Given the massive success of Black Panther and DC's "plan" which consists of copying what Marvel does...

Given the massive success of Black Panther and DC's "plan" which consists of copying what Marvel does, what are the odds that they'll try to combine the diversity appeal of BP with the gimmick that made Wonder Woman a hit and make Vixen their first black female superheroine to star in a movie?

I don't really give a flying fuck about capeshit, I just want more Vixen in comics

they'll probably miscast her and promote it as a secret addition to suicide squad. god forbid we get nubia in WW2 which i know we wont

This totally seems like a conversation some fucking board execs would have.

>"Ehhh Steve you hear Black Panther was successful? People wanna see them colored folks in movies now!"
>"Yeah but how can we copy 'em? Only black guy we got is a green lantern, and that movie was a garbage fire!"
>"Ehhh make it about a black WOMAN! People loved Wonder Woman 'cause it was progressive! We won't beat Marvel at first black protagonist, but we'll beat 'em with the first black female protagonist!"

read it in Rich Evans' voice.

They're sorta pushing her with her animated series and Legends, so why not? Honestly, it should've been her in Injustice 2 instead of Cheetah.

Nah they'll just double down on trying to make Cyborg an A-lister with as little connection to the Teen Titans as possible.

BOWANA BEAST MOVIE WHEN

I still feel like they should have given Vixen the push they've been giving Cyborg this decade. Everything related to him just manages to be so boring. At least Vixen has a cool power, a connection to the red, and a more interesting backstory.

>that time he and Vixen were paired in Batman the Bave and Bold.
Did anyone like them being paired up ?

Vixen is such wasted potential. DC has no idea what to do with her.

This would be a huge mistake, Cyborg is really not that well liked.

>DC's "plan" which consists of copying what Marvel does
Marvel has NEVER done that, boys.

Well there will be a Cyborg solo movie eventually, right?

Are we ever going to see a native white Wakandan in a future Black Panther movie?

But DC isnt copying Marvel

Look, OP is very obviously a moviefag, who's likely never fucking heard of Squadron Supreme, or Marvel's small calvacade of Superman knock offs. Why bully the the mentally infirm?

It worked for that story, at least.

Why would you?

I would love to read a Vixen comic if it's good. Vixen is a cool character.

>We won't beat Marvel at first black protagonist
Shaq would like a word with you

>long hair in live action
When will the longmongs' reign of terror end?

Fuck you. The Legends version is great.

Anyway what they should do is Vixen, but steal stuff from Animal Man and all other Heroes connected to the Red, bar maybe Beast Boy. Vixen doesn't have a deep bench of story and the rest of the Red is unlikely to get anything in the DCEU considering its fucking up. So win win.

He is but only his Teen Titans version that is the typical college freshman personality

DC should have changed his personality to be like MR freeze and his cartoon counterpart a long time ago.

Or the fact that X-men is a complete doom patrol rip off only changing the name and mutants usual origin

Hell, even spiderman original run was a copy of superboy comics

I'd rather worry about how wild she'd get in bed instead of meme-movie pandering

Source: She hot af

>Everyone thinking about Vixen and related JL superheroes when Static Shock is RIGHT THERE

We can tell by their box office and RT numbers but at least they're trying!

>DC's "plan" which consists of copying what Marvel does
-DC succeeds with Wonder Woman
-Marvel fast tracks Ms. Marvel in response
Oh, but DC is copying Marvel. Riiiiiiight.

>Marvel fast tracks Ms. Marvel
Nothing about her movies production has sped up

They actually decided to make it a week after WW was announced. That's, like, infinity faster.

the odds are slim to non because once Aquaman becomes the biggest bomb of the year there won't be any more DC

>Wonder Woman

You mean that movie that was literally "What if The First Avenger but also Thor?"

Which was hot off the heels of Suicide Squad, aka "What if GOTG but made by retards?"

I don't know anything about the character but I feel like it would provide a great opportunity to actually set a movie in africa and have some fun with the landscapes. have it be a really low budget movie and let her kick some african or white ass, it doesn't even matter at this point.
what interests me more is how Germany would market that movie since Vixen is pretty much pronounced like the German word "Wichsen" which means jacking off

DC tried pushing her when BP was announced. Why do you think she got a CW show?

Why would they do that?
Black Panther is a well established character with decades of stories and hundreds of appearances under his belt. Vixen was just lucky enough to be the least shitty Justice League Detroit character.

but shes cool and cute

They'll fuck it up.

Now that you've mentioned it, I'm curious why they didn't make her Manhunter's replacement. She one of DC's underrated characters, she would have added another woman to the League as well as Cyborg's being Black. Hmm...

If WB was smart they'd start working on a static shock movie. Get some writer familiar with the characters and inner city issues but not too pushy i'm to the point where it seems preachy.