So true. You guys are IDIOTS. RETARDS. Ha. Haahahahaaaaaaaa. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

So true. You guys are IDIOTS. RETARDS. Ha. Haahahahaaaaaaaa. Hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iZ2r0Ng0u54
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Proofs?

Didn't Hillary have the same idea of partially or fully privatizing Medicare, which would really only help rich investors get richer?

Obama came on Children, after all he is good friends with Comet Ping pong pizza in DC.
He and the Podesta Brothers are hanging out there fucking little children.

this false equivalency is fucking retarded

i cant remember the last time that government subsidised guns

Wtf are you talking about Obama banned the import of Russian guns and ammo by EO. He actively campaigned for mandatory background checks on all transfers even if I gave my brother a gun. He campaigned for Assault Weapon Ban 2.0

Attempted to use the ATF to ban green tip penetrator 5.56mm M855/SS109 ammo as "armor piercing".

The DoJ was caught red handed in thier Operation Fast and Furious running guns to Mexican organized crime and two US Border Patrol officers were killed with guns DoJ/ATF smuggled into a Mexico. Surprise. No one has been prosecuted

please america. never change

I'd rather have guns.

One is guaranteed by the Constitution, the other isn't.

Obama had several attempts at grabbing firearms in his administration. Just because he failed to doesn't mean he didn't come for them. He just didn't get them.

Obama wanted to regule guns before inviting his muslims friends to USA.

BTW are you glad about the 300,000 rapefugees you are going to receive in 2017? Enjoy them.

Leaf, and yes they took away a lot of gun rights. Magazine capacity, amount of ammo you can buy and own. Possible modifications to weapons. BTFO.

>ryan works with trump
>not obama as he always has
Why do so many idiots not to understand the true game of thrones?

actually president tears tried very hard to come for our guns. im glad the conservatives were able to defend them for 8 years

Yeah but Obama is finished now, and Clinton did the 1994 AWB

Still your President.
Loser.

Constitution only guarantees the right to "bear arms". Says nothing about guns.
And given the huge population of bears and the popularity of stuffing animals in the US it is clear what they meant

>Coming for my medicine
What medicine?
I don't qualify for Medicare (Student)
My Father gets VA care so I can't get healthcare through him
My Mother is god knows where
The cheapest plans are $300 (a little less than my bi-weekly pay) with a non-exsistent deductible and practically no coverage

I have been putting off check-ups, basic care, dental problems, and reoccurring neck pain, for like 3 years because of Obamacare. I'm not going to cry over the destruction of a government program that literally priced me out of any hope of getting medical help.

Fuck Obama

A leaf.

Kek, Obama did attempt to guilt us into gun control several times during his time. If he had a dem congress it would have happened.

Meanwhile, Trump has said that he doesn't want to cut medicare at all.

1/10 got a response.

>actually president tears tried very hard to come for our guns. im glad the conservatives were able to defend them for 8 years

Yep, failure is not same as not trying.
Leaf knows as much about burger politics, as the Left knows about Liberty.

Good, leaf. We don't want it. It's basically my generation paying for all these programs for old and poor people that we wont have when im older.

Hurr durr

Well said

what a lot of okie doke desu

Fuck you commie faggot. Get job and take care of you own self.

Look at the leaf BAIT

Disregard this shit guys sorry about all the foreign fucks in my country

Sage

except he fucking did (he'd just terrible at it). want to explain why a saiga costs 50% more than before Obongo was in office? want to explain why those South Korean garands will never get here? how about all the other executive orders after false flag sandy hook?

>your medicare
nigger no one can afford obongo's """"""affordable""""""" care act

Medical doesn't cover dental btw, and most dental plans are a scam

Medicare liability

>$27,702,951,800,000

It's fine, just keep going!

>Obama never came after your guns

Kek yes he did

He even considered using executive orders to force gun control after he couldn't get it passed.

I love Occupy Democrats. Their images are for useful idiots. I just love their arrogance and ignorance. You should've seen their FB page after Trump had won, they had no smug talk anymore KEK.

Gun control makes gun companies a lot of money.
Kinda weird how that gun companies actually benefit from their products being banned.

He did come after our guns in a way he made it illegal to buy ammo

Actually Obama tried, he cried and everything when the republican house and senate wouldn't just let him pass any anti-gun legislation he wanted.

thanks 2/3 satan

Triggered leaf

Bullshit. He may not have come directly after them, but i don't think he's that stupid. He has done several things to restrict ownership or ammunition. Read more, and fuck off.

This is a half truth. American manfacuterers aren't offering models of guns that aren't being imported.

Examples of guns, that would be legal if made in US (but aren't) that I would buy but can't get because of Executive Orders and Trade Deals:

M1 Garands and M1 Carbines (S. Korean loaned rifles)

Russian Made guns like Saiga shotguns, SVD

Chinese guns

Absoluting disgusting i voted for a pedo, but it's not like you can spot one on the street.

Damn I didn't know the bill of rights said "The right of the people to keep and bear medicare shall not be infringed"

Watching Trump collectively battle the rest of the GOP and inside-fighting that is already taking place in his transition team is going to be hilarious.

Do you want to retire at all? Yes or no?

Guns are a right here, medical care is not.

"Too dangerous to fly, too dangerous to buy a gun"
Well, who decides who is too dangerous to fly?
"We do"

yeah totally, didn't come after your guns.

you realize this would have been passed if it wasn't for based Paul Ryan, protecting your guns.

>never came after your guns
>tried his hardest every chance he could

Being a failure doesn't mean he never tried.

Yet he's won every single fucking time. WE DON'T GET TIRED OF WINNING CZECH FUCK!

SHALL

Asking Americans if they want to retire is a pointless question. You're seen as a hobo unless you're dying from five diseases and working 40+ hours a week. Hell, people get into contests over who worked the most with as little sleep as possible. Plus there is a general consensus that nobody needs healthcare/single payer.

Now thete are millions of americans with nothing to loose.

Make your deaths count.
Sacrefice your self for demoracy.
Fight the nazis.
Spare your children the konzentrationslager.

Obamacare: $1000/month with $7000 deductible or pay a penalty.

That's not insurance, that is mob protection money.

>leaf humour

>medicare
>not using faith healing

YOU WILL BURN IN HELL-FIRE, YOU SHIT-HOLE NATION OF FAT, FOOLISH AUTISTS!!

YOUR CRUMBLING, DECADENT CITIES WILL BE RAZED TO RUBBLE!!

YOUR POLLUTED RIVERS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF YOUR "FIRST LADY" WHORES AND INBRED "THE CYBER" CHILDREN!!

YOU WILL TEAR EACH OTHER ASUNDER, OBESE LIMB FROM OBESE LIMB!!

YOUR PUSILLANIMOUS CRIES WILL GO UNHEARD BY THE WORLD THAT LOATHES YOU!!

YOUR EXPUNCTION WILL ELICIT NO PATHOS!!

YOUR LEGACY WILL BE WIPED FROM THE HISTORIES!!

YOUR COMEUPPANCE IS NIGH!!

YOUR PERDITION AWAITS!!

THE DARK HAND CASTS ITS SHADOW...

Why should anyone need medicare with socialized Healthcare that liberals love so much? Especially if Trump can make it better and cheaper (assuming he can and will)

What state do you live in? In Indiana we have HIP so I am on medicaid and so is my daughter while I am in school. It is not free for me but it amounts to like 30 dollars a year. You only have to make less than 10 grand a year to qualify so most students qualify. Every state has a plan like this. I am a conservative but I think everyone should have access to health care. If we don't then your insurance still goes up because you have to make up for deadbeats like me who cant pay health care costs. I will soon when I am finished with school but not currently.
>inb4 kys parasite.

Isn't there a running tally somewhere of what he did to restrict guns?

I know someone has that link....

Its a different cost for families in different areas/situations etc. It can't all be summed up into one lump payment. Besides, if you had a better insurance plan before the Obamacare then you can just stick with it. The penalty makes sense. You start costing the country money when you're not covered and you force the rest of the tax payers to cover your costs in the healthcare. Mob protection money or not, its a plan that at least gives some coverage for people to get help.

Really? We can no longer buy certain guns based on cosmetic features in my state. Governor pushed thru laws due to being Obama lapdog.

tl;dr Connecticut sucks.

What's funny about that is that Obama did go out of his way to try to take our guns via executive order but was unsuccessful. Once again liberals lack the nuance to understand that a gun grab doesn't necessarily have to occur by people coming door to door and taking your firearm, but can come by their preferred method of slowly eroding your rights until you effectively don't have any.

> nah man you can have a gun
> it just cost $20,000, you have to register it with your local police department, it has to have a fingerprint module attached to the trigger, bullets are going to cost $10 a piece, it cannot be used for self-defense, and if anyone gets killed by it we can sue the manufacturer.

Meanwhile, on social security and medicare

> Social Security is here to stay. To be sure, we must reform it, root out the fraud, make it more efficient, and ensure that the program is solvent.

> Same goes for Medicare. Again, people have lived up to their end of the bargain and paid into the program in good faith. Of course they believe they're "entitled" to receive the benefits they paid for--they are!

>Besides, if you had a better insurance plan before the Obamacare then you can just stick with it.

Good. Fuck Medicare. Save your money boomers and buy your own fucking insurance. Greedy cocksuckers.

Unfortunately this pic is a straight up lie. Trump has gone on record saying he won't change Medicare at all.

I thought Trump said he wouldn't gut Medicare? It was one of the ways he differentiated himself from the other Republicans in the primary.

Look out Australia, the leafs are taking away your title as the greatest shitposters