Superior man, from a superior country

Why is every other country so unhappy?

Why is Denmark the only happy country in the world, and why are you all so depressed?

Is it because you don't have beer? Or Wienerbrod? Or 5 pigs per capita? Or Hygge? Or Lego? Or Novo Nordisk? Or Because you don't have a welfare state? Or you're poor? Or have lots of poor? Or don't have windmills?

medium.com/world-economic-forum/the-worlds-happiest-countries-in-2016-1151a8952978#.5ew8zbtky

Say it with me. Denmark is the best country in the world.

British people look miserable but the truth is they're only happy when contempt

>Implying danish people look happy.

Haha.

Wait, who is Denmark again?

Antidepressants are fucking expensive.

>Africa: 0

>Implying use of antidepressants means you are unhappy, and that antidepressants doesn't work.

>my country is pumped full of drugs and I'm proud of it

>My country is superior to your country, and i am proud of it :)

Happiest country with some of the highest suicide rate.
Somethings clearly not right.

If you think being a soulless zombie is a good thing, keep popping the pills. You'll become as "happy" as the Germans - assuming they have the ability to feel things.

You are literally a meme.

>and why are you all so depressed?
Used to.
Life circumstances (loss of father for instance), no sense of community and so on.
But to be honest my personality is hardly helpful either.

India, we aren't near the top of that graph? I bet more people get killed in indian trafic, compared to the amount of people that kill themself in Denmark.

>Indian too dumb to read a graph.

>not on the list

feelsgoodman

Not the point cuck
Happiest country shouldn't even be on that list

They should be careful, they should know teaching Americans geography is the fastest way to get freedom.

Because it is taboo in Denmark to talk about how you feel in the company of strangers, even sometimes in the company of family.
We always say we are well, despite we are not.
Record number of anti-depressants, record number of people being stressed.
I don't know what our suicide rates are at but I will bet you they aren't in the low end, perhaps not in the top end either.

But you can be sure that it is the fault of the welfare state, "whining" isn't permitted since the state will take care of your problems, but it doesn't in reality.

Good pic. Uncucked society.

Wtf does that graph even mean? Danes are 7.526, US is 7.104, a difference of .422, less than half a point. That seems really close but the bars make it look like a much greater difference.

Graph is fake and gay.

>high suicide rate and antidepressants

>Finland
now I know these stats are baloney
or maybe they're just drunk all the time

Pajeet, they literally just took a bunch of industrialized nations (which is why you aren't on that list) and compared those numbers. We are on that list because we are well developed.

americans can't be happy because our dicks are mutilated

infant mutilation of any kind has long reaching traumatic effects on the brain

>being sad in the land of Lego
wew

It's because you are nordic, but at the same time you're able to buy a cold beer at your local store and drink it in the streets.

You know it. :)

I don't think there is a real big difference between 7.526 and 7.039

>France not on the 1st place
>Believing this

Obviously all the unhappy people are too busy committing suicide to answer polls.

>Americans. Known for using excuses for losing since the vietnam war. xD

happiness is for women

Ignorance is bliss

Danish people are just retarded, poorest people in Europe with the highest household debts.

The better question is why the fuck is Peurto Rico so depressed?

What's going on over there?

Imagine all the interest you have to pay on that debt which gives you nothing in return, no wonder the debt keeps rising year after year.

>Muh Italian heritage

Pathetic

Wow

So happy

Dont you also regulate spirits to stop your population from drinking themselves to death?
Or was that norway?

I remember when war torn Colombia was named the happiest country in the world by the ONU because they had a lot of holidays.

These "happiest country In the world" rankings are absolute bs.
How do u even measure that.
Rate from 1 to 5 the quality of ur education system, questions like that are retarded some countries have higher standards on average or lower etc.

The only relevant ranking for superior countries it's quality of life ranking which measures the life expectancy, institution transparency, equality of access to opportunities, access to hospitals, schools, city development etc.