What was his problem?

what was his problem?

mmy. too many fangirls

i thought only homeless people and drug addicts read his comics

Old school goth victim and superiority complex.

I hate to say it, but im still at the level of anger at the world and wanting to kill all those who wronged me, thing is that i have just enough to get out of life that i dont just kill a bunch of people then myself.

what about the time he filled dols with worms and stabbed them tho?

Cant say ive done that, and inthought it was rat guts not worms

give ne a break, its been over ten years since i read it

Honestly his motivation was one of the better parts of that comic. Vasquez outright stated that he didn't give him any real backstory saying it would be retarded no matter what and that any "reason" would look like emo bullshit.

Though that's just for his initial craziness which wasn't that bad. The homicidal maniac part came because it was revealed that his body was essentially accidentally designated as a cosmic toxic waste dump for the negative emotions sentient beings emit. Leans a bit heavy into the "monster inside all of us lol" angle but I think he made it work.

No judgement, i havent read the full thing since 2014

wasnt the point of i feel sick that some sorth of lovecraftian monster was using artists to bring him into the real world through their art?

Every teenager on deviantart who watched invader zim knew about this too.

Profound self-loathing and sociopathy.

I miss that era of goth culture. There was something pure and true in its predictability.

yeah i get you user, but honestly it not all really worth still getting fed up about, back when i was in high school, i was a real jerk to a lot the students, but that was because i was in a ghetto shit hole of a school and was treated like shit from everyone, so, you know, i kinda had to be tough and not take shit.
after i graduated, i facebook messaged a lot of the students, and ask them for forgiveness on all the shit i've done to them, but they all either never read my message or messaged me back, and the only response i ever got was "don't talk to me i'm married" as if i was interested in her, but when i viewed a lot of their profiles, the lifestyles they lived was pretty much going to lead them either dead or in jail.

Written by an edgelord

Fuck off and eat shit, Greg.

every shy nerdy girl in your class drew in the invader zim style.

Checked
Also I still don't understand why that one guy went to hell.

>that cute girl who drew manga all day and had no friends
>and you never had the balls to approach her

He got quads

pretty much yeah, she also had a thing for sonic yaoi, and drew oc's of herself.

Imagine being so autistic you think you know people on an anonymous image board

whatever you say carlito.

His wall won't stay wet. also checked.

>carlito
What?

i know it's you carlito, we had this discussion last night, after eating burgers from five guys

Just ignore Frank, he's drunk right now.

Okay, youre an idiot then, goodbye

goodbye todd

He was a homicidal maniac. It's literally in the title OP.

I know it's gonna sound cheesy user, but what I do when I'm down like that is just sit back and appreciate my loved ones and all the little things in life. Sure, there's plenty of shitty people out there (just go to twitter and you'll find them by the dozens), but there's still plenty of good. You just gotta look on the bright side, you know?

I did but she was too autistic to give a fuck so I just suffered and she didn't even notice.
That's what you get for trying, user. Don't believe the hype.

Imagine having so many retards annoying you that you need to insert them in your comic just to kill them for being annoying.

He was a weak faggot who can't deal with the same bad things of our society how all the other people normally do.

He said that there was a monster behind that wall, was it true?

I'm probably getting it mixed up with Zim, but I recall that it was a Moose, or at least looked like a Moose the way that Ungoliant looked like a Spider.

>He was a weak faggot who can't deal with the same bad things of our society how all the other people normally do

Yeah. I take it he didn't care much for booze and drugs to numb his feelings rather than deal with his problems.

Did old school goths tend to be assholes? the goths at the goth events I've gone to are all friendly and chill.

Yeah, didn't the monster kill best girl and took the whole house into space?

Hipsters like happy noodle boy, treat them like zines and shit.

The girl was the only survivor. The monster was trying to escape into the real world, the house got pulled out and erased from reality in order to completely erase the monster. Either that, or Johnny had a really stupid dream.

The most part of the time it seems like he is just looking for an excuse to kill everyone around him, honestly this comics becomes boring with the time.

Checked
He was wacky, and didn’t like it when people pointed out how wacky he was

>Survivor
Yeah, no, she didn’t make it out in time as the house fell into the void, if she ain’t dead I bet she sure as fuck wishes she could die

You gotta find an outlet bro, and really search your feelings.
I know it sounds cheesy but it’s the same thing I’m going through, because I didn’t deal with it properly when I was younger.

JTHM has its place in my life when I was angry and still trying to figure out my place in the world; High School.
But now I’ve grown out if it and it no longer has the same impact on me since then.