CEO WITH CIA CONNECTIONS WANTS TO ASSASSINATE TRUMP

Apparently this guy wants to kill trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/15/matt-harrigan-packetsled-ceo-resigns-over-trump-as/
archive.is/3IbyL
archive.is/c58E0
archive.is/U4aoR
archive.is/8VuCe
twitter.com/mattharrigan?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ok guys, this isn't your average no-name shitskin libcuck on Twitter. MATT HARRIGAN is the CEO of PacketSled and Critical Assets and a board member for OWASP. He was president of NSS Labs and Trustwave back in the day. He's very well known in the computer security industry, and is the Director of the non-profit San Diego SDCCOE (Cyber Center of Excellence which is like InfraGuard) which I'm sure will not appreciate his public comments to assassinate Trump. SDCCOE is affiliated with a lot of DoD and financial companies. He's created several successful start-up companies, and he's a millionaire. Since he has money and connections, he has the means and motive to act on his very specific threat.

He also has connections to people in the Federal Government and the intelligence community. In fact, just the other day he met with Former CIA Director Jim Woosley.

Let's make an example out of this faggot. Report him to the FBI and secret service, email SDCCOE and ask them to fire him. Let's get his Federal and DoD security contracts canceled. We could probably even get the media to report on his assassination attempt since he's the CEO of a large company.

The threats were posted to FB and restricted to friends only. You will need to be friends with him to see them.

such an act would be treason.

He's lost his job. Chances are he's in a world of shit right now.

Sounds like your typical internet tough guy.

Trump isn't to blame. It's the 60+ million who voted for him. Go kill them, idiot.

Here he is meeting with former CIA director Jim Woosley.

>washingtontimes.com/news/2016/nov/15/matt-harrigan-packetsled-ceo-resigns-over-trump-as/

He 'resigned'
>it was just a bad joke bro

Nice investors he has there. It would be a shame if someone were to contact them.

archive.is/3IbyL

archive.is/c58E0

archive.is/U4aoR

archive.is/8VuCe

Aaaand if you doubted this was real, I tweeted about the threat to PacketSled and they blocked me.

He's a retard like most blue pilled liberals.

He's not going to do shit except maybe drink himself into a coma.

Ok, any of you fucks that doubted this was real, here's your proof. He's attempting damage control on both Twitter and the PacketSled website.

https:// packetsled.com/statement-regarding-my-facebook-post/

Bump

Second bump cos I don't have twitter

BUMP

Ok I'm watching it.

Kek, he resigned

I see some apologies on Twitter. From three days ago.

The same faggot threatened to delete Tay.

Well, isn't he even more dangerous if he loses his investors and his job?

Did anyone contact the FBI?

Check the groveling faggot out.

twitter.com/mattharrigan?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

>J..just a prank brah

Well let's find out where to find him IRL and hit him first. Real easy solution. Some of us on here are current and former military, wouldn't be that hard to take out this motherfucker.

This is a peaceful Japanese origami board.

How hasn't that guy been arrested already for terroristic threats or the like?

That's why we spam his Facebook an threaten him I want mind threaten government ploy boy

Because people on Sup Forums are too fucking retarded to report it to the proper authorities and instead come here to shit post about it.

I don't get grown people acting like this

they aren't even piss drunk or something... ffs

drama queens

Actually, I am sure Sup Forums reports to FBI daily whenever they get triggered.
The man was on the news ffs. He just resigned as CEO and it was on news. Apparently the feds don't give a shit.

It's amusing that you think rich people are bound by the same laws as everyone else.

He would only unleash Electric Fence Pence.

Can we take a moment to appreciate how many anti-trump cucks have lost their job in the past year or caused their company to tank?

>Because people on Sup Forums are too fucking retarded to report it to the proper authorities

We don't need to report it to the proper authorities.
His company already dethroned him and accepted his "resignation", and reported him to the feds personally and made a public declaration that they would give them 100% cooperation with any investigations.

>Macy’s
>PepsiCo
>Grubhub
Who else?

I forget source but hasn't he already stepped down or got kicked out. Since we tracked him earlier this week and spammed the shit out of his financial backers?