Gunnerkrigg Court

>
>--------------------
>Hey! Gunnerkrigg Court volume 6 is OUT NOW and available to purchase in the usual places you might purchase books! This here is a link to the Amazon.com listing but I'm hoping to have them available on my Topatoco store soon too. People often ask which is the best place to buy the books from for me, as the author, and really I suggest that people buy them from wherever is most convenient for them! Even buying them from Amazon lets them know that the books are in demand, which makes them order more copies, which is great for me!
amazon.com/Gunnerkrigg-Court-Vol-6-Dissolve/dp/1608868303/
gunnerkrigg.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo/status/966275281358123009
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

Can we get over this sequence already and move on to Ysengrin raping Annie in all holes?

You know he dead

You can't kill Coyote like that.

Well so much for that 'holding neck in teeth' test theory.

kinky

You're right but damn tho. Giving me the impression he was not expecting these results. I know Coyote's full of tricks but damn.

The weak should fear the strong.

Have you ever read a book in your life?

I'm drawing that, should I stream?
There's no one weaker than Ysengrin in the whole comic. His mind is gone. He is pathetic. I can't wait for Parley bipping in and offing him already and discovering her blood lust.

Ah, y'know trickster deities always get fucked over when their tricks backfire in classic myths so this makes sense. It seems clear that Coyote was building up Ysengrin to unleash his fury on the humans, but didn't count on Ysengrin growing to resent him instead for the centuries of mistreatment.

Looks like he’s going back to quadrapedal; now he needs to bulk up and get that swoleness. Coyote steak has got to be good for his gains right?

ugh enough of this boring shit get back to zimmy

Are we getting jolly skeleton Coyote at the end? Also the kids had better be getting the hell out of dodge five panels ago

This is not how a climax works.
This comic's been going on for more than a decade. You think the entire status quo of the whole comic would just change in two panels, without buildup? Tom isn't an idiot. He knows how to write.

>I'm drawing that, should I stream?
Better if you keep it a surprise.

It's also possible that Ysengrin's been waiting for this all along, the moment when the foolish deity, known for giving away his own powers, gives him his strength. And now Ysengrin is done putting up with Coyote's foolishness

I already posted a sketch yesterday.
But is that a yes, then?
Alright.
piczel.tv/watch/imaa

Those ribs look a little funny for some reason. And I guess Coyote doesn’t actually have meat on his bones? Unless ysengrin really stripped the flesh with super speed

Think about it, that's exactly Tom's style though. Remember Tony was brought into the comic very suddenly, but the situation was still treated with a lot of gravity and the next few chapters after his intro were all about how the characters reacted to it and how they felt.

>But is that a yes, then?
I didn't see the sketch, so I'll just wait till you post the finished work.

True, but that was after a long while of nothing happening.
Throwing this in in such a way that it will totally shift the balance without foreshadowing seems too abrupt even for him.

>Giving me the impression he was not expecting these results.

That's Coyote in a nutshell.

>True, but that was after a long while of nothing happening.

So like rn?

>everyone in last thread calling coyote as being 4real alive
>now he 4real ded
>nah but 4rel
>he doubleded

>the fur Ysen is tearing off is turning brown

maybe Ysengrin is being tricked into eating himself?
Right now we're focused on Ysen so we're sufferign from untrustworthy narrator but if the panels zoom out to reveal expressions from Annie and smit we might discover that he is eating himself?

Or Coyote's turning into wood or twigs.

>brown fur coyote is original non-ether/magic coyote

placing bets now next scene is a dead boring brown furred super dead coyote

>but he'll be brought back by the tooth he gave to annie
nah, maybe another 'coyote' god-like figure will be reborn

but bet the madman will kill coyote off as we know him

Then who will Kat face off against in the final battle between forest and court?

>forgetting about the bismuth seed

lowkey gonna be ultimate final boss

coyote a ruse

Kat is the seed tho. Final battle will be Annie with the combined powers of the Doggers vs Kat the robo goddess.

IN BED!

But there was a lot of build up for it.

>not final battle is current kat vs future all-powerful-god-bismuth-kat while annie can do nothing but watch on

what a scrub

Ysengrin is also notably someone who occasionally gets his revenge on the trickster who fucks with him. So that is in his favour when Narrative Causality is in play.

DOn't worry, Coyote is just being send in a farm.

>errybdy in this thread expecting tom to play into the tropes they now

cute

>tropes
Go and stay go.

... this is kind of hot

>tfw don't know what the hell's going on
>Only pages I've seen of this comic are basically Coyote guy giving over his power and getting possibly mauled
It too late to start from the beginning?

Fuck off imaa!

Absolutely not. It seems now is a great time to jump in, actually.

its a pretty fast read but I'll warn you that Toms art style takes about 20chapters before it looks really nice. I'll find a picture and post it for yo.

>It too late to start from the beginning?
You are obviously retarded so just do whataever

I can't find the "toms artstyle progression" picture, can someone else post it?

>without foreshadowing
???

!!!
I think stuff like the goose story very much contradict the theory that Coyote dies here, so I shouldn't have said without, but rather "with foreshadowing of the contrary" or something like that.
As much as I hate Coyote as a character, I just don't think he'll die here. It makes no sense right now.

I like seeing people's styles progress, so that's actually a plus for me. Thanks anons!

And pic related shows Tom referencing his style change.

I forgot how ugly Annie's lips were. The hair, head and eyes weren't great, but they're just a different style. The lips actually just bother me in 1-6

Does eating it absorb power too?

If I bother to find some rape doujin speechebubbles, would anyone with Photoshop skills be willing to add them?

Stream's done, but didn't finish anything. Just really awful colors that are way worse than the original sketch.
NSFW
twitter.com/imaajfpstnfo/status/966275281358123009

Forgive me, but would you accept a simple man of meager MSPaint skills instead?

GRAAA

Modern Annie looks concerned.

Better than I could have hoped for.
Thank you for your 10000 hours in MS Paint.

Can't you kill him by simply making every human forget that he ever existed? In theory most telepaths in fiction could get rid of him in minutes

old style is less pleasant to see but more unique

Annie is using brown pants.

most telepath in fiction can erase memories of thousand of humans distributed presumably across the globe?

COYOTE IN THE FOREST, MAKING A MESS
DOWN CAME AN YSENGRIN AND ATE COYOTES FLESH
"AH!" SAID COYOTE "THAT'S NOT FAIR"
"OH?" SAID THE YSENGRIN "BUT I DON'T CARE"

Yes, they also make people gay, like Full Gay.

If Coyote comes back from the dead, reborn from the ether, will he came with the full powerset he's slowly shed over the years?

Because that would potentially be one of the greatest ways he could prove without a doubt his great truth.

On other hand it would be pretty funny if he is banking on that and wrong.

well im not sure if it matters if the people currently around believe in him or not since his explanation was their memories were going into the ether after death

Source on the narration? I can’t exactly use the usual methods for this.

That's rough buddy.

I hope Annie goes full fire elemental to stop him, its been too long since we've seen her use her powers.

forget the name, but it's about a guy playing VR as a girl character, then suddenly hackers added a thing where all female characters are raped by mobs, and the sensor filters are disabled. so guy is raped by 100 mobs as a chick and becomes addicted to sex as a girl.

he's like a deflated balloon

For real or comic?

Yes user, this was from a documentary.

Sure you don't remember the name?

I hate when this happens, that's why I only play as uganda knuckles

ya know what? I'm certain I can find the sad panda for you if this thread is alive by the time I'm done work, but I can't find it for you right now. Someone else might beat me to it if you're lucky.
Of course, if the thread is dead by then, I guess that's it. We will have to rely on imaa to keep the thread bumped till then with some good old OC.

You can count on me!

fpbp

Who?

That shitty artist who draws literal shit.

he's gonna try

Humans making gods/myths exist in that setting is retroactive. You'd possibly need to eliminate every last memory of him from every human that existed which doesn't work very well since he's half real and some human will just make a new coyote when they run into one if they don't invent a god that's the same or worse.

But look! He's still got part of Coyote's neck in his mouth, it could still be true!

but really though, given that Coyote looked frightened it wouldn't be impossible that he flinched when Ysengrin did that. And as the other guy said, if you flinch in that situation,
you get your throat ripped out, which is exactly what happened on this page

Hah, back in my day anons used Tom Nook when using that VR browser thing that never took off.

>No! This can't be happening! I'm in charge here!

Are those bones in the final panel?

Not that guy, but it's one of my favorite doujins so I knew it the second I saw the bubbles:

[Yuushi Tessen] VR no Megami-sama | VR Goddess (Nyotaika! Monogatari 3)

Search that on sad panda and you should find it. Enjoy, my man.

"Quick: If we retreat across the bridge, Jeanne will prevent Ysengrim from crossing anywhere else!! Oh, wait."

I don't really think it's possible for coyote to "give" his "strength". Coyote doesn't really own his qualities, he just is. Seems more like another of his usual tricks to shatter Annie's relationship with Ysengrin.

>maybe Ysengrin is being tricked into eating himself?

Ysengrin is an idiot.
Coyote is an idiot.
The whole retarded forest deserves to be gassed.

Counterpoint: The Court made Boxbot and is therefore worse.

That's a good point. A very good point.
Sound logic like that can't be beaten.

Maybe annie can burn down both at once.

Well...they will need a bigger plushie than Renard one to seal this guy.

Agreed. Operations Immolation Nation is a go.

He's taking the S2 engine into himself?!