Is it safe?

Is it safe?

When does the show come out of hiatus?

Next episode is The Faith, comes out this friday by the looks of it.

And it's an Alan episode.

Is what safe?

Someone keeps arbitrarily deleting Gumball threads

Though the fact that this one is still up is a good sign

I think we might be safe.
We should probably come up with a topic to discuss or they'll nuke us for sure though.

Alright then. Are you all content with the direction the series has taken?

No. The art style has gotten worse, the jokes are getting stale, with gems getting fewer and farther between, and the plots have been lackluster lately and worst of all we still don't have Gumball and Nicole kissing on screen to the shock and horror of everyone around them while they blissfully indulge in their deepest, darkest desire. Damn the world around them, this is what they want! So yeah I'm pretty bummed out about Season 6 so far, but I hope it'll improve.

Is it safe?

It happens to every show that relies too heavily on pop culture references, I just never thought it would happen to gumball.

Well what's pop now? Depression and school shootings.

Is it safe?

Eh, season 6 has been largely hit and miss for me. I personally enjoyed The One, at least. Characterization has kinda taken a nosedive though, which is a shame because I used to really like Gumball. He kinda needs to have Penny around in order to reign in the worst of his tendencies.

Speaking of which, it would be wonderful if the writers didn't forget that Penny existed. Like they have through most of season 5 and most of season 6. She's a good character when she actually gets to do shit.

These are some cute Penny pics, always nice to see.

Thank you! Always nice to see my work appreciated.

Anyways, Writefag is gone for the next 4 days. He was martyred by the mods for his faith in Nicole. Press F to blah blah blah

I will always appreciate pics of Penny, especially cute ones, even if I don't explicitly say it, so thanks for doing what you do. Too bad the writer died, I would have requested something of him.

Glad to see you're still alive. If I may ask, why do ya like the incest ship so much?

Leave your request at the door, I might be able to relay it to him.

I might be in the minority but Penny looked better before she came out of her casing

Y-yes, its safe. Very safe

These two really do make a cute couple, don't they?

Well, I got the idea from reading stuff in a Raven thread. Basically the idea would be to have Penny shapeshift herself to be giant (presumably an older Penny who understood her abilities better) so she could lewd a comparatively small Gumball. Also cuz it sounds cute to have a Gumball she can hold in her hand. Anyways, thanks for relaying this to him whether he wants to do it or not.

They are, indeed, top tier. Preserve them.

It aint safe for the black or the white girls.