Is there anything worth saving here?

Is there anything worth saving here?

no

why

me, please get me out of here

no. Seattle has a high percentage of swedish immigrants and it shows.

i pray for a quake every single day

*original swedish immigrants/founders whatever, fuck me

Yes, though even he moved to Chicago.

based Frasier.

I live about 45min to an hour south of Seattle.
I dread going there. A fuck ton of homeless. Literally you will see a dozen on every street.
I try not to go if I don't have to but all the sports teams and concert places are there.
I wouldn't miss it.

The tech industry and infrastructure is nice, but the people are shit. The city is full of their own breed of hipster cucks. While California has the hippe versions, NY with the Williamsburg, Seattle has the geeky techie kind into retro games. cosplay, and purple hair. The rest are punk rockers pushing commie shit. Seattle has protesters, but usually weak ones who are too afraid to leave the comforts Seattle has to offer.

TL;DR Californian expats ruined the city.

no. please nuke us

My uncle.

fond con memories :_:

please save DAFFNY

They've long moved out. It isn't pre 1990 anymore. Even ballard. Seattle is San fran north.

Basically in the same boat as this guy.

If you stay ~45 mins - ~90 mins outside of seattle, in any direction the state is a beautiful friendly place.

Don't go to tricities without an armed guard though.
The mexicans will eat you alive

You are all cucks.

Love Juneau

Gabe N and Valve

why wouldn't there be. it's one of the most prosperous and whitest cities in america. a lot of people are liberal precisely because they live in a bubble

move to aurora

I know a pretty cool guy from Seattle, at least give him a heads up before we drop the nuke alright?

No, please.
There's nothing worth saving.
Nuke us into oblivion.
please.

Nintendo

Boeing

Same here senpai, live about 30minutes away and I do my best to avoid the god awful city.