How often does a webcomic manage to get a real laugh out of you?

How often does a webcomic manage to get a real laugh out of you?

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ203752.html
shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?cat=14
imgur.com/a/HN652
dailydot.com/society/oatmeal-sexist-female-gamer-comic-apology/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

More often than this image will.

I'll post some that always get a chuckle out of me, as they occur to me.

Oglaf maybe one in four strips
Just about every other gag-a-day one I stopped reading

Honestly, I would do the same.

>that feel when I actually do this

Kinda chuckleroo'd

Deathbulge gets an occasional chuckle out of me.

Is it cheating to post nedroid?

>Give me this procedure so you'll never see me again
>Do it or I won't come back

This guy's giving me mixed messages.

One of his best friends is the queen of the country they're in, so he could well just have him kicked out or executed.
Also he's juggling relationships with the BDSM secretary and the goth girl that understand the Hypercrisis.

also the goth girl's mom

on occasion

Yeah, but that was just a one time thing and he didn't know they were related. I'm not even sure he's still whoring himself out for Magic cards anymore.

The best thing this obscure and otherwise terrible webcomic ever produced

So it's just another pathetic self-insert wish fulfillment comic? Thanks for letting me know.

not...exactly

If Noah were the main character, you might be right.

I thought it was just a web comic by a web comic artist like that whomp comic, I didn't know it was some over arching story of wizards and princes and shark people

>bear

Stronger teeth won't give you the jaw strength of an alligator...

what the fuck, i want that game!

This game is genius and whoever makes it WILL become a millionaire

Very often, but I only read webcomics that are consistently quality. Cheating, I guess.

Full?

It is, but you also score bonus points that way.

Boy, do I have news for you.

>dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ203752.html

I wish I could afford the uncensored strip mostly for the clown short girl

Good taste. Sarah is a treasure.

I have no idea why this makes me laugh. I just like Ness.

I always remember the climax of this

>wait you're saying this entire campaign comes down to a dice roll?
>that's hardcore, do it!

Fuck off furry you only like this because you want to fuck the cast there's not even a joke on this strip, stop thinking about knots for ten seconds and maybe you'll develop even the slightest hint of good taste

source so I dont need to fish through 30+ pages on paheal

I don't know if this is traditionally funny, but it's a great line and made me laugh anyway

The comedy on this webcomic is exactly my type.
I don't know, it's one of those times you find something that ticks all the right boxes within your subjective taste for humor. It always has me chuckling (that's the highest form of laugh any webcomic has managed to get out of me).

It's such a shame that only about a dozen of persons know about it.

I'll check it out, thanks for sharing.

It hurts is exactly my type of humor, but to be honest the whole zombie apocalypse thing ruined it for me. I still love the first part.

Yeah. It was great. I dropped it around the same time.

I was bummed to see the goofy slice-of-life stuff go too but the writing maintained a pretty consistently high level of quality and the art only got better and better so I ain't mad

stop shilling your comics drglasgow

Alright, this one got me.

that was funny

i thought he was a bear at first and it was going to be a goldilocks joke

idk why

Is this the comic where that one cat lady slaps the eyebrows off that other cat?

Finally, someone who shares my opinion.
I stand by my point that the entire plot twist bullshit was retarded and gob was way better suited for slice of life. If it wasn't for others helping him in writing the comic I'm sure it'd turn into hot garbage pretty quick. Really sad to see his talent in that department go to waste.
The tipping point for me though was when he paired his self insert with his wife's autistic and extremely obnoxious self insert, and turned aurora into the pathetic meme-spouting faggot that she was. At least the endings did her justice, a little.

>the writing maintained a pretty consistently high level of quality
Hmm maybe I'll give it another try

you deserve to be dragged out into the street and
get beaten to death by your own parents

:P
Rick is cute, too ^.^

Nearly every strip of this is gold. I really need to re-read it.

I read the whole thing and still don't get it.

The first part is the same joke repeated several times. The rest is wannabe anime.

Kek'd and check'd

I went to the URL but I can't find this comic help

I have never found Ennui go funny.
>real laugh
olglaf a few times.

shamusyoung.com/twentysidedtale/?cat=14

Gotta scroll all the way down.

yo user some guy on Sup Forums dropped some last year
imgur.com/a/HN652

It's not all of them because apparently the patreon only has the strips that come out that month and the rest are only available at the end of the month or something.
In my opinion the sex scenes are too short and crappy to pay for. The pin ups are ok but it honestly is more cartoony than sexy.

these are fucking awful

>I didn't even get her name or her phone number or some of her hair or anything
>Welp. Back to my black pit of gay despair
>I think maybe I'll line up a bunch of banana peels, slip on all of them in a row, and accidentally land on a gun
I've never read the comic aside from what gets posted here, so all I know is that it's follows a whiny blond kid and his sassy black friend, but holy fuck the writing of those lines border on genius. Does it stay consistent like that for the whole comic?

>border on genius
Did you not read YA novels in the 90's?

Most people who praise It Hurts seem to not have much exposure to similar fiction.

Any good? Don't wanna bother downloading it if it sucks

The smug look on the Aussie makes it

What YA novels specifically? I was a loser who just read Archie comics and Stephen King so I never came across stuff like this, was it really that common? What the fuck did I miss out on?

The man had his entire set of teeth ripped out and regrew a set hundreds of times stronger with an experimental serum he injected into himself and that's what you're hung up about?

I mean, the human jaw is able to reach 120kg of pressure power. Considering the tiny surface contact of our teeth, would that be able to chip through concrete given that he got an unbreakable set?

That's a shame, you're missing some surprisingly legitimate pathos

>How often does a webcomic manage to get a real laugh out of you?
When it's Nedroid, most of the time. If you thought this was a belly laugh OP you're depressingly dull. And I like this strip.

sometimes i laugh at my own webcomics.

That’s not even the best EnnuiGo.

lol

>Did you not read YA novels in the 90's?
I don't read trainer books.

a goddamn classic if ever there was one

PBF and Awkward Zombie usually get me. SMBC is good when the jokes don't go over my head.

ha

> let's false flag that's always funny
Looking forward to turning 14?

maybe i'm the problem but i definitely want to kiss every person in this comic.

My god..

this got me

I think i've seen maybe one will laren comic i didn't have a hardy laugh over. but i could be wrong.

haha

dailydot.com/society/oatmeal-sexist-female-gamer-comic-apology/

I loved the direction the comic went in after page 100, and it is absolutely in one of my favorite stories of all time, but I did definitely miss the dynamic from the first arc.

Luckily we'll be getting more of that in Please Forgive Me!

so literally the barren version of Corruption of Champions?

If Ally doesn't repeatedly verbally harass PasqAurora about gobbling her magical clam I am demanding a refund.

Gob already confirmed pasqAurora's gonna be a fujo, so I'm sure there will be plenty of jokes about that.

damn i lost

There must be a joke hidden in here somewhere, maybe in the fat guy's clothing?

The comic where the DM asspulls Anduril into RotK because he forgot to give it out was the best one.

Wow this is really unsexy.

Buttersafe, but i don't have any of those saved, so..

Is the joke that he's throwing his phone off a bridge?
What does that have to do with homophobia?

Yeah, it stays pretty consistent. There's a bit more focus on serious character stuff later on, which isn't quiiiite as well-written, but I still enjoyed it a lot. Definitely worth your time to at least read the first 100 pages (posts? IDK, whatever you call a single webcomic unit).

It's badly laid out. The dotted line should be from the meme guy, not his phone. Or redraw it with him in swan-dive position, dropping his phone and saying the line.

Whomp, Nedroid, and occasionally Awkward Zombie and Cyanide and Happiness.

If ANYONE called in an airstrike on our team i'd call them a retard.

I'm pretty sure the premise is that homophobia -- as personified by the phone guy -- is what caused a someone to jump off a bridge. I really don't understand how 'the social network made me do it' fits in, though. Facebook makes gay people commit suicide?

It's such a lazy illustration it's making me mad. Is that the point? I'm not familiar with the comic or artist.

SMBC is usually great.

Wolves run as part of play behavior.

>bear
>not ours
>bear's skull is shaped more like a cougar skull (eyes and jaw too small, eyes too forward, heart shaped note, pointy ears)
>bear's paw is shaped like a cougar paw
The fuck?