot of phrases that I've never seen them use. At least memes are normie enough now to where any normie reading that should realize she is full of shit once they get to her "meme" section.