It gets cancelled, how do you react?

it gets cancelled, how do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NR-noyxIW9M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They still make new ones?

Please no

>it gets cancelled
So it will not change anything on the wait time till the next season?

With rage

it's a good show but good god does it just need to fucking end, the time between seasons is just bad.

Never watched it, seemed like the humor was too niche and didnt find it funny. Probably was aimed more at the generation before me. Im more mad ATHF is still cancelled and adult swim is only making cartoons that are shit like hot streets.

I'm presuming this means "before it gets a proper conclusion".

And yeah, I'd be pissed.

I thought it already ended years ago

It really can't, not unless the creators themselves want it to end.

Part of the contract deal they got was they were given the right to pitch the show to another network if [as] drops it. Could you imagine how fast Netflix would pick this up if it got cancelled?

this, give it one more season and end it, that shows been going on and off for like what? over a decade now?

Agreed. Could've ended with season 4. Though I admit the plot surrounding Hank and Dean in season 5 was a big step for their character development.

Depends on the circumstances.

Did it get to conclude the story in a satisfying way, both for the creators and the audience? Was it amicable between the creators and the network?

Because [as] is known for being pretty professionally fucky and I'd hate to see Venture Bros turn into another Metalocalypse or Titan Maximum.

Man, that might actually be great. Netflix would probably allow them to produce seasons at a normal rate.

kill me,Billy

The only proper way to end it would be for The Monarch and 21 to become superheroes and for Dr. Venture to realize he's always been destined to become a mad scientist/villain and end with a scene of the two sides preparing to square off, just like old times, but in their new roles.

I would just pretend like I'm waiting in between seasons.

the best course of action at this point is give it a half decent ending, I like this show but waiting years and years for it just makes people loose interest.

Hank should become a super spy like Brock, while Dean gets a normal life.

Please. Someone else will pick it up and the show can get produced in a fucking normal time span, and without half a fucking season getting dropped because [as] is a bunch of cunts.

Literally kill myself.

I do not agree. Rusty has proven that as bad as he is, he isn't evil enough to be a super villain.

I know this sounds lazy, but I honestly believe that it should end with the Ventures and Brock still going on stupid adventures while still being menaced by Monarch. This show would actually work by ending with a return to the status quo.

FIRE BAAAAAD!

the characters would probably even make a joke it themselves.
>Rusty "So this is my life? Doomed to keep being attacked by some wacko till till I-"
>Brock "Doc get down! You know that once a Tibetan WereYeti bites you, you'll transform into one every time the Nnational People's Congress of China holds an election!"
>Rusty "Yeah Brock... I know" sigh

you get one last season, how would you all end the show?

Sometimes I forget that it hasn't been cancelled.

Indifferent because it might as well be canceled by now

The show is heavy on personal failure but it also has a pretty strong theme that even if you don't make forward progress you can't step twice into the same river.

To be frank the last season was a bit dull.
I would really prefer if they revealed the Dr. Venture and Monarch family ties straight away next season and finally explained what is behind the Jonas Venture conspiracy.

Then hopefully they could go back to what they do best and surprise us with some good comedy and a wacky character driven adventure like only Astrobase can write.

with how long these hiatus's are, it might as be, but it's not.

>The Monarch finally gets his henching rights to Doctor Venture back in the first episode, but Dr. Girlfriend finds out that Monarch is Blue Morpho and reacts by leaving him.
>He reacts by going in to overdrive in henching Dr. Venture and comes close to killing him several times. His character arc is 21 realizing that this basically his attempt at suicide and their arc through the season is getting the Monarch to examine exactly why he hates Dr. Venture
>Meanwhile, the Guild reacts to this by considering assassinating The Monarch to stop all-out war with the OSI, but Dr. Girlfriend pulls strings behind the scenes with 21 to ensure Dr. Venture is never actually killed. Meanwhile Wide Whale also holds back outwardly out of respect for Dr. Girlfriend, but secretly he wants The Monarch to kill Venture because he actually wants to start conflict with the OSI for whatever reason
>Dean goes to college and tries to fit in, but finds trying to adapt to the ordinary life of a young adult uncomfortable
>Hank keeps up his happy-go-lucky relationship with Wide Whale's daughter, but runs in to bumps along the way. Issues with their daddy maybe, classic Romeo and Juliet shit.
>Dr. Venture continues to run his brother's business in to the ground, his character arc this season is being forced to come to terms with the fact that he's just not the uber genius that his father and brother were, and being forced to stay with practical science and business ventures to ensure they don't go bankrupt.
>Brock's character arc is him reflecting on his life and what he's actually accomplished given all that's happened.
>All culminates in big tussle up at the end of the season between The Ventures, The Monarch, the Guild, and OSI. Wide Whale's machinations are uncovered and he's killed, The Monarch realizes that his hatred of Dr. Venture is completely baseless and Dr. Girlfriend agrees to get back together with him on the condition that they see a marriage counselor.

I preferred it over season V, but I agree. Jackson and Doc are falling into the JJ Abrams trap of answering questions with mysteries and giving no real resolution to certain plotlines.

As long as Dean ends up with his special friend I'll be happy.

youtube.com/watch?v=NR-noyxIW9M

>Dr. Venture decides that he's getting too old for this shit and the super scientist life just isn't for him. He downgrades to just being a 'regular' business mogal and scientist, which he is actually pretty good at, so his brother's business crawls itself back in to the black
>Brock decides he's had enough of super spy shit. When Molotov approaches him to try and goad him in to work with the OSI again, he bluntly rebukes her, tells her he's content with working for The Ventures, and tells her and OSI never to contact him again.
>Dean finally begins adjusting to normal life again. He runs in to Triana one day in the city and apologizes for his behavior. She tells him to meet up with her for coffee one day and gives her his cellphone number. He promises to give her a call one day, then when she's out of earshot, tells himself that he needs to buy and learn how to use a cellphone.
>Hank breaks up with Wide Whale's daughter over the fallout of the finale. He's down about it, but Sgt. Hatred gives him some life advice and lets him know it isn't the end of the world. This makes him feel better about it.
>The Monarch and Dr. Girlfriend are steadily rebuilding their relationship and trust of one another. The Monarch is now henching other people, but still has his occasional urges to go after Dr. Venture. These urges are kept in check though, partly due to his love for his wife, partly due to 21 keeping a close eye on him, and partly because he knows The Guild will definitely have him killed if he tries.
>Last scene of the series is the Venture family deciding to actually sit down and have dinner together for the first time in years. Everyone actually seems happy for once. Dean and Hank finally ask Rusty what their mom was like, and just as Rusty begins to answer the question, smash to credits.

I'll die.

I can tell why you aren't writing professionally without reading all of that shit.

Happy. It overstayed its welcome after season 4.

It's too soon after The Last Jedi. There may be fire.

FPBP, if you only release like 6 episodes every three years you're effectively cancelled anyways.

This
For the venture Bros universe Rusty is not that bad
He still manages to put food on the table and keep the lights on and be an adult unlike the other ex boy adventures

They might as well have been cancelled these last five years.

Yeah I'm basically done investing myself into any [as] show until Mike Lazzo is out. I hope Venture Brothers ends soon so as to escape the same fate as Morel Oral or Metalocolypse.

I like the idea of a status quo ending, but I think Id also like to have the central cast have a better outlook on life as they go into their next adventure.

I haven't watched an episode since the third season, I won't miss it. They probably stopped shoving pedo jokes into every episode, but fucked if I'd know.

absolute sorrow

Not really, you should atleast give it a try sometime

eat the pennies, st. cloud.

Well brock died from butt stuff awhile back and morph's daughter and her friend are a no show.

The show is already dead.