BLACK PANTHER BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=ByeyFfOHgQA&t=745s

WAKANDA CANNOT EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kaPi_3gaWFg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

COMICS ARE FICTION AND HAVE NO BASIS IN REALITY WOAH

Welp, pack up everyone. The fictional country couldn't exist except in fiction.

Dammit we were so close

I started calling Wakanda African Hogwarts about 3 months before the movie came out and that assessment has yet to be challenged

I think mat seriously has some mental problems.

No worse than Gotham, the absolute hellhole that has the worst crime in the universe, built on tainted soil by mad architects, which seems to get completely razed to the ground about once a year, and yet somehow still has a sizeable population and a thriving criminal population despite a small army of bat-themed vigilantes patrolling the streets every night.

It's fiction you idiot.

>Responding to a bait thread

We still have Latveria.

WHAT THE FUCK I HATE BLACK CULTURE NAO?!1

Gotham was at least just a city. This is a whole country that cut itself off from the whole world. That's literally more unbelievable than a city surviving supervillain attacks.

I know user I know.

Too fucking high to resist

Well... Yeah, it's a fictional country. Of course it's impossible.

>implying it's a bait thread
Explain to me how can Wakanda exist? Even with the deposit of Vibranium, it shouldn't even exist in the first place.

It's fictional?

I used to like it if someone pointed out a genuine plot hole or something way too far-fetched in a movie, but I can't stand this whole "HOLD UP, YOU MEAN TO TELL ME FICTION ISNT REAL????" shit. It's like when I hear shit about how can Bruce Wayne be Batman and not be found out or how can Ivy have huge tits and fight in lingerie in Soul Calibur.

I'm aware, but I just wanna vent after today. Shit like film theory won't stop popping up in my recommendations after I got bored and watched that one video for a laugh.

Even if it's fictional, it shouldn't cannot even exist in the first place. Literally everything else that's fictional have a reason to exist. But with Wakanda, the only reason it have to exist is wrong. Thus, it cannot exist even if it is fictional.

But it does exist. Even now you are mentioning Wakanda by name, meaning that it exists in an imaginary realm among other ideas.

heck you ur not my mom

this entire post reads like vomit

What reason are you talking about? Why is that reason wrong?

What makes it more preposterous than Wonder Woman's Themascyra?

What is Israel?

Watch the video user. Themascyra on the other hand is literally blessed by the gods.

>WAKANDA CANNOT EXIST IN THE FIRST PLACE.

SCROOGE MCDUCK CAN'T DIVE INTO HIS MONEY

A country full of people that have been kicked out by every other country and only manage to thrive now because they control the US and some part of the world. Jews user. Jews.

Mattpat's videos simultaneously give me epilepsy and diabetes, I ain't watching that shit.

Israel is trading globally what the hell are you talking about.

I actually agree with you but i categorically refuse to view mattpatts clickbait.

A state that's beeb given everything by superpowers. I said this years ago but aliens are more believable than wakanda. Having vibranium and no foreign aid makes no sense. It would have been more believable if wakanda colonized than kicked out it's invaders and advanced.

i'm not gona watch this
can someone sumarize his argument?

>blessed by the gods.

So does the black panther. And most of the people are extremely loyal to the king. Not only that, most of the black panthers are trained to be loyal to the kingdom at birth for thousands of years.

I imagine that Wakanda's spy network has been historically really good at industrial espionage, so they basically steal everyone else's tech while developing their own advancements based on it.

I'd be really interested in seeing what Wakanda was like in both 500 BC and 1400 or so.

Wakanda only exist and I mean only exist because of the Vibranium. Are you telling me that without the Vibranium they could advance as far as they are now?

Japan cut themselves off from the whole world and that turned out fine.

Depends if they were depending ONLY on vibranium.

It wasn't fine. Their resources was dwindling. They literally cannot survive if they continue like that. That's one of the reason they started invading in the first place.

Probably not. That's kind of the whole point. Without it they'd probably be just as ravaged by colonialism as the rest of the continent. But the vibranium gave them insurance against invaders and helped them progress rapidly as well.

They can't right? But with closing themselves of from everybody and act like as they are until now, they literally cannot exist in the state they are right now. Wakanda cannot be prosperous and advanced. It doesn't make sense.

Why not. They've got a magic space mineral that can pretty much do whatever you need it to. It stores energy, it transmits energy, it's super durable, it's super pliable. On top of all of that they live in an incredibly fertile area of the world. They don't really need to trade with people because nobody has anything that they want.

Because it has nothing to do with trade. Unless everyone else in the world is retarded and no one in Wakanda is evil, they cannot exist.

>film theorists
This thread isn't worth paper it's not printed on.

People are retarded, it's our nature.

Look, here's a whole fucking forest that wasn't dicovered until 2005:
youtu.be/kaPi_3gaWFg

They absolutely didn't. The empire was stagnant and couldn't withstand Perrys gunboat diplomacy. Only after we forced them to open their borders did they rapidly adopt our technology and policies which led to the militarisation and expansion that culminated in Pearl Harbor.

>he says on a board where people argue about comic books and childrens cartoons

If I remember correctly, when they opened up they adopted a ton of western ideals and technology, but then around the late 20's they started going all nationalistic and started electing in what was essentially a police state, which was because of a few assassinations and grimy behind-the-scenes work. Keep in mind my memory's hazy and I'm just recalling it from a history class, so I'm probably way off target.

You're right, this whole board isn't worth the cambodian fishmongering blog it's hosted on.

Somehow, that's still worth more than Matpat's theories.

Does that forest have advanced technology that could revolutionized the world? Did a meteor impact that forest? Is that forest a whole fucking country? Go fuck yourself.

Personally I prefer nerdist over matpat because it takes a fictional thing, applies real world logic and the the end result makes the fictional depiction look lame by comparison (e.g. lightsabers cause things to explode, magneto has enough power to kill people miles away just to separate metal atoms...)

Meant to respond to you too.

>Kyber crstals
>Pym particles
>Batmite
>Speedforce
>King Crimson

That's fictional for in a different sense and you know. And almost all of them have explanation. You can see that I myself never complained about Vibranium, the real fictional stuff.

So I guess the infinity stones didn't have a reason to be created, so they shouldn't be a part of the MU?

Yet you come to this wakandan basket weaving forum daily

See, I haven't watched them, so I could definitely give it a shot. They could definitely be fun. I just hate when people (Aka Matpat) make such odd nitpicks that boil down to "Why isn't this story about lizard men breathing fire and giant golems realistic?" It just annoys me because so much time could be spent on actually finding plot holes or nonsensical things rather than questioning how Spider Man can swing around and not break his hands or something.

How the fuck does Batmite make sense but an advanced nation deciding to remain isolationist in a fictional world not make sense.

>Earth civilizations cannot exist beacuse they are an isolationist planet