I'm an atheist Turk who endorse western values such as liberty, individiuality and free market...

I'm an atheist Turk who endorse western values such as liberty, individiuality and free market. I'm a successful law student in one of the best universities in Turkey. I'm planning to go to US for my master degree and maybe get a US lawyer license afterwards and work there. Would that trigger you guys?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yf2rGV-Te8M
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm an atheist Turk

There is no such thing. Fuck off, Erdojew, we're not falling for your tricks.

Nobody gives a fuck about roaches until there is too much of them.

sorry m8 Trump won't let you in.

>lemadserbian.jpg

Why is Serbia always the worst ? Can't you grow as a country ?

Also not all Turks support Erdobull.

Erdoğan is the main reason i want to leave to be honest.

>brown people
>espouse western ideals
>will marry a western woman and make ugly brown babies

FUCK OFF WE ARE FULL

vatan haini piç sen nasıl reyize biat etmezsin lan?

Are you a hot twink?

I'm in charge of fucking all the immigrants to death, but I don't like hairy men.

>france defending Turkey
the memes have become reality

>I'm an atheist

Stopped reading there. This is a Christian board. Fuck off roach.

>western values such as liberty, individiuality and free market.

No

>Be me
>Be on Sup Forums for 5 years
>Be atheist.

What's it to ya'?

turk rape baby

So stay in Turkey and take the fucker down
>make Ataturk great again

not a single Harry Potter joke
yet

Didn't you see who won the election? You're not welcome here.

I'm tired, we are in an age muslims seek no reason (returning to base form of their religion) and think nothing out of religious perspective. The society was much much different 10 years ago but now %60 of the people are obsessed with religion and care about nothing else.

ATATURKU SIKEM ISMETE SOKAM ANITKABIRI YIKAM SEHITLERIN MEZARINA BOKUMU YAPAM PIC TURK AQ TURKU

>Atheist
>Roach
Fuck off.

selam k*rt :^) dağa çıkarken ananı bacını bırakmayı unutma, şırnakta olduğu gibi pert olmasınlar sonra sikilmeden :d

strait up turk
Sort your shit out, Dad, or nuke London.

alıcaz ülkenizi elinizden bok böceği t*rk piçi seni.

Your religion doesn't matter, Trump is not going to deny you entrance in the US and people won't hate you, the entire world doesn't have Sup Forums's mentality.

The problem is that immigration to the U.S. will not be easy even if you study there. My friend went on a student visa and had to leave 6 months after his degree ended.

sizi sike sike türk yapıyoruz siz kimden ne alıyorsunuz bebeğim

Of course i know that. I just wanted to learn Sup Forums's opinion.

Is that oil in the middle of your flag Albania? I'm calling our president right now.

If you follow the law your fine with me roachman.

Don't worry, your country has been protecting us since '99, you've already taken our oil. We still love you though.

>ITT: People get triggered over Turks as usual

Figures considering Turkey is the end-result of multiculturalism. I dare you prove me wrong.

it seems like Albanians are the only ones that like Turks.

>trigger
>kek
You endorsing (((western))) values means you need to be shot. If you side with republican ideals then go ahead come here and get a law degree from professor shekelberg.

t*rks are straight up shit.

i-i like you too shqip bro

Whoever posted that is a fucking genius.

I supported our god emperor all the way, no marxist or "muh feels" bullshit.

Speak for yourself man Turks are insidious and dastardly

I was speaking for myself, wth

>ally detected
Welcome aboard. We need more non Jew lawyers. If you accept most of this boards redpill philosophy then there is no issue.

Well you seem nice enough. And kek keeps giving you dubz.

Alright Albania, you're ok with me.

That exact logic is what makes the scum of this world thrive. "Hey, let's not fight against those fanatics taking over our country, we can always go to an actually civilised place". YOU are part of the reason why the middle east is the way it is now. Because you are too weak and too afraid to fight. The thing with Europe is that it became what it is after centuries of fighting and idiocy. And you just want to come here and bask in the labour of our ancestors? If all "good" people leave turkey, it will become a gigantic shithole with no one to keep it up. MASSES of rapefuggees migrants will migrate to Europe in an effort to find better life ruining the life we fought hard to preserve. The solution is not to move to a better part of the world. The solution is to CHANGE your shitty part of the world in a workable one. Will it happen in your lifetime? No. But don't be so shortsighted. Learn to make a sacrifice for the greater good of your country and your future family.

we were allies since louis xiv

If Atatürk wasn't a thing i'd simply tell you to fuck off but i feel emberassed when i think about him. But situation is hopless believe me, everyone lost their minds.

thanks man

Youre an idealistic cuckold.

When I say I hate Turks it's only because they are usually muslim. If you're an atheist Turk who disowns muslims/Islam and is coming here to work and not ask for free handouts then you're cool with me.

Your mom is idealistic. Fuck you

Why are you asking the political section of an anime image board?

Good words but this is not enough. The problem is that the poeple who don't want to change are a way more than the others who want a radical change. It's the same in Italy. And with all the american tv series that promote racial tolerate...it will be hard. Most of the people, including the government, just want to make the europe like America.

>your mom XD

>>>/reddit/

Trigger me? No

But guess what there are too many lawyers so the market is saturated.

Better be midnight black or a tranny

none of this will ever happen because the state police are coming for you now that you've admitted to being an atheist.

you'll be strung up in the street before the week is over, your passport has already been revoked

Not yet but in near future.

Leftists like him are total cowards. They are like rats.

There will never be a secular laic uprising in turkey. These people love their pass times too much. They have no inner sense of belonging among themselves. Its individualistic thinking. They reject their community even amongst themselves. They are soft and weak. Thats the nature of the leftists.

> atheist
> roach

>Leftists

Your mom is leftist.

What's wrong with Erdogan?

Other than he's a corrupt islamist dictator? Funny but many other things.

typical aussie shitposter

Oh shit google monitors this thread, just appeared on Facebook.

You must realise that positive change is slow. You have to understand that at first, it might be just you alone. But than you will find the first person who shares your views. Together you will find twice as many people as you did alone. It grows exponentially, but it can grow extremely slow. The thing is that once you turn someone, they don't turn back. For now there maybe 0.01% of your society that wants to what you do but that will change overtime. Remember, that the masses just blindly follow leaders and what you have to become is someone that doesn't listen but thinks instead. And through your thinking you have to make others listen.

Can any Turks explain what's going on here?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=yf2rGV-Te8M

Why does that change works for me but does not work for opposing parties?

Erdoğan didn't allow one of the biggest religious cult leaders in the country (the guy in the video) whom he is also a part of to go Chechnya.

Why wouldn't he support him? Isn't Erdogan an Islamist?

I don't remember why but he didn't allow him to go to Chechnya for a conferance or something. This was a few years ago. I asked my mom and she said that guy has a big influence and alzheimer. She said erdoğan was afraid that guy's followers manipulate him againts erdoğan.

His (OP's) name is Anzu.

Because most parties want to change something for either their benefit or misguided and useless feeling of superiority. What you must find in yourself, if you ever want to succeed, is a steel conviction to further yourself, those around you and your futures. You must find the incorruptible and unchangeable core of a philosophy and develop it. It has to be incorruptible, so that people cannot exploit it to their other means and unchangeable so that people won't add to it their own ideas and corrupt it, etc. One thing has to be underlined: your path to finding your core is as important as the core itself.

Here's something I wouldn't normally tell you, but I feel it's better that you know it. Once you find your core philosophy, you will find out that around the world there are people who found the same thing. Connecting with them, will help you. But don't let that stray you from walking the path to your core. You must find it in yourself, don't blindly follow the word of others.

Fuck off roach nigger, we're full.

If it were up to you, Turkish people becoming Muslim or Christian, what do you choose?

Christian of course.

>I'm an atheist

What a retarded faggot

We have too many lawyers already, we're full

go for paralegal or state criminal defense attorney

Christianity destroyed the legacy of Hellenism. We need to go further back.

Hello Sener Sen

I'm not saying Christianity is better. Just which you would choose

>values such as liberty, individiuality and free market.
>wants to become a lawyer
Fuck you

Christianity clearly is better, but that does not mean it is good.